Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

4.1

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

I can't beleive how many good reviews this product has gotten. I have used this product before in the past and then stopped. I began using regularly about 3 months ago and I still don't really notice any difference in my lashes. Now, I have used Lilash in the past and that stuff made my eyelashes so incredibly long it was amazing...I got compliments everywhere I went (the only downfall with that is that from my understanding after using it for so long it stops working). Anyway the only reason I switched to RapidLash is the price difference and it was given to me as a gift. First tube was a gift, second tube I purchased for about half the price if not less then Lilash...Now that I am working I am definitely going to invest in some Lilash or Latisse (never tried it yet). This Rapidlash just doesn't do the job for me!

on 3/16/2011 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've been using this product for almost 8 weeks now and it is awesome! I have always had short thin lashes and had to put on 5 coats of mascara using two types of mascara. I used Talika Lipocils for two years and it was good for conditioning my lashes and it seemed to act more like a primer under my mascara than it did for lash my growth results. With RapidLash my bottom lashes are as long as my top lashes used to be and my top lashes have almost doubled in length! They look darker and I do notice a lot of new lash growth in between my existing lashes. At this rate I would be willing to bet that my lashes will be close to touching my brows within the next month. I have moved to only using two good coats of mascara and my lashes have that false lash look now. The only downfall to this stuff for me were the first 4 weeks when my lash line tended to itch during the day and my already dry eyes felt super dry. Now the side effects are gone and I am enjoying my beautiful lashes!

on 2/25/2011 5:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yes it works! I've used it for a few years now. Just didn't get around to posting a review. It takes time for it to work. I'd say about 6 weeks. U can use it every other day after that. It made my lashes longer fuller looking and thicker too. Oh and curl better! I buy it at CVS. Will always use it, don't ever change anything about it please, its so inexpensive compared to others out there. One bottle lasts 6 months or more. Be patient with it and you will love it!

on 2/24/2011 4:06:00 AM

OK my lashes were at a pretty good length to start with for an Asian but after using this product my lashes has gotten to the length that sometimes when I blink I could feel it hitting my glasses!!

I have bought another 2 bottles to stock up, that's how much I love this product!

on 2/22/2011 10:04:00 AM

this stuff really works on my eyelashes - it took several weeks to notice it. Not so much on my brows, but I'll keep working on those.

on 2/21/2011 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It has been exactly two months since I've used this.
Every single night, ok so I missed a couple of days, I put this thing on my lashline and brows. I prayed to hair faeries for brows and lashes lush and long, beautiful and strong.

Have my lash & brow dreams come true? Well, kind of.
I noticed no apparent difference for weeks and months until yesterday. My lashes have seemed to have grown over night.
A noticeable difference in length, albeit sparcely. I am going to continue to use this and see if there will be more length and hopefully more girth to my wimpy lashes.

I paid $60 plus 14.5% tax here in Canada. Let's see how much lashes above mentioned amount buys for this MUAer.

Will update when I run out of this.

Absalom

on 2/4/2011 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this for about three weeks and YES it's already working! I took before pics and will take after pics in about six weeks but it has already made my top lashes a bit longer and it has def made the shorter lashes near the inner corner of my eyes longer and fuller. I am very excited to see the results in six weeks, and i will update my results then. BTW i purchased mine on amazon, it was much cheaper there and i havent had any problems with darkening or itching so far!

I love this. It took about 6 weeks of applying to my top lashes only everynight to show but then my eyelashes looked great.This made my lashes longer... more curled and darker.

I had no adverse reaction although I don't have sensitive skin. I close my eyes and put this on so naturally I think alittle goes onto your bottom lashes but if you put this on your bottom lashes as much as the top ones you'd probably end up with them touching your skin. Once you get your desired length you need to apply about every other day or every 3/4 days to maintain because if you stop using completely eventually when you shed those lashes and grow new ones they will go back to your old length. I am now using on my eyebrows to see if it works and i'm still on my first tube.

After all these products the promise miracle like effects then pretty much do nothing... I was so suprised this actually works! Highly Recommended!!

on 1/28/2011 6:51:00 AM

Yes it works!

....but it takes 12+ weeks.

When I first started using this, I woke up with irritated lids every morning. It looked exactly like I had applied red/burgundy see-through eye liner. My lids also itched.

I had bad reaction to Revitalash, too, but nothing intolerable, and this was cheaper. So, I persevered. Clever or stupid, I donŽt know!

I first started seeing good results at 12 weeks mark, and since then, the results are very good. My lashes ARE longer. At the outer corner it looks like I am wearing extensions or falsies. My lower lashes are longer, too.

Seems like it does not irritate my lids quite so much anymore, but I would not say it does not irritate them at all.

I plan to use it nightly for a week or two more to see if the results will be even better, then to use it every other night or a couple of nights a week for upkeep.

This way I am hoping the irritation will keep to minimum while getting maximum results.

Do not get this into your eyes, and getting it on your lashes is useless, too. Just the very lashline.

If you get it on your lashes youŽll wake up with gummy residue on them in the morning, not a nice look.

I have started my second tube and WILL order more.

EDIT Jan 2012: I stopped using this product, as I have an eye problem which was aggravated by the itching --> rubbing. It made my lids itch more or less ever day and every night, and I just did not want to take it any more, even though it did make my lashes longer. Back to Talika Lipocils it is, sigh.

on 1/23/2011 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Love this stuff. I did not experience any darkening, soreness, or irritation of my eyelids. Didn't think it would really make a difference so I didn't bother taking a "before" picture, and I'm kind of kicking myself for it. This is not Latisse, and it makes no claims to growing your lashes, it's marketed as a conditioner of sorts. However, after 7 weeks of religious nighttime use have noticed a signifcant increase in the length of my lashes. Seriously. They look amazing now. And with a curl and a bit of mascara, they look like falsies. Natural-looking falsies, of course.
Again, this is not a growth product, and did nothing for the thickness or density of my lashes. It just lengthened them. I think this is because the conditioner may prevent lash fall-out and allows them to grow longer during their cycle? Not sure. Either way, I highly reccomend this stuff if you are patient and dedicated. You can get it for less than half price on amazon.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated Promaxyl Products