Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

4.1

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

on 4/11/2011 4:07:00 AM

Love this product. I use it on my eyebrows and it's amazing. I had very light thin eyebrows, now they are fuller and darker.

LOVE IT!!

on 4/9/2011 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've used up 2 entire tubes of this and have seen absolutely no difference whatsoever. I use it every night like instructed(I did miss maybe 2 nights total) and I have also been using it on my eyebrows. No difference with them either. I do want to add, I had no discoloring of my eyelid, no stinging or burning once applied and no itchy eyes. I will never again purchase this. It was a complete waist of money. I have however purchased 4 bottles of careprost and hope that it works better than this crap in a tube!

on 4/2/2011 1:30:00 AM

If your looking for longer lashes this is the magic wand for ya. All though it gave me beautiful length my lashes lacked curl and thickness that i had previously achieved using talika . Would i buy this again? I'll pass on this product. I WOULD recomend it if your looking for length ONLY .Other than that my tube of rapidlash has been replaced with Stimulash. Let u guys know how that goes.

I can't beleive how many good reviews this product has gotten. I have used this product before in the past and then stopped. I began using regularly about 3 months ago and I still don't really notice any difference in my lashes. Now, I have used Lilash in the past and that stuff made my eyelashes so incredibly long it was amazing...I got compliments everywhere I went (the only downfall with that is that from my understanding after using it for so long it stops working). Anyway the only reason I switched to RapidLash is the price difference and it was given to me as a gift. First tube was a gift, second tube I purchased for about half the price if not less then Lilash...Now that I am working I am definitely going to invest in some Lilash or Latisse (never tried it yet). This Rapidlash just doesn't do the job for me!

on 3/16/2011 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've been using this product for almost 8 weeks now and it is awesome! I have always had short thin lashes and had to put on 5 coats of mascara using two types of mascara. I used Talika Lipocils for two years and it was good for conditioning my lashes and it seemed to act more like a primer under my mascara than it did for lash my growth results. With RapidLash my bottom lashes are as long as my top lashes used to be and my top lashes have almost doubled in length! They look darker and I do notice a lot of new lash growth in between my existing lashes. At this rate I would be willing to bet that my lashes will be close to touching my brows within the next month. I have moved to only using two good coats of mascara and my lashes have that false lash look now. The only downfall to this stuff for me were the first 4 weeks when my lash line tended to itch during the day and my already dry eyes felt super dry. Now the side effects are gone and I am enjoying my beautiful lashes!

on 2/25/2011 5:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yes it works! I've used it for a few years now. Just didn't get around to posting a review. It takes time for it to work. I'd say about 6 weeks. U can use it every other day after that. It made my lashes longer fuller looking and thicker too. Oh and curl better! I buy it at CVS. Will always use it, don't ever change anything about it please, its so inexpensive compared to others out there. One bottle lasts 6 months or more. Be patient with it and you will love it!

on 2/24/2011 4:06:00 AM

OK my lashes were at a pretty good length to start with for an Asian but after using this product my lashes has gotten to the length that sometimes when I blink I could feel it hitting my glasses!!

I have bought another 2 bottles to stock up, that's how much I love this product!

on 2/22/2011 10:04:00 AM

this stuff really works on my eyelashes - it took several weeks to notice it. Not so much on my brows, but I'll keep working on those.

on 2/21/2011 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It has been exactly two months since I've used this.
Every single night, ok so I missed a couple of days, I put this thing on my lashline and brows. I prayed to hair faeries for brows and lashes lush and long, beautiful and strong.

Have my lash & brow dreams come true? Well, kind of.
I noticed no apparent difference for weeks and months until yesterday. My lashes have seemed to have grown over night.
A noticeable difference in length, albeit sparcely. I am going to continue to use this and see if there will be more length and hopefully more girth to my wimpy lashes.

I paid $60 plus 14.5% tax here in Canada. Let's see how much lashes above mentioned amount buys for this MUAer.

Will update when I run out of this.

Absalom

on 2/4/2011 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this for about three weeks and YES it's already working! I took before pics and will take after pics in about six weeks but it has already made my top lashes a bit longer and it has def made the shorter lashes near the inner corner of my eyes longer and fuller. I am very excited to see the results in six weeks, and i will update my results then. BTW i purchased mine on amazon, it was much cheaper there and i havent had any problems with darkening or itching so far!