Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

I will not be buying it again, because it gets clumpy on my eyelashes. I really wanted it to work, but I guess there are a lot of mascaras on the market because there is not one which works the same for everyone? I was in between this mascara and two others ( Chanel and Lancôme ) and decided to give it a shot because sales person was really excited about this one. clumpy, ruined my makeup, I usually apply mascara last, so I did everything, eyeshadows, pencil, liquid eyeliner, very dramatic and sophisticated look, took me about 40 minutes, then mascara - clumpy and there is nothing one can do! the only way to fix it is to remove mascara completely... I ended up brushing it and brushing it and brushing to get rid of clumps...I used not to wear mascara because I had extensions, now, after I took off extensions and grew my own long eyelashes with Fysiko serum, I was on the market for mascara again, .... what can I say, take a sample, try it at home, before to spend so much money on mascara.... this one cost a fortune... everyone is different, I read reviews some people are in love with it, I am sorry I wasnt

on 6/27/2013 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have researched the reviews about this product, I heard many positive reviews about it , so I bought it to try, but after I tried this, I think just so so, it didn't give me the effect what I'm expected. maybe it just not suitable for me.

on 6/26/2013 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this mascara because everyone was saying it was really good and I should try it. It did not impress me at all. Felt like a run of the mill mascara sold at a crazy price. I have used much better mascara that cost so much less. Needless to say I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got a mini version of this with a Sephora purchase and tried it today instead of my beloved They're Real!. Maybe my mini dried out on the way here (or in the baking heat after it reached my mailbox before I got home) but absolutely nothing seemed to happen to my eyelashes after two coats, and when I wiped off my other eye makeup tonight, only a few tiny flakes were on the pad. Either it's not for me or it obviously will not survive the trip; whichever one, I will definitely not be trying a full size version.

on 6/4/2013 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My lashes was visibly longer and thicker. I like this mascara better than Lancome Hypnôse Mascara. It does not smudge and it smells good.

on 5/27/2013 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

For me, this is "like" not a "Love". Something I probably wouldn't get again unless there was some serious sale or emergency situation. My lashes are already pretty long and dark. I usually like mascara for putting on after powder eyeshadow to bring my lashes back to black so they stand out instead of vanishing with eyeshadow all over them. This is great for that. It coats smoothly and evenly. There's nothing really different or spectacular about the brush itself but the formula is nice. Sort of somewhere between a cream and a gel. So I didn't get clumpy lashes from it. There were all evenly spaced, definitely black and dramatic, but that's about it. I had a hard time building up layers for a more dramatic look. No serious curl-factor, doesn't last a particularly long time, not really anything to write home about. I'll finish what I have, thought it might take a while because I have other mascaras open right now that I use more often.
There are better mascaras out there.
If you're looking for something simple, though, this may be your HG and you should give it a try. If you're after smooth, sharp application without caking or clumping, and just want definition, no big-deal glamour, it's in Diorshow.

on 5/27/2013 12:21:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have ever used! A bit expensive, but totally worth it if you're looking to invest in a good quality mascara.

I naturally have long thick eyelashes so I don't really need to use mascara, but Diorshow mascara really makes my eyes pop. It has a subtle scent and a nice creamy texture.

The only problem I have, is if you use a lot of it everyday, it will dry out in about a month.

on 5/20/2013 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

3 words: Very bad Mascara.
3 words: Save your Money

on 5/18/2013 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At first I LOVED this mascara, but in less than two weeks it dried out. I can't afford to buy $30 mascara twice a month :/ However, if this was a special occasion/ night out mascara I can see it being practical.

on 5/18/2013 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is not a good mascara.

It takes a few uses to get that impact, but here are some reasons why I won't buy this again:
- Dries quickly
- Clumps at the opening of the tube
- As a result of 1 & 2, specks of mascara fall out whenever you open the tube
- The brush is very big and it's just so clumpy, application isn't smooth

Many drugstore mascaras are better than this overrated Dior Show.

Video Reviews & Tutorials