July 22, 2014 | 1301 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by PrettyRummy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I did not experience any darkening, soreness, or irritation of my eyelids. Didn't think it would really make a difference so I didn't bother taking a "before" picture, and I'm kind of kicking myself for it. This is not Latisse, and it makes no claims to growing your lashes, it's marketed as a conditioner of sorts. However, after 7 weeks of religious nighttime use have noticed a signifcant increase in the length of my lashes. Seriously. They look amazing now. And with a curl and a bit of mascara, they look like falsies. Natural-looking falsies, of course.
Again, this is not a growth product, and did nothing for the thickness or density of my lashes. It just lengthened them. I think this is because the conditioner may prevent lash fall-out and allows them to grow longer during their cycle? Not sure. Either way, I highly reccomend this stuff if you are patient and dedicated. You can get it for less than half price on amazon.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by annaeJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started this on October 8th. In the beginning, I noticed massive shedding. Maybe it was from the RapidlLash or me noticing/caring more about my lashes, ha. Didn't really get intense irritation or eyelid darkening.

Been using it for 4 months and I can clearly a difference in the length! I am glad I tried it :)! It takes patience.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by crzysexycool

I have preiviously used a Estee lauder lash conditioner but the purpose of that its to condition and ModelCo lash stimilator which i only used on a couple times so i didnt see any results

With this product at first i was abit lazy but didnt eventually used it a month straight i did see result but they werent like a wow factor like i didnt notice a few extra lash grow and like one or two lash were longer then the rest but u know it wasnt like i was totally amazed the new extra lash that grew were ery short and not very noticable a con to these lil lash grow were some grow under my normal longer lashes and when i apply masacara cos they were short my mascara drag down the lash so it wasnt a good look ..

Since becoming addicted to youtube i heard good things about lipocil so i might give that a go but not availble in Australia hav to try to get my hands on it somehow....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by wildwoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing! It took me about 3-4 weeks to start seeing a difference. Now I get almost daily compliments about my eyelashes. Even my 23 y.o. son who didn't know I was using this commented about my eyelashes being so long. I have actually been asked if I wear false eyelashes. I would highly recommend this product just give it some time to work.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I've been using this product for about 5 weeks, and I do not notice a difference in the appearance of my brows, which have become thin as a result of waxing and plucking. There is enough product to use each night for about 6 weeks (0.1 oz). I recently discovered that my product had expired in May and I purchased it in December so check your date before using it. Also, when I reordered, the date had been rubbed off the bottom, so I sent it back. Also, I have long eyelashes already, so I am only using this product on my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by lilpronoun

Amazing results! I've been using this product for two months now and my lashes are extremely longer and thicker. I had long lashes to begin with, but they were very sparse and thin looking. Now I have lashes in spots where there weren't any before and believe it or not, my lashes have also started to curl. Although I felt as though this didn't work too well on my brows, I am definitely excited about the results on my lashes!! Just be careful with the application, since I have noticed small little lashes around my eyes that need to be tweezed. If you are unwilling to pay for Latisse (which my sister uses and is happy with), or not willing to deal with possible side effects, I would highly recommend giving this a try. I purchased it on Amazon.com for much cheaper than Costco or Rite Aid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In a word: astonishing. I really wish I'd taken before and after pictures, because there is a remarkable difference in the length of my eyelashes after using this serum nightly for two months. No difference in thickness, but the difference in length is amazing. My lashes are (were) stick-straight, fairly short, and tended to droop with any kind of mascara. They're also nearly blonde, though my hair is light brown. So they tend to disappear and I've tried about every mascara on the list in hopes of giving me the "false eyelash" look without the hassle of applying false eyelashes. This absolutely did the trick. I had a little irritation the first few weeks, but now I have no problem at all. I've also been using Dior Lash Maximizer as a primer and the combination of my longer lashes and that primer make for lashes like I've never had before in my life. Worth every penny and then some. It really works!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Calianne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased Rapidlash one month ago & was hoping that I would have longer lashes by Christmas: absolutely NO difference in my lashes. I saw a Rapidlash before & after photo on this site and was amazed by the increased lash growth. Now, I am amazed that, for some reason, there was ZERO increased growth of my lashes. Since this is the second failed lash enhancer brand that I have purchased, I have now wasted over $100. in a failed effort to increase my eyelash growth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by KSAP

This is HG for me... it works! It comes in an eyeliner-type tube and is applied w/ a thin brush (like eyeliner). It's a clear medium-thick serum. When applied, I have not found that it runs easily, irritates my eyes and I haven't experienced any discoloration while using this product. AND it's more affordable than many of the other lash growth enhancers on the market.

I used this nightly for about three weeks before I noticed a marked improvement, then scaled back to every-other/third night and the results last. I have longer, thicker darker lashes. I use it on the top and bottom with marked improvement. One tube is supposed to be a month's supply. A tube lasts longer than that, for me (maybe b/c I started using it every-other/third night after the third week).

I can't compare this product to the other lash growth enhancers (in terms of effectiveness), as this is the only one I've tried. However, it is MUCH more affordable. I paid $35 for a tube on eBay.

If you are considering a lash growth enhancer and don't want to break the bank, this is a good start... it might become a HG for you, too!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Pruexy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought 2 tubes of rapidlash, but I stopped using it without even finishing one. The effect rapidlash gave me for 8 weeks is nothing! Don't say it work, it did work, but comparing with Lumigan, it's nothing...
I'm an asian so lashes are short and sparse, and I live in Australia so I can't buy Lattise. Rapidlash is cheap and yet have a lot of posstive review, so I went to it first.
Side effects: My eyes had some irritation and redness, and felt itchy and vulnerable at the first 3 days application. But the uncomfortable feeling went off completely after that. I didn't notice whether eyelids are darker or not, probably because I already have very severe dark circles.
Lahes: I noticed the difference at the fifth week. And the best effect appear around the 6th or 7th week, but still not dramatic. Only a very small amount of lashes became extremely long, others had no big differences.
The reason I stopped: the lahes started to fall off since 7th week, anytime when I removed the makeup there was always at least one lash fell of at each eye. Most of the time, 2 or 3, even 5 peices. This is really scary to me, because I had very few exprieces at falling lashes, don't even mention consistently falling. Some said that this was result of new lashes growing out. But how could I know the growing speed was faster than the falling speed? I didn' t see much new short lashes at that moment. And I did see one girl showed how scary she became after using rapidlash and suffered from severely lashes falling off. There are a lot of spaces between lashes, she said the space was enough to park a car.

I shifted to lumigan after that (use rapidlash for 8 weeks) and the lashes falling off stopped immediately. Lumigan didn't give me any uncomfortable feeling probably because I already used to the similar ingrediant. And I've just used it for 3 week while the effect is much more significant, like 3 times more noticeable. My lashes grow crazily and my friends start to buy lumigan like me.

So to every girl: if you can buy lumigan without prescription with a reasonable price (I bought from 'buy-pharma' for $28.9 without prescription), and your eyes are not sensitive, don't use rapidlash. Lumigan is 10 times better, rapidlash just waste your time. BTW, use a extremely fine eyeliner brush, a bottle can last for 4 months. I even recommend Latisse although it's so pricey but every penny pay off. Latisse is Lumigan 0.03%.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No