July 24, 2014 | 1301 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Glossimer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2007 6:20:00 PM More reviews by HallyGirl22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product and the colors are so pretty! But did anyone else have problems with gloss leaking out of the tube when putting the lid back on? I did and it created a big mess. I would definitely buy this product again if they fixed this slight problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2007 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Tmoney99

eh, wasnt that empressed. Especially for the price. I feel like NARS lip laquer lasts longer. And you dont get much product on the wand so you have to reapply over and over to get the color you want. Guess it's good for a purse gloss. But for the price... that's sort of pointless.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2007 9:29:00 PM More reviews by zionee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the nicest lip gloss i own. i bought it in glaze and i love it. it's not sticky, smells nice and it has lasting power. pretty expensive for lip gloss but it was an overtime treat..definately worth it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 2:24:00 PM More reviews by yuzhiyang

I got this in Force (39), an intense, plummy color with brown undertones. It adds definition to the lips instantly and doesn't feel tacky. If it were cheaper, I would get more colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 4:32:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

I'm a huge fan of Chanel and I love this product. It comes in a sleek packaging with the Chanel logo on the cap. I love carrying around my Chanel lipgloss. I have this in Volage and it makes me look hot whenever I wear it without any other makeup. Haha. It is fairly pigmented and doesn't feel sticky like the ones from MAC. The colors are so pretty. I would buy this again if I run out. They are definitely the best and most expensive lipglosses I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Rapunzelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just love Glossimer lipgloss. The colours are all so beautiful and they go on so well. They have shimmer but are not too sparkley and the texture is not too thin or too thick. I love the packaging and I always feel so glamourous when i use it. The downside is that it is just so pricy! $25 is just too much to spend on a lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Frank_n_Beans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are absolutely the nicest lipglosses out there. They aren't sticky, they are smooth and moisturizing, and the color pay-off is quite nice. Plus, you get a fair amount of product..which is good considering the outrageous price ($25USD). I bought Imaginaire for my wedding and just recently bought Magnifique. I can't wait to get more...when I can afford it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by christielee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are hands down some of the best lipglosses I've ever used. Longest lasting, non-sticky, smooth glosses. The price tag is OUTRAGEOUS... $26 for a tube?! But hey, I like it so I'll pay it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 4:00:00 AM More reviews by chipmunkvoice

Chanel Glossimers are L O V E!! They have become my HG and i have begun collecting them. Unlike most... actually unlike almost everything else out there, Glossimers honestly aren't that sticky. They have a nice smooth texture that glides over your lips... lovely. So far i only have three: Praline, Magnifique and Big Bang. If it weren't for the price (AU$46) i'm sure i'd have so much more!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2007 9:30:00 PM More reviews by OcMd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a lip gloss Juu uuu uuunky. I love the gloopy glittery sparkling stuff. Glossimer wins hands down for my favorite ever. The color/texture combo is the BEST.....spark is the sexiest subtle sparkle I've ever found with such a beautiful sheerness, even combined to a close second: Viva Glam 2....I love it. It is a poppy cherry pink with a fine glitter that makes lips look oh so hot. The negatives: I think $24 for lip gloss is crazy with how fast I go through it. Sometimes, strangely, Glossimer gets an odd mildewy smell. If I had the expendable income to let my $24 lip gloss fetish run rampant it would be GLossimer everywhere. The colors are true in a way that is pure Chanel...the Pink fluo is so hot! Although I had recently had my lips....um....lets say ENHANCED about three months prior i received literally four compliments that night with people not saying: your lipgloss looks great! They said my lips and I KNOW it was the Glossimer sheer beautiful pink and not the restylane. Trust me on that. ALong that veign: if your lips aren't a feature you want to draw attention to, take it slow...go neutral. But if you decide to do shiny hair thats quiet & frizz free combined with subtle eyes in an understated shimmering nude with lips that say: try to take me. Glossimer glossimer glossimer. Mm.