Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

4.1

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

on 5/17/2011 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

After using many tubes of Talika Lipocils with steadfast hope but no real results, and then moving on to L'oreal Lash serum with no expectations but nicely conditioned lashes, I was really excited to stumble upon Rapidlash, and find so many positive reviews.

I've used this for 8 weeks and my experience is this: Slightly itching eyes at some points, but no other allergic reactions. No results for 4 weeks but after the 5th week I noticed my lashes were significantly darker, and perhaps a tad thicker. Some lash fallout, but nothing more than usual. Picture comparisons showed a slight increase in length, but no increase in curl-ability. By week 6, I noticed unsightly hairs underneath my eyes where I'm positive it was hairless (or at least barely visible peach fuzz before) and by week 7, those hairs got darker and longer. I'm assuming that since my lashes are the stick straight Asian type, my formula coated lashes made contact with my undereye area. This caused the most prominent result of my Rapidlash experience to be Sasquatch-y eyes. My husband begged me to stop using it and after an extra week of clinging to the hope that the benefits would outweigh the consequences, my lashes didn't show enough improvement to warrant continued use.

on 5/16/2011 9:50:00 PM

I'm afraid that I will be addicted to this product for the rest of my life as it has given me (nearly) perfect eyebrows and longer lashes, and more of them. I never want to go back to my strangely shaped, sparse eyebrows. It made hair grow where it previously was practically invisible. My eyebrows started too far back, I wanted them to start parallel to the inner corners of my eyes and to be fuller and thicker. After about 2 months of use I could see a noticable difference and now, after I would say roughly 5 months they are just the right shape for me. Though perhaps I would like a few more hairs, but seriously, It had nothing to work with to begin with so it is very impressive. Also, recently, a friend of mine thought I was wearing false eyelashes when I just had one light coat of mascara, so I am very pleased with my eyelashes as well. In the begining when I applied it, my eyelids would be red the next day, but after stopping and starting the use of it, this no longer seems to be a problem. It wasn't painful, itchy or a big deal, but it did make me look tired.

on 5/4/2011 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I waited for a year of use before reviewing this product. I never would have believed that anything less than a prescription drug like Latisse could make any significant difference to lash growth. My eyelashes are fine, short, straight, they start light brown and then turn transparent toward the end. They did not look like they were there if I don't wear mascara. Even with mascara they did not add much definition to my eyes because they are short, I had to put an eyeliner for that, but if the eyeliner is put on a bit thick the lashes would not show past the line even with the best mascaras. This costs 50$, after the first 3 months of use my lashes were longer by almost 50%. This is a dramatic change for me, it has changed the way I put makeup and they way makeup looks, most days I don't put an eyeliner anymore. After the first 3 months i decided that I can now use it every other day to save on product, don't do that, I started having inconsistent growth which no one would notice but me but still, this product must be used daily for optimum results. This did not make my lashes thicker, just longer, I don't know if Latisse would surpass rapidlash on that one. My eyelash standards have changed so much now, I cannot go back, this is part of my daily routine. During one of my many trips, the airline lost my luggage, it was 10pm, the first thing I did was head to a phamracy, not to buy a toothbrush but to buy this serum.

on 4/16/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
Being asian, I had typical short, sparse lashes and to be honest I didn't actually expect any results from using this as I thought it wouldn't meet the hype. However, I can honestly say this product is amazing. Words cannot describe to me how much of a holy grail product this is for me. I've recently repurchased a second bottle now and have come to the realisation that I may never stop using it! I can't bare the thought of my lashes returning to how they used to be...but I don't mind spending the money on repurchasing it whenever it runs out because it's so worth it.
Obviously the main benefit from using Rapidlash is the length of your lashes increase SIGNIFICANTLY and by that I mean Kim Kardashian style. But for me I also loved the fact that my lashes seemed alot stronger and my lashes never seemed to fall out anymore. It is definitely a product which needs patience, it doesn't work overnight, but if you persist and stick with it.....the results are just outstanding :)

on 4/11/2011 4:07:00 AM

Love this product. I use it on my eyebrows and it's amazing. I had very light thin eyebrows, now they are fuller and darker.

LOVE IT!!

on 4/9/2011 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've used up 2 entire tubes of this and have seen absolutely no difference whatsoever. I use it every night like instructed(I did miss maybe 2 nights total) and I have also been using it on my eyebrows. No difference with them either. I do want to add, I had no discoloring of my eyelid, no stinging or burning once applied and no itchy eyes. I will never again purchase this. It was a complete waist of money. I have however purchased 4 bottles of careprost and hope that it works better than this crap in a tube!

on 4/2/2011 1:30:00 AM

If your looking for longer lashes this is the magic wand for ya. All though it gave me beautiful length my lashes lacked curl and thickness that i had previously achieved using talika . Would i buy this again? I'll pass on this product. I WOULD recomend it if your looking for length ONLY .Other than that my tube of rapidlash has been replaced with Stimulash. Let u guys know how that goes.

I can't beleive how many good reviews this product has gotten. I have used this product before in the past and then stopped. I began using regularly about 3 months ago and I still don't really notice any difference in my lashes. Now, I have used Lilash in the past and that stuff made my eyelashes so incredibly long it was amazing...I got compliments everywhere I went (the only downfall with that is that from my understanding after using it for so long it stops working). Anyway the only reason I switched to RapidLash is the price difference and it was given to me as a gift. First tube was a gift, second tube I purchased for about half the price if not less then Lilash...Now that I am working I am definitely going to invest in some Lilash or Latisse (never tried it yet). This Rapidlash just doesn't do the job for me!

on 3/16/2011 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've been using this product for almost 8 weeks now and it is awesome! I have always had short thin lashes and had to put on 5 coats of mascara using two types of mascara. I used Talika Lipocils for two years and it was good for conditioning my lashes and it seemed to act more like a primer under my mascara than it did for lash my growth results. With RapidLash my bottom lashes are as long as my top lashes used to be and my top lashes have almost doubled in length! They look darker and I do notice a lot of new lash growth in between my existing lashes. At this rate I would be willing to bet that my lashes will be close to touching my brows within the next month. I have moved to only using two good coats of mascara and my lashes have that false lash look now. The only downfall to this stuff for me were the first 4 weeks when my lash line tended to itch during the day and my already dry eyes felt super dry. Now the side effects are gone and I am enjoying my beautiful lashes!

on 2/25/2011 5:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yes it works! I've used it for a few years now. Just didn't get around to posting a review. It takes time for it to work. I'd say about 6 weeks. U can use it every other day after that. It made my lashes longer fuller looking and thicker too. Oh and curl better! I buy it at CVS. Will always use it, don't ever change anything about it please, its so inexpensive compared to others out there. One bottle lasts 6 months or more. Be patient with it and you will love it!