August 30, 2014 | 1458 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by prissybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A buck. That's all this item cost and its does the job. I didn't expect it to do much nor have much or a color payoff but I was wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by alyssiaXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It was only a dollar, so I bought it with low expectations. The first time I tried it I expected it to be all down my face in a few hours, but it did not move at all. It lasted all day, and the color payoff was very good. The only downfall was that the next morning (after washing it off) it left a red line in the place that the eyeliner would be. I do have sensitive eyes, and this was a little irritating. It was still worth the $1 though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

For being only a dollar, this is a preeeeeetty good liner. It comes out very black and application isn't streaky. If anything, it's a little watery so you might have to wait a bit until it dries (or else it'll transfer to your lids). It doesn't flake throughout the day which I was quite impressed with and loved! It comes right off with water. So I wouldn't wear it to the pool/beach or on emotional days (haha :P). However, I do find the application to be a little hard at first but once I got used to it, it wasn't that bad. And the fact that I have to wait and fan my lids after I apply them to dry them kind of annoys me. Also, since applying it could be a bit tricky, it's also pretty easy to mess up, which is really annoying...especially if I have already finished putting on eyeshadow. Other than that, it's only a dollar!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by emskitz

For $1 its definitely worth it. It doesn't smudge and creates a really nice fine line . I really like this liquid eyeliner .

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by jacki3lilly

this is just like any basic liquid eyeliner. it doesn't smell, isn't clumpy, & it doesn't rub off easily. for only one us dollar i think this product is worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by 1092126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Omg! Love this product it is fantastic and super cheap to! It has the tiniest little brush and you'll get a super fine line! You have to get used to applying the watery liner but for a buck its fantastic! It doesn't last as long without primer definently not waterproof; but it looks great and the price is unbeatable so to the price of buying a regular drugstore liquid liner you can get like 9 of these. it doesn't smell bad either.. hope you get it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by kaylaarias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm glad E.L.F. products are so cheap because I haven't had very good luck with them. I wanted to like this eyeliner, I liked the shape of the product and the color, plus I was looking for a cheap felt tip eyeliner because all of the ones I have tend to dry out. This was no exception. As I started to put it on, I was happy with the color, thickness of the line and how easy it was to draw a precise line. Until it dried up. It dried on the brush WHILE I was applying it and I had to continuously get more product onto the brush because it kept hardening while I was trying to put it on, which was a big waste of time. After I finally got it on one eye it began to sting my upper eyelid (and I know I didn't get any in my eye) and became painful. I still don't know why that happened but I immediately wiped it off and used a different eyeliner. It's not even worth the $1 I paid for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by brandibravo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As someone that's been wearing liquid eyeliner for seven years, I'm surprised at how pleased I am with this product. I've tried a handful of ELF products and have been very dissatisfied with the majority of them, but this liner has been a pleasant surprise as I was half-expecting to hate it even as I added it to my cart. What I love most about this product is that it does NOT irritate my eyes. A lot of liquid liners out there are too harsh on my sensitive eyes and cause excessive watering and redness. Although it's not immediately as opaque as I'd like for it to be, you can intensify its color by simply adding another layer of product over your first line (c'mon people, you know it doesn't take THAT much time or effort to reapply product), but its a small inconvenience to pay for an otherwise great product. I have very oily lids and was worried that this product would run, transfer, or flake on my lids, but the staying power is pretty impressive with UDPP underneath. I have not tried this product without applying primer first. One other small gripe I have with this product is the width of the tip of the applicator. It's just a bit thick for my taste, but if you're careful you can get a pretty fine, winged line. As someone that used to pay $18 for UD 24/7 Liquid Liner (my HG), the gripes I have with ELF's liquid eyeliner are minor for the amazing price of this product. It's not the greatest, but I can definitely live with it and will be repurchasing as money is hard to come by.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lonidani

Overall, this product was just okay. It worked well enough for the price (only 1 dollar). It's definitely not the best eyeliner i've used, but it does it's job. I also like how thin the applicator brush is, it allows you to create a very thin line.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by tabriasmakeuplife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can honestly say that I really dislike this product.

PROS:
-very small, portable

CONS:
-too watery
-doesn't try quick enough
-flakes
-doesn't last
-awkward to put on (the way the brush thing is)

It honestly just looks awful. You can't get a super straight line, it's just not flexible.

I definitely do not recommend.