September 17, 2014 | 1983 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I don't know what it is...Dior products and I just don't click. I have tried so many of them and have never found one that I really like and this is no exception. I got this mascara when I went to the department store to pick up YSL and the woman there gave me a sample of a few different mascaras and among them was this one. The first thing I thought when I took out the wand was HOLY BRUSH. The brush on this mascara is so freaking huge- you can forget the bottom lashes, I couldn't even coat the top ones! Also when I took out the wand, the mascara just flaked everywhere which is totally not a good sign. It did flake on my eyes throughout the day and was just really impossible to use. Would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

DIorShow Mascara is fantastic! Nothing has given my lashes such lift without dropping clumps into my eyes. It immediately transforms you into a runway model, well in my head . Never underestimate the power of a batting eyelash. The only downfall is that it's quite pricey at 22 dollars a tube. I've been through two now, but I can't find myself settling for less so I'll just keep sucking up the cost.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Kerri8d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dries out, and could just fall off if you just touch it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by keishanicole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dries out, clumps, hate wand. Not happy at all with its performance.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by scrowley2328

Overrated and overpriced. Loreal Telescopic is so much better then this product and at a much for affordable price. I will not be repurchasing this and sticking to d/s mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by jordannh

I've been using this mascara for.... a long time. I started using it because my sister said it's what the Victoria's Secret models use for the runway. (Not sure if it's still true, but it was back then).

I've tried other mascaras during only to be disappointed or horrified. I bought Clump Crusher a few weeks ago and didn't like it at all. Diorshow in black (090) is it for me.

It's true it does seem to dry out quickly, and towards the end of its life the top will never screw on quite right, which I think contributes to the drying. It is on the expensive side... but it's so worth it for me. The price *has* gone down over the years, and it's now $25.

I love it and will probably keep using for a long time.... highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by amysweeps82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara, no doubt about it. For the price, however, not worth it. CG Clump Crusher combined with a second coat of CG super thick lash does waaaaayyyyy better than this mascara or any of the other HUNDREDS of mascaras I've tried. And for the record, the combined cost of those two is around $13... which is a hell of a lot better than the $30 a tube I used to regularly shell out for this one. The two CG mascaras together will make your lashes long, thick, & dark... all while remaining clump-free. Amaaaazing! Trust me, I'm a total mascara snob!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Fcmalik

This used to be my HG mascara until I found ysl faux cils Shocking. This mascara is good for volume and it does not flake. But the brush is big so it's hard to control. I also need to apply about three coats to get volume. I also feel like it does nothing to give my lashes a curl or to keep the curl after I use a lash curler. I think that the result I get using the lash plumping serum with this mascara is as good as just using ysl faux cils shocking alone so I have switched over. But when I feel like I need some change I come back to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by juliastockholm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I do love this. I have long lashes, but they aren't very thick. This gives all the volume I want, and adds a bit of length. Have used this for years, and the only thing I don't like about it is the tube. I find it gets messy quickly and won't close properly. Other than that, this is just another review telling you to immediately purchase this. There simply isn't a better mascara out there. The end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by iluvmac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara. It lengthens and thickens my lashes. I don't like the full size in almost any mascara. Large mascaras seem clumpier and to dry out quicker.I bought the Lash Amplifying Duo. You get a mini lash serum and mini Dior Show. It has better staying power than other mascaras I have tried. It also doesn't run if my eyes tear up a little from allergies.