April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Treatments - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I would buy this product again if Morrocanoil was discontinued... Apparently Morrocanoil and this Argan oil are derived from the same product, but I just like having the "designer" version of it haha. But one small bottle has lasted me almost a year, and I have very long hair and use it every time I shower. Even after I get highlights in my hair that need bleach to lighten, my stylists always comment on how well my ends manage to hold up during the process. This is the best investment you will make for your hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by BreeBee

This stuff is a perfect alternative to the brand name Moroccanoil treatment! I loved what moroccanoil does for my fine, thin and color processed hair and this does the exact same thing only its wayyy cheaper. Smells the same too, its awesome. I use a couple drops on damp hair and let my hair airdry and voila! Shiny, soft hair that smells yummy haha seriously, dont overspend on salon brand names, this stuff literally does the same exact thing as moroccanoil! In fact, I personally think this works even better. I'd also reccomend the shampoo and conditioner, they work great as well <3 I love the whole line. I have yet to try the mask yet but im sure i'll love it too! Never again will I burn a hole in my wallet when an inexpensive dupe is in reach.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2011 5:34:00 AM More reviews by FayeFleurDeLis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OH I can not stand the strong smell... I'm giving this to someone else.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by britt151

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its not comparable to real argan oil its alot heavier and greasy feeling, used it for 2 months with no difference in my hair whatso ever..=( was very excited to thing this was going to be my HG but no the search continues

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by kwomack

It leaves an awful red color on blonde hair. It took a week to wash it all out. It may have argan oil in it, but it does not have the same amount. It has a lot more chemicals. A lot of sallys generic products are like that. They have more alcholol and less of the actual good ingredients.

I would give this a -5 but that wasn't an option. NEVER BUY THIS IF U HAVE BLONDE HAIR!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by zoogoesrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

- Pros: smooth; shine; less heat damage; less frizz; cheap
- Cons: need just the right amount; doesn't work on dry hair

- I have long black, wavy, thick hair and before I started using argan oil I had a terrible problem with frizz and not being able to get my hair perfectly straight.
- I can definitely say this brand of argan oil does its job. The oil itself is a nice peachy color that has some thickness and goes on smoothly. The smell is pleasing and not overpowering! After using it I noticed that flat ironing my hair is a lot easier and I don't have to worry about my hair frizzing up later. My friends have also been telling me that they noticed a huge diffierence in the quality of my hair.
- My only problems with this brand is that if I apply too little an amount my hair is tough and dry, but if I apply too much my hair appears greasy.
- Price: The price for this product is very fair considering how long the amount of oil lasts. My hair is very long and I have gone almost six months with the same bottle; using about a dime-sized amount almost every day. I picked this up for about $10.
- Packaging: The bottle itself is thick and durable, but is also transparent so you can see how much product is left. My only problem being that the twist-cap is a bit messy and it is easy for oil to spill over.
- Although this isn't the BEST argan oil on the market, it is good for its price, and I would buy it again if I ever finish with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by seefaithrun

I have stick straight hair, so I am not sure how well this works for frizz. I did buy this for added shine and added shine I got! I apply this to damp hair and blow dry. Sometimes, I take a couple of drops and mix it with leave in conditioner. For whatever reason, whenever I use this treatment, my hair dries faster. I'm not complaining since a shortened routine makes me happy.

I will, however, complain about the packaging. A pump or a dropper would be nice. This bottle is not ideal for keeping things neat. I only want a drop or two and then I lose a few more that dribble down the side of the bottle. But what is a tiny mess compared to shiny hair?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by fkngabi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I received a bottle of this for free at Sallys beauty supply by using the March coupon. I've never tried the brand name Moroccan oil but after using this for about a week I feel it does everything I expected it to do. My hair is really thin and there's not a lot of it, it's also damaged and I have tons of split ends since I don't get trims because I'm trying to grow it out. I've used biosilk, chi silk infusion, Paul Mitchell skinny serum, pureology serum and pretty much most of the higher end serums on my hair and none of them have made my hair look as good as this does!!! I use about a dime size amount, after I detangle my wet hair, and concentrate mostly on the ends and then spread it throughout my hair avoiding the root area. This does make my hair dry faster when blow drying. Usually my hair gets frizzy and tangled after I blow dry, but when I use this it looks shiny and smooth. After I flat Iron my hair, it looks so healthy and silky, I can't believe it's my hair. I definitely recommend this for someone who has damaged hair, and wants it to look healthy and shiny again. I will continue to repurchase but I imagine this little bottle will last me for a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by revflapjackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product, glad i skipped out on the ridiculously price Morrocan oil. This delivers the results it promises for about $8.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by lulucarmen

This is a great product for finishing your hair. Don't use too much or it'll totally ruin your look, making your hair look like you haven't washed it in a week! Smells great, the only thing is they should make the hole smaller as it is hard to control the amount that comes out!