One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 6/6/2011 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

9$ at Sally Beauty Supply. Works great for those of us blessed with the hair of a poodle that stuck its nose into an electric outlet.

on 6/4/2011 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT!!!! this stuff is amazing! one of my best investments by far. i went off on a limb and decided to buy this after about of year of dry and fizzy hair and i'am so glad that i did. it works so well, i also have curly and frizzy hair and this eliminates the frizz and just keeps it shiny and curly:))) be careful not to put more than a dime size amount in your hair though because it can make it oily, otherwise if you know how much you need its awesome! i will be buying this product again when i run out!

on 5/28/2011 8:49:00 PM

smells AMAZING! keeps my hair straight and shiny.
Also it reduces drying time!

a con that it is very pricey (13 bucks at salys, Ouch!)
and the bottle leaks a little
I love this!

on 5/26/2011 11:42:00 AM

Awww, this did not work for me!! Did. Not. Work. I applied a dime size to my freshly washed hair. I heated the oil in the palms of my hands for a few seconds because a reviewer (?) recommended this method. I have a highlighted, thin, wavy, frizzy mop on my head so, I was desperate to find anything that would transfer my straw strands into something remotely similar to human hair. This is not the answer...maybe my hair is too much of a challenge or maybe my expectations were too high?? In any case, back to Sally's this goes...

on 5/23/2011 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

on 5/15/2011 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this!! I have try Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Bio Silk, and other like those! With an ok out come for fizz and dryness! But Argan Oil on the other has done the trick for me! I had dry and damage hair! About once a week I use this! After I wash my hair then I wait for my hair 50% to 70% dry! I take about a dime size and rubber it through my hands for about 10 to 15 seconds then put it in my hair! ( I put a the oil a pump bottle to make it easier to use) Also I don't put the oil on the top of my hair only the bottom part! Like a pony tail!
I have seen great results from this oil! It takes out the frizz and dryness out of my hair, plus leaves my hair soft.
Overall, 5 Stars

on 4/20/2011 3:10:00 PM

Hg. 20 stars please? Holy he.. this stuff is good. I have used Biosilk, Organix Coconut Milk Serum, Chi Silk Infusion, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, Frizz Ease Serum, Healthy Sexy Hair Nourishing Stying Treatment, It's a 10 Serum, and countless other hair products throughout my 25 years. As a self confessed beauty junkie NOTHING compares to this stuff. It does exactly everything on the bottle says it will do and then some. My blonde bra strap length, highlighted, and split ended hair has NEVER felt and looked so great. I washed, blotted my hair with a towel, put in a quarter amount of this stuff in my wet hair, brushed, dried till 90% dry, used a big round brush to finish it off then touched my hair and said wow. My hair looks SHINY, and feels amazing. I read some reviews about it adding a reddish tent to blonde hair, I have very light hair and I found no change in color...only shine. Also, the smell is not bad at all, and when the hair is dry the smells fades completely. I wanna go buy a bottle of this for my Mom and bestfriend. Not kidding.

on 4/17/2011 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had been using Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum with ok results. This works better for my coarse hair and is mostly 'cones. Argan Oil is a ways down on the ingredient list. This smooths and add shine to my hair, but I don't consider it very moisturizing. Too much will give you an oily look.
I picked this up at Sally Beauty (usually around $8.50 with the card). Comes in a plastic bottle you can squeeze out as much as you need. It is alcohol-free which is nice. The scent is a wood-smoked, slightly perfumed scent.
I tried it on dry hair and then on wet hair. I found for me, my coarse (slightly wavy) hair responds better when applied wet, then blow-dried. For thick unruly hair, this may help you out.
If you have thin or oily hair, probably not recommended or just use a touch on the ends.

on 4/17/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product does nothing for me. It only contains a bunch of silicones, and then argan oil as the last ingredient. What a joke.
I don't use silicones in my hair products at all (not in my shampoo, conditioner or treatments), so this product is a big no-no for me. It may seem like your hair gets healthier from using this silicone loaded serum, but in reality you're probably drying out your hair by coating it with a little layer that makes it look uber shiney. But even when you do like to use some silicones in your serum though, there is probably a better quality product out there than this.

on 4/17/2011 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

There are pictures of my awful natural hair in my pictures if you're curious as to what I'm working with here D: I've used this for a week to get a good idea of how this compares to Moroccanoil and I've found that there are distinct differences. For me, Moroccanoil works as a detangler in the morning after I've washed my hair -- after washing my hair can take almost 5 minutes just to brush through with no product in it and it's not long. Moroccanoil is a miracle because only a tiny amount somehow makes my hair instantly brushable. However, after my hair has totally dried, it's still poofy. I use Chi Keratin Mist on top and finally my hair falls like real, smooth hair and looks shiny and healthy. Still great though! This product is similar to Moroccanoil in that it smells great and is a trusty detangler. The first day I tried it I rubbed a dollop between my hands, rubbed it in my damp ends, then put Chi Keratin Mist on top as usual. As a result my hair was TOTALLY GREASY. Luckily I had a bottle of dry shampoo in my bag! The greasiness was exactly like when I unwittingly put 100% argan oil in my hair, so I'm thinking that this product actually contains more argan oil than Moroccanoil. The next day, I used a little less of this product and skipped the Keratin Mist and my hair looked shiny and gorgeous. I do think this is a very comparable product and this might actually be the better of the two, since it doesn't need any additional products and seems to work as a real treatment and not just as a styling product. It just needs a little practice in figuring out how much is the right amount to use to avoid any greasiness. But at $13 for 3.4 fl oz as opposed to $17 for .85 fl oz for the tiny Moroccanoil bottle (which is what I have), this is certainly a better deal. Would recommend anyone who loves Moroccanoil but would like to save some money!