Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 4/2/2013 4:35:00 PM

Ive tried soooooo many different liquid eyeliners and i keep on repurchasing this product. Definetely the best of the best <3

Pros:
-makes thin to thick lines. i have thin lids so i need to make thin lines in order to not make my eyes to overdone.
-really really pigmented
-it has a sponge felt tip applicator therefore, it 'absorbs' the liquid so that you can have a perfect amount of product on your applicator
-doesnt smudge, stays perfectly still from 8am to 6pm
-makes really precise lines, perfect for beginners

Cons:
none

on 4/2/2013 1:45:00 PM

I really love this eyeliner! It was the first liquid eyeliner I bought and it won't be my last. I like the pigmentation and formula quite a bit. It only takes me a minute to apply a perfect cat eye. While it does tend to flake by the end of the day, it's nothing a two second touch up wont fix. I actually like that its easy to remove with only wanted because I absolutely hate scrubbing off waterproof eyeliner off.

Love love love! My go to liquid liner for about 5 months. In love, makes such a precise line, smooth application if you know what you're doing. I'm not so much in love with the formula as much as the actual wand. The formula could maybe be a bit longer lasting, for at the end of the day I find little bits missing from my line, its not a hassle to touch up, just saying it would be nice not to. (Although this is a plus at the end of the day with removing my makeup) Seriously with a wand this good I cant complain. Let's hope they come up with a waterproof formulation :)

on 3/10/2013 11:03:00 PM

This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It is the only one the will last on me for 8 hours straight, without smearing all over my eyes. Only wish it was a little more precise.

on 3/6/2013 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Love It. Yes. Best drugstore liquid liner period. The liquid is thin enough, it isn't matte but not too shiny either. I like that its pretty short as well. Its compact size just makes it easier to use. Last long and is reasonably priced. Great Product. Haven't switched up eyeliners- with the exception for colored liners- since I've started purchasing this.

on 2/28/2013 8:10:00 PM

The perfect liquid eyeliner. That is all :)

on 2/24/2013 8:46:00 PM

The lasting power of this is terrible, I always end up having panda eyes at the end of the day or little smudges under my lower lash line. It doesn't seem to be too pigmented and the consistency is much like water colour paint. For what you pay though, it's alright. Very easy to remove this as it isn't waterproof. I like the applicator though, easy to use and very soft. Despite the price still wouldn't buy again :(

on 2/24/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I think this product is fantastic. I use it every day. Im always on the hunt for better products, but this one is a keeper. It does go on kinda gray-ish at first, but all you have to do it add another coat! It does flake off, but that doesnt happen to me until im getting off of school which is almost 9 hours! Its a must have for women who like the winged eyeliner.

on 2/17/2013 2:12:00 PM

This eyeliner is fabulous! I usually like to use liquid pens, but after my Revlon one dried out, I decided to try something different. After researching a TON on here and seeing some of my favorite gurus use this, I decided to get it. It has a felt tip applicator which is nice, I really don't like brushes. It's pretty easy to create a thin line, you just have to be super careful and be super still. It creates thick and thin lines, which, again, is nice since I like my liner thin towards my inner eye and thicker going towards the end of my eyelid. It DOES NOT budge during the day. It doesn't smudge or flake. It seriously STAYS PUT. The only time I have noticed it come off is when I curl my lashes too close to my lid sometimes, but I just go over it again and it's fine. I recommend this! I will continue repurchase unless I find something better, which I'm always on the hunt for! :)

on 1/30/2013 8:27:00 PM

I got this in "brownish-black", it is my first liquid liner, so I can't really compare it. I do really like it though! It has such a great tip and it applies SO MUCH SMOOTHER than a pencil eyeliner. I didn't see any flaking.