October 25, 2014 | 963 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by DollFace0011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

ATTENTION: Your Eyelashes will not become like how the L’Oreal Commercials suggests.

Their claim: up to 60 per cent longer-In 07 L’Oreal was condemned by the ASA (advertising standard authority for producing “misleading” mascara adverts. They failed to tell viewers that she was also wearing individual fake eyelashes. Also just letting you all know that L’Oreal is not the only company who has done this, so just be aware of advertising. Back to the review.

EPIC FAIL! I too got lured into buying this treacherous mascara due to the L’Oreal commercials with Penelope Cruz.

PURCHASED AT: Wal-mart

PRICE: 8.00 +/-

CONS:
1. Extremely flimsy brush
2. Product Clumps like crazy

I tried this a few times but it just did not work for me. I prefer Maybelline Lash Expert over this. Overall good concept may work for people who are willing to take the time out and “work with it”

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by kmoo4161

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking for a mascara particularly for my outer corner lashes and bottom lashes. I went to buy Maybelline Lash Discovery, but could not find it and believe it may have been discontinued. Anyway, for the purposes I was after, this mascara is great. It reaches those corner and bottom lashes beautifully. I will be using a different mascara for my top lashes anyway, but do see what people mean about the clumpiness. I just wipe mine off a bit with a tissue if it's clumpy. Only complaint is that it is a little pricey - $26.95 here in Sydney.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by mikayladawnlt

I really wanted to love this mascara, After hearing so many good things from friends. So I gave it a try, and honestly didn't like it at all. It gave me spider lashes. Which isn't a cute look. The brush is really odd too, I felt like I was going to poke my eye out. I couldn't figure out how to use it either, maybe that's the problem. Wouldn't buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so hyped to try this mascara because of the round tipped wand. What a huge disappointment! The formula went on too thick and gloopy, and it caused me to have extensive cleanup/touch up, and to have to separate my lashes with other implements. The round ball at the tip of the wand serves no good purpose and overall this mascara is just a huge fail.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2010 6:16:00 AM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like others have said and the wand getting overloaded with product and such... But if you have time to work with it you will love it! I really like the porcupine q-tip brush. Nothing like it is on the market... This i believe is a must in you collection. Take your time with it!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by asanisimasa148

I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. Yes, it does make my lashes incredibly long. Amazingly long. The brush is also handy to reach the baby lashes in the corners that always get left behind. However, I have to take my time with this product otherwise it has a tendency to clump and smudge.
the round brush puts on too much product and makes a mess unless you work slowly

This is how I do it:
I apply one quick coat and brush it out with a regular spoolie and keep doing that until I achieve the look I want.

I use this mascara for special occasions only. The end effect is spectacular but it takes a little time to get there.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ecstatice

i tried out this mascara, thinking it would be a good dupe for the higher end version. i got home opened it up and there were HUGE clumps in the wand. The wand was so flimsy and i had trouble getting it back into the packagaing. while this product does add amazing length, it clumps too much for me to use it. wiping off the brush on a tissue gets rid of the clumps, but it wastes so much product. if you know of a way to get rid of the clumps, and want long eyelashes (did i mention this product adds NO volume whatsoever), then this may be the mascara for you. but if clumps drive you insane, then i do not reccommend this

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by stfuamynicole6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product was okay. i liked how it made my short lashes appear ALOT longer and thinner, just in two coats. i just don't like how it clumps, and looks really chunky and gross. i have the normal formula, so it does come off easily, even just with rubbing. i wouldn't recommend this product, but its not that bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by gmheels

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara, that makes my small lashes, super long and super thick! Plus I always get compliments from my friends on my lashes when I wear it. Ooo and did I mention that it is Cheryl Cole's favourite mascara too. Go get one now!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Turquoise311

Well, this was the first mascara I've ever tried, but U have to say, I did a good job picking! My friends said it made my eyelashes look ''freakishly long'', so it does add volume! And I really like the tiny brush, it coated each of my lashes separetly!