April 16, 2014 | 1383 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by mpb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried to look for something just as good for less but so far no luck. I have the waterproof mascara in black and the Diorshow in azure blue.
I really like the azure blue, as you can put less to just give it that hint of blue where people think "is it just me or are they blue?" or apply a 2nd coat to make your eyes really pop. I've worn the waterproof mascara on rainy days and a few tear jerking eulogies and it hasn't failed me yet. Rated 4 because $$$$.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE mascara.. I am addicted. I already have Long lashes.. and I am always looking for them to look better. I REALLY wanted to like this stuff.. but to be honest--- it didnt do anything great for me. I liked how the brush looked.. but it seemed like too much product got onto my lashes YET it was a semi runny type of mascara. I know--weird. It was also a bit difficult to build volume with this stuff. I've use WAY cheaper mascara that was WAY better. But you know-- as my dad always said: "Blue, your just buying the name.."--and that was EXACTLY what this was. Nothing special with this stuff. AND it dried out really quickly. If Imma pay more then 40 bucks for mascara--- it better be around for more then a couple months.. 3 months wouldve been good. I dont know--I really wanted to like this and I would ve had no prob paying the $$ for this stuff---it just didnt do anything for me tho... I guess they should stick to perfume and clothes :-/

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by kirbipittman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite mascara! I'm on my second tube and will continue to repurchase. I don't find that it gives me "spidery" lashes at all- I'd say quite the opposite, in fact. I have really long, thick lashes and this just enhances both of those qualities. I love the fat brush and the packaging is gorgeous-- just like every other Dior product. Can't complain at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by godivas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Middle of the line mascara. Nothing special. Expensive for what it is.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm giving this a 3, but I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. It's not the perfect mascara. I'll be up front about this: If you don't like spikey spidery lashes, I wouldn't buy this mascara. I personally love thickness of spidery lashes. I realize I'm probably in the minority on this. My lashes are thin and short, and this definitely gives them volume but it also clumps a lot. It gives me no length however. I don't even notice the rose smell that much and it doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes. I love the packaging ( i can be a brand h00r sometimes). This would probably be a better night time mascara for most people. The main reason I would repurchase is because I love the ritual of putting this mascara on. i can layer and layer and layer...it's really soothing in an odd way. I don't really get that from any other mascara I've tried. I understand why the rating for Diorshow is so low, but I truly love it!

EDIT: Flakes like crazy on me even when brand new. Have bought this 3x but will never repurchase again. There's nothing worse then finding dark black flakes all over your cheeks though out the day. I now use tarte lights camera lashes and am really loving it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by senel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascars works great when now, but it dries out so fast. Not worth the price if you ask me.

It does add volume and thickness to lashes, and the color is a very dark black. But it just does not last - really dries out int he tube fast. Too bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by kimmington

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really really like this mascara! It provides thick coverage with just a few strokes without getting clumpy at all. The brush is really big (it feels huge after using Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes) but has a lot of control. It adds length and is easily buildable to provide a great look for night time wear. With just one or two coats it doesn't look like too much for day time wear, but it definitely makes my lashes look thicker. I'm also prone to mascara smudges under my eyes throughout the day, but I don't experience it nearly as much (if at all) with this mascara. I'd definitely buy it again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

I so wanted to like this! It made my lashes look very pretty, however they were NOT dramatic at all and this flaked worse than any mascara I have ever owned, even on the first day. It is also scented which bothered my eyes for the first few minutes. I could get used to the huge brush if it worked well, but it is a complete waste of money. I prefer blackout to this, although I can't remember if blackout flaked.

Rimmel Extra Wow Lash gives the same look for much cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Melzaz

After reading all the reviews about this mascara, I had to give it a go. I bought it was off Strawberry net and I must say, I was very disappointed - You had to put on a few coats before building any sort of volume and it certainly didn't do much for my length. It didn't take long before a build up of dried up mascara formed around the top of the bottle, making it hard to close properly and eventually dried to the mascara out. I thought I had just bad luck it so a few years later, I bought it again from a New York store. Once again, same thing. I've learnt my lesson now - Never again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by ahicks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is soooo good!