August 22, 2014 | 1741 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by georginaflower

I love this. It took about 6 weeks of applying to my top lashes only everynight to show but then my eyelashes looked great.This made my lashes longer... more curled and darker.

I had no adverse reaction although I don't have sensitive skin. I close my eyes and put this on so naturally I think alittle goes onto your bottom lashes but if you put this on your bottom lashes as much as the top ones you'd probably end up with them touching your skin. Once you get your desired length you need to apply about every other day or every 3/4 days to maintain because if you stop using completely eventually when you shed those lashes and grow new ones they will go back to your old length. I am now using on my eyebrows to see if it works and i'm still on my first tube.

After all these products the promise miracle like effects then pretty much do nothing... I was so suprised this actually works! Highly Recommended!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 6:51:00 AM More reviews by annehelge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes it works!

....but it takes 12+ weeks.

When I first started using this, I woke up with irritated lids every morning. It looked exactly like I had applied red/burgundy see-through eye liner. My lids also itched.

I had bad reaction to Revitalash, too, but nothing intolerable, and this was cheaper. So, I persevered. Clever or stupid, I donŽt know!

I first started seeing good results at 12 weeks mark, and since then, the results are very good. My lashes ARE longer. At the outer corner it looks like I am wearing extensions or falsies. My lower lashes are longer, too.

Seems like it does not irritate my lids quite so much anymore, but I would not say it does not irritate them at all.

I plan to use it nightly for a week or two more to see if the results will be even better, then to use it every other night or a couple of nights a week for upkeep.

This way I am hoping the irritation will keep to minimum while getting maximum results.

Do not get this into your eyes, and getting it on your lashes is useless, too. Just the very lashline.

If you get it on your lashes youŽll wake up with gummy residue on them in the morning, not a nice look.

I have started my second tube and WILL order more.

EDIT Jan 2012: I stopped using this product, as I have an eye problem which was aggravated by the itching --> rubbing. It made my lids itch more or less ever day and every night, and I just did not want to take it any more, even though it did make my lashes longer. Back to Talika Lipocils it is, sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by PrettyRummy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I did not experience any darkening, soreness, or irritation of my eyelids. Didn't think it would really make a difference so I didn't bother taking a "before" picture, and I'm kind of kicking myself for it. This is not Latisse, and it makes no claims to growing your lashes, it's marketed as a conditioner of sorts. However, after 7 weeks of religious nighttime use have noticed a signifcant increase in the length of my lashes. Seriously. They look amazing now. And with a curl and a bit of mascara, they look like falsies. Natural-looking falsies, of course.
Again, this is not a growth product, and did nothing for the thickness or density of my lashes. It just lengthened them. I think this is because the conditioner may prevent lash fall-out and allows them to grow longer during their cycle? Not sure. Either way, I highly reccomend this stuff if you are patient and dedicated. You can get it for less than half price on amazon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by annaeJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started this on October 8th. In the beginning, I noticed massive shedding. Maybe it was from the RapidlLash or me noticing/caring more about my lashes, ha. Didn't really get intense irritation or eyelid darkening.

Been using it for 4 months and I can clearly a difference in the length! I am glad I tried it :)! It takes patience.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by crzysexycool

I have preiviously used a Estee lauder lash conditioner but the purpose of that its to condition and ModelCo lash stimilator which i only used on a couple times so i didnt see any results

With this product at first i was abit lazy but didnt eventually used it a month straight i did see result but they werent like a wow factor like i didnt notice a few extra lash grow and like one or two lash were longer then the rest but u know it wasnt like i was totally amazed the new extra lash that grew were ery short and not very noticable a con to these lil lash grow were some grow under my normal longer lashes and when i apply masacara cos they were short my mascara drag down the lash so it wasnt a good look ..

Since becoming addicted to youtube i heard good things about lipocil so i might give that a go but not availble in Australia hav to try to get my hands on it somehow....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by wildwoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! It took me about 3-4 weeks to start seeing a difference. Now I get almost daily compliments about my eyelashes. Even my 23 y.o. son who didn't know I was using this commented about my eyelashes being so long. I have actually been asked if I wear false eyelashes. I would highly recommend this product just give it some time to work.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I've been using this product for about 5 weeks, and I do not notice a difference in the appearance of my brows, which have become thin as a result of waxing and plucking. There is enough product to use each night for about 6 weeks (0.1 oz). I recently discovered that my product had expired in May and I purchased it in December so check your date before using it. Also, when I reordered, the date had been rubbed off the bottom, so I sent it back. Also, I have long eyelashes already, so I am only using this product on my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by lilpronoun

Amazing results! I've been using this product for two months now and my lashes are extremely longer and thicker. I had long lashes to begin with, but they were very sparse and thin looking. Now I have lashes in spots where there weren't any before and believe it or not, my lashes have also started to curl. Although I felt as though this didn't work too well on my brows, I am definitely excited about the results on my lashes!! Just be careful with the application, since I have noticed small little lashes around my eyes that need to be tweezed. If you are unwilling to pay for Latisse (which my sister uses and is happy with), or not willing to deal with possible side effects, I would highly recommend giving this a try. I purchased it on Amazon.com for much cheaper than Costco or Rite Aid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In a word: astonishing. I really wish I'd taken before and after pictures, because there is a remarkable difference in the length of my eyelashes after using this serum nightly for two months. No difference in thickness, but the difference in length is amazing. My lashes are (were) stick-straight, fairly short, and tended to droop with any kind of mascara. They're also nearly blonde, though my hair is light brown. So they tend to disappear and I've tried about every mascara on the list in hopes of giving me the "false eyelash" look without the hassle of applying false eyelashes. This absolutely did the trick. I had a little irritation the first few weeks, but now I have no problem at all. I've also been using Dior Lash Maximizer as a primer and the combination of my longer lashes and that primer make for lashes like I've never had before in my life. Worth every penny and then some. It really works!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Calianne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased Rapidlash one month ago & was hoping that I would have longer lashes by Christmas: absolutely NO difference in my lashes. I saw a Rapidlash before & after photo on this site and was amazed by the increased lash growth. Now, I am amazed that, for some reason, there was ZERO increased growth of my lashes. Since this is the second failed lash enhancer brand that I have purchased, I have now wasted over $100. in a failed effort to increase my eyelash growth.