April 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by 20Styx12

I have no words to describe how much I hate this. It's just... ew.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by neeksters

I owned my black elf liquid eyeliner for a really long time and didn't really use it because I hated the applicator. After I discovered using an eyeliner brush, I've been using my elf liner every time i use eyeshadow! Doesn't crease on my hooded eyes when I use a primer and only cakes up when I use too much product. It's sometimes a bit of a challenge but mostly smooth sailing. It's amazing that this is only one dollar. I have bought back ups.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by dlopez87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It definitely does the job and is one dollar. if you're in a pinch, then it'll do the trick. But beware, it is streaky/watery and cracks when it dries. Shake it a lot to get the most out of the pigmenation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by lacopus

I've never used liquid eye liner before so I thought spending $1 to practice would be the best way to try it. For me, it's a fantastic purchase, easy to use and it stays on all day. I do put a primer on my eyelids first. I do have to let it dry before applying the rest of my eye makeup but it doesn't take long and for $1 can you really go wrong?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was the first liquid liner I ever used, and that was like 3 years ago in high school. I have since tried many other drugstore AND high-end liquid liners, but since I remembered really liking this one in high school, I decided a few weeks ago to snatch it up again at Target. After all, psshh, girl please, it was only 1 dolla! And ahh, how I miss the times when I had such low standards for something as trivial as makeup.
But now... I'm surprised I actually put this stuff on my face. Gag, the smell! It's killing me! This is crap crap crap. It pales in comparison to Milani, Wet n Wild, and is about at the same level of quality as NYX's craptastic liquid liner. Two words: watery mess. This stuff leaves bald spots like you wouldn't even imagine. People, for the love of all things holy, just shell out $2 more and get the Wet n Wild. You'll thank me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

DONT HATE ON THIS LINER!! Lol its pretty damn good and its only 100 pennies! I like it alot, if u dont then no big deal it was only a dollar

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by indigoxiphoid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of the rare liquid eyeliners that doesn't contain propylene glycol or lanolin (I have allergies to both).

Nice pigmentation, but I think it has to be applied on primed lids. I tried a swatch on the back of my hand and it was nice and dark, and didn't smudge, but when I applied it to my eyes (no other makeup on) it rubbed right off after I let it dry, which rarely happens with liners for me. I'll try it again with full makeup, but so far I'm not terribly impressed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I think that this eyeliner is of pretty decent quality. I would actually not have tried it, if it had not come in kits that I had purchased from E.L.F. Overall, I do plan to continue to use it. However, I don't actually think that I would buy it outside of a kit. I much prefer E.L.F.s cream eyeliners the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by angie7595

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! Its dark and very easy to apply. only one problem is that its very runny. but i can still easily apply it without much trouble, just need some practice. for a dollar i would say buy it and try it..that rhymes :D take a risk!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by starlys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the worst liquid liner I have ever used, hands down. EXTREMELY watery. I may as well be lining my eyes with watercolors. I even tried multiple coats and it did nothing to help. The only good thing about it is it easily came off with just water, although that probably says a lot about it's staying power of which it must have none. Thank goodness it was only a dollar. I might try out their creme eyeliner as it has much better reviews, but when it comes to liquid liners I will be sticking to Maybelline Ultra Liner which is much better and not all that more expensive.