Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Cappuccino

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/4/2007 4:15:00 PM

Another Lip Lite to love. The smell is absolutely heavenly. I'm in love with the smooth texture of these glosses, not sticky or goopy. The staying power is great for a lip gloss - lasts all through morning until lunch for me.

EDIT: This is the perfect nude gloss! I wasn't sure about it at first, but getting a look at it in natural light it's perfect. It tastes delicious, has great texture, and long lasting.

on 2/16/2007 2:22:00 PM

I love my lipglosses from Sephora and Lancome but at $3.49, this lipgloss still measures up to the pricier ones. I've been using this shade since high school and it still hasn't failed me. I love the scent/flavor, and it leaves just the right amount of creamy nude shine on my lips. I'll keep stocking up just in case the drugstore decides to run out.

on 2/7/2007 7:38:00 PM

I really love this lipgloss i admit wasn't the greatest but it still is good comes on smooth, smells good, and looks good but also depends on which flavour you get:)

I agree, awesome nude lipgloss. UPDATE: this is too sheer, still like it just wish it had a bit more pigment to it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was first introduced to this shade when a good friend, who always has a pretty lipgloss on, told me about how much she loved it. She says she stocks up on "cappucino", buying tons whenever they are on sale. So I bought it and wow, it is absolutely the best nude lipgloss ever! It is the only lip product I need to get the perfect nude lip, which is so nice since usually I have to mix three lip glosses, and it still doesn't look as good as cappucino!

on 12/1/2006 4:56:00 PM

This is a very pretty nude lip gloss. Its very shiny, and doesnt have any glitter or shimmer particles in it. It's super cheap, about $3.50 a tube. It doesnt have the best staying power, but it's not a big deal since it's so inexpensive. It also has a nice coffee flavoring to it.

on 11/14/2006 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This lip gloss is superior to all others. Plumps, isn't sticky, isn't too shiny, color goes with everything, and the price is unbeatable. I buy this in batches (as many as I can find at my grocery store or at drugstore.com; so like ten tubes at once). While I'm a fan of Benefit, Mac, Stila, Lorac, and Nars, none can compare to Bonne Bell Lip Lites Cappuccino. It beats the very best. I have used it for many years, and hope that it will never be discontinued. I just wish that the other lip lites were of the same quality and had a better color range.

on 10/29/2006 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a dead ringer for L'Oreal Shine Delice in Coffee Blast, which has been discontinued for years now. This is cheaper than Coffee Blast, too. It's a lip gloss, and it gets a 4 for that (I wish it was a lip stick. Then it might as well BE Coffee Blast). I like the pigmentation, and if you haven't figured it out already, I LOVE the color. The scent and flavor doesn't resemble coffee, which is good, as I hate coffee. Tastes sweet, almost like vanilla icing. This is a great gloss. I will rebuy as long as they issue this color!

I purchased this after reading about it on the Make Up Board. The color is a pretty neutral milky beige - not much pigment. I was disappointed with the scent of my tube - it really didn't have a cappuccino scent (maybe I have an old tube?). Anyway, I like the color and I like that it is not tacky on my lips. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

Recommended for Medium Skin