September 23, 2014 | 1812 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Explosion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by pozalicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It takes a while to get used to, at first it may seem clumpy,
but after a few uses i got the hang of it, i had to really de-clump the brush to get good results,
it was OK ,

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by burtney565

This mascara totally stinks!! I bought it because of all the hype on youtube, which I regret. This stuff is so clumpy and it takes forever to coat all your eyelashes. So unless you like the clumped effect, don't buy this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Price:

(2/5) I bought this for $7.97 at Superstore plus I used a $2 off coupon so I essentially paid only just over $6. As a bonus, this came along with the Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner in Charcoal. I don't use it because I prefer gel liners. But, I really got a deal on this!

Packaging:

(4/5) Okay, so the packaging is very gimmicky looking and isn't "chic" like other mascaras out there. The wand is kind of long and thin but it doesn't really affect the application process. I LOVE the brush though... love, love, love. It really separates the lashes and gets every single one of them.

I really think this mascara is great and I'm going to continue to use it. It lengthens my lashes, holds the curl well, and no, it does not clump for me or flake. I trust that for those who do experience these things, they have no clue what they're doing. If there is too much product on the brush, use a tissue to rid of it before even putting it near your eyes!

Yes, I would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by nanimo8

I bought this thinking it would be a cool new way to put mascara on with the cool brush, but all it does is clump and it takes forever to get all my lashes! It gives me nasty spider lashes and I just cant stnad using it. Me and my friend both agree it was not worth the money and I stopped using it only after about a month until I found something better, it is permanatly in the bottom of my makeup kit never to be used again. So I will never ever buy this product again. Just look at the picture and it will show you just how clumpy the brush is, never mind putting it on your lashes!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample from somewhere a long time ago and didn't care for it very much at first. I have had this tube for a very long time and used it quite a bit just to practice with at first.
I took a break from it for a while but started using it again recently, and I like it a lot better. I know they say you shouldn't keep mascara for a long time but I've had this one for probably 6+ months and because I took a break from using it I figured it was still good. To my surprise it is actually better. Once it dries up a little bit the mascara goes on so much better. The wand is very easy to use but it may take a little bit of time to get used to. Once the mascara is the right consistency it's very easy to apply it evenly even on the corner lashes.
I really like the product because it thickens better when it's been sitting around for a while, and it lenghtens as well. You can apply multiple coats without clumping problems.

Overall it's a good product but I'm not sure whether or not I will repurchase yet only because I've been trying all sorts of mascaras recently and I have a lot more to try.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by nadia36

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Compared to the regular telescopic mascara, this is not good at all... I would only use it for finishing touches. First of all, it takes FOREVER to do all my lashes, which bothers me because i like mascaras that do a good job definition+volume with 1, 2 or 3 coats maximum. With this one, you need to go over every little seciton of eyelashes for them to be uniform.

BUT It's not bad. Even though i would not buy it again, I don't regret purchasing it since it allows me to reach those tiny eyelashes that you can't reach with a regular mascara brush..I must admit that the tiny ball is a little awkward and it requires some time for me to get used to it ..Give it a try, it might work for you differently than it did for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2010 12:24:00 AM More reviews by crdimalla

Yuck.

If you like naturally full and healthy looking lashes, don't buy this. It clumps A TON..I mean A LOT. And the little ball at the end was so flimsy on the end of that long wimpy wand. The tube is also incredibly unattractive, I would rather it be a minimal cylindrical shape than an odd tapered geometric tube.

The actual formula is waxy is appearance and feel, It doesn't appear too pigmented and I despise when my mascara "shines" and this one had a little sheen to it. There's only one use for this. You may be able to apply it with a delicate hand only to the longest lashes at the end of of your eye to enhance a winged look. Only if you're willing to get used to the overall crapiness.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by lovexrissy92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this mascara I didn't like it at all but once I got the right technique to apply it, I loved it! It leaves your eyelashhes looking long and beautiful. You also have alot of control where you are applying the mascara and to what lashes, because the way the brush is made. I advise using this mascara!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I'm re-writing my review-at first i LOVED this product but now-i HATE it!!! It's clumpy, and gives you this spidery effect. Would never ever buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Waterfox12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually found that this product was actually very good for certain things. It does give a lot of length, and it doesn't clump if you have a good bottle, and it doesn't smell bad. However, it doesn't give very much volume and if you aren't careful, you can end up with spidery lashes which I am not a big fan of.

Personally, I like to use this to add length after I have applied a volumizing mascara like Covergirl LashBlast or Colossal. Overall, an okay product.