Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 9/7/2013 12:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Excellent mascara. Applies well, wears well. I can't say anything bad about it. Are there cheaper mascaras that work just as well? Probably.

i like it and dont like it , it dosnt give that special look or glow i feel very ordenary ,bottom line its waste of money :(

on 8/30/2013 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Favourite mascara down pat! It starts out perfectly thick not watery like others. Love the scent too. Never flakes. Easy to wash off. Use with the dior lash serum for amazing lashes.

on 8/20/2013 2:40:00 PM

I've purchased a lot of mascara and this one is pretty good. Not my favorite, but probably would come in second. It stays put all day and adds volume and lengthens well.

on 8/17/2013 9:18:00 PM

This is the first and only time I will ever pay a top dollar for a mascara. Yeh, its a mascara and it does its job but it doesn't give me any more than what a drugstore brand can give me. Ive found better results in Wet n Wild, sorry..

on 8/17/2013 8:23:00 PM

Well, I used this mascara for 3 years and I have to say that is really good. I have very long and fair lashes but they're also really thin and Diorshow gives me a lot of volume (and length, but that is not so necessary for me). It's very black, smells good and has a beautiful packaging. Recently I began to use, together with it, the Benefit's They're Real, just to give a little "plus" to the lashes. I know that there are many other cheaper mascara quite as good as the Diorshow but I really can't leave it, so I always repurchase it. Long story short: it's love.

on 8/16/2013 6:32:00 AM

I have been using this mascara for years and years! This is a good mascara that both gives volume and length. It never smudges on me, and is very easy to remove, even with water.

The only thing I would say that is bad, is the price, and that the mascara dries out very easily , so that I need to buy a new one more often that I would like.

I don't understand the hype of this product. My lashes looks fake (not in a good way) and after a few hours its so flakey under my eyes it looks terrible. It smells a bit weird too. Will not buy again.

on 8/1/2013 12:21:00 PM

After seeing DiorShow on every display shelf at Sephora I decided that I should find out what all the hype was about. I have super thin lashes and am always on the hunt for a volumizing mascara.

While I'm not too keen on the high price of this stuff, I will say that it works much better than other brands I've tried in the past. It makes your lashes look really full and you can apply several coats without your lashes clumping together. Even if you apply more coats later in the day it still won't clump.

I've also tried the waterproof version and was super impressed with its staying power as well.

I've tried other "luxury brands" of mascara in the past (Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, YSL) and I will have to say that DiorShow was definitely the best for me.

Two thumbs up!

on 7/28/2013 11:32:00 PM

So, I had high hopes for this one, and at first application I loved it. It does a great job with lengthening and volumizing, and makes your lashes look lush and full and it's really pretty.
The downside, stuff doesn't stay put!
I always end up with raccoon eyes like you wouldn't believe, which is a shame because it's expensive and the initial result is beautiful.

Video Reviews & Tutorials