April 20, 2014 | 909 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by my_vanity_is_a_mess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

EDIT: This is the perfect nude gloss! I wasn't sure about it at first, but getting a look at it in natural light it's perfect. It tastes delicious, has great texture, and long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2007 2:22:00 PM More reviews by mz_simmonz

I love my lipglosses from Sephora and Lancome but at $3.49, this lipgloss still measures up to the pricier ones. I've been using this shade since high school and it still hasn't failed me. I love the scent/flavor, and it leaves just the right amount of creamy nude shine on my lips. I'll keep stocking up just in case the drugstore decides to run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2007 7:38:00 PM More reviews by x0xgabx0x

I really love this lipgloss i admit wasn't the greatest but it still is good comes on smooth, smells good, and looks good but also depends on which flavour you get:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2007 4:04:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree, awesome nude lipgloss. UPDATE: this is too sheer, still like it just wish it had a bit more pigment to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 1:52:00 AM More reviews by prettypinkshells

I was first introduced to this shade when a good friend, who always has a pretty lipgloss on, told me about how much she loved it. She says she stocks up on "cappucino", buying tons whenever they are on sale. So I bought it and wow, it is absolutely the best nude lipgloss ever! It is the only lip product I need to get the perfect nude lip, which is so nice since usually I have to mix three lip glosses, and it still doesn't look as good as cappucino!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2006 4:56:00 PM More reviews by taracall10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very pretty nude lip gloss. Its very shiny, and doesnt have any glitter or shimmer particles in it. It's super cheap, about $3.50 a tube. It doesnt have the best staying power, but it's not a big deal since it's so inexpensive. It also has a nice coffee flavoring to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2006 12:51:00 AM More reviews by mod_maven

This lip gloss is superior to all others. Plumps, isn't sticky, isn't too shiny, color goes with everything, and the price is unbeatable. I buy this in batches (as many as I can find at my grocery store or at drugstore.com; so like ten tubes at once). While I'm a fan of Benefit, Mac, Stila, Lorac, and Nars, none can compare to Bonne Bell Lip Lites Cappuccino. It beats the very best. I have used it for many years, and hope that it will never be discontinued. I just wish that the other lip lites were of the same quality and had a better color range.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2006 11:04:00 PM More reviews by etooz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a dead ringer for L'Oreal Shine Delice in Coffee Blast, which has been discontinued for years now. This is cheaper than Coffee Blast, too. It's a lip gloss, and it gets a 4 for that (I wish it was a lip stick. Then it might as well BE Coffee Blast). I like the pigmentation, and if you haven't figured it out already, I LOVE the color. The scent and flavor doesn't resemble coffee, which is good, as I hate coffee. Tastes sweet, almost like vanilla icing. This is a great gloss. I will rebuy as long as they issue this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 3:03:00 AM More reviews by flamencovixen

I purchased this after reading about it on the Make Up Board. The color is a pretty neutral milky beige - not much pigment. I was disappointed with the scent of my tube - it really didn't have a cappuccino scent (maybe I have an old tube?). Anyway, I like the color and I like that it is not tacky on my lips. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2006 12:43:00 AM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*Im writing this for my sister*.....This has been my absolute HG lipgloss for years. It smells great and lasts so long. Ive been buying this since 6th grade, and as a junior in college, I have to say that I still use this and continue to buy. Absoulte best and cheapest lip gloss ever.