December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by chelle5

OK my lashes were at a pretty good length to start with for an Asian but after using this product my lashes has gotten to the length that sometimes when I blink I could feel it hitting my glasses!!

I have bought another 2 bottles to stock up, that's how much I love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by kathrine

this stuff really works on my eyelashes - it took several weeks to notice it. Not so much on my brows, but I'll keep working on those.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Absalom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It has been exactly two months since I've used this.
Every single night, ok so I missed a couple of days, I put this thing on my lashline and brows. I prayed to hair faeries for brows and lashes lush and long, beautiful and strong.

Have my lash & brow dreams come true? Well, kind of.
I noticed no apparent difference for weeks and months until yesterday. My lashes have seemed to have grown over night.
A noticeable difference in length, albeit sparcely. I am going to continue to use this and see if there will be more length and hopefully more girth to my wimpy lashes.

I paid $60 plus 14.5% tax here in Canada. Let's see how much lashes above mentioned amount buys for this MUAer.

Will update when I run out of this.

Absalom

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by dflywings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for about three weeks and YES it's already working! I took before pics and will take after pics in about six weeks but it has already made my top lashes a bit longer and it has def made the shorter lashes near the inner corner of my eyes longer and fuller. I am very excited to see the results in six weeks, and i will update my results then. BTW i purchased mine on amazon, it was much cheaper there and i havent had any problems with darkening or itching so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by georginaflower

I love this. It took about 6 weeks of applying to my top lashes only everynight to show but then my eyelashes looked great.This made my lashes longer... more curled and darker.

I had no adverse reaction although I don't have sensitive skin. I close my eyes and put this on so naturally I think alittle goes onto your bottom lashes but if you put this on your bottom lashes as much as the top ones you'd probably end up with them touching your skin. Once you get your desired length you need to apply about every other day or every 3/4 days to maintain because if you stop using completely eventually when you shed those lashes and grow new ones they will go back to your old length. I am now using on my eyebrows to see if it works and i'm still on my first tube.

After all these products the promise miracle like effects then pretty much do nothing... I was so suprised this actually works! Highly Recommended!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 6:51:00 AM More reviews by annehelge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes it works!

....but it takes 12+ weeks.

When I first started using this, I woke up with irritated lids every morning. It looked exactly like I had applied red/burgundy see-through eye liner. My lids also itched.

I had bad reaction to Revitalash, too, but nothing intolerable, and this was cheaper. So, I persevered. Clever or stupid, I donŽt know!

I first started seeing good results at 12 weeks mark, and since then, the results are very good. My lashes ARE longer. At the outer corner it looks like I am wearing extensions or falsies. My lower lashes are longer, too.

Seems like it does not irritate my lids quite so much anymore, but I would not say it does not irritate them at all.

I plan to use it nightly for a week or two more to see if the results will be even better, then to use it every other night or a couple of nights a week for upkeep.

This way I am hoping the irritation will keep to minimum while getting maximum results.

Do not get this into your eyes, and getting it on your lashes is useless, too. Just the very lashline.

If you get it on your lashes youŽll wake up with gummy residue on them in the morning, not a nice look.

I have started my second tube and WILL order more.

EDIT Jan 2012: I stopped using this product, as I have an eye problem which was aggravated by the itching --> rubbing. It made my lids itch more or less ever day and every night, and I just did not want to take it any more, even though it did make my lashes longer. Back to Talika Lipocils it is, sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by PrettyRummy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I did not experience any darkening, soreness, or irritation of my eyelids. Didn't think it would really make a difference so I didn't bother taking a "before" picture, and I'm kind of kicking myself for it. This is not Latisse, and it makes no claims to growing your lashes, it's marketed as a conditioner of sorts. However, after 7 weeks of religious nighttime use have noticed a signifcant increase in the length of my lashes. Seriously. They look amazing now. And with a curl and a bit of mascara, they look like falsies. Natural-looking falsies, of course.
Again, this is not a growth product, and did nothing for the thickness or density of my lashes. It just lengthened them. I think this is because the conditioner may prevent lash fall-out and allows them to grow longer during their cycle? Not sure. Either way, I highly reccomend this stuff if you are patient and dedicated. You can get it for less than half price on amazon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by annaeJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started this on October 8th. In the beginning, I noticed massive shedding. Maybe it was from the RapidlLash or me noticing/caring more about my lashes, ha. Didn't really get intense irritation or eyelid darkening.

Been using it for 4 months and I can clearly a difference in the length! I am glad I tried it :)! It takes patience.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by crzysexycool

I have preiviously used a Estee lauder lash conditioner but the purpose of that its to condition and ModelCo lash stimilator which i only used on a couple times so i didnt see any results

With this product at first i was abit lazy but didnt eventually used it a month straight i did see result but they werent like a wow factor like i didnt notice a few extra lash grow and like one or two lash were longer then the rest but u know it wasnt like i was totally amazed the new extra lash that grew were ery short and not very noticable a con to these lil lash grow were some grow under my normal longer lashes and when i apply masacara cos they were short my mascara drag down the lash so it wasnt a good look ..

Since becoming addicted to youtube i heard good things about lipocil so i might give that a go but not availble in Australia hav to try to get my hands on it somehow....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by wildwoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! It took me about 3-4 weeks to start seeing a difference. Now I get almost daily compliments about my eyelashes. Even my 23 y.o. son who didn't know I was using this commented about my eyelashes being so long. I have actually been asked if I wear false eyelashes. I would highly recommend this product just give it some time to work.