April 18, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by leanskie

I've been using this balm for years now and its a HG for me as well. The packaging is pretty and girly, its very moisturizing, last for hours, has a natural hint of pink,(the more you put it on, the darker the color gets), SPF 12, the price will make you frown- (35 CDN) but it will last for many months!! Def, worth the splurge..

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by MACupDork

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One day I was in desperate need of a lip balm. So I walked in Sephora and the first thing I saw was The Dior Addict Lip Glow. I picked it up thinking it must be good because it cost 29.99. At first I sort of liked it. But it turned my lips REALLY red. My lips are naturally a soft nude pink color.It had a burning sensation. It felt like a lip plumper. I was kind of upset. It does have a nice smell to it though. I don't to discourage any one from buying it because one mans trash is another mans treasure but i didn't like it at all. The packaging was really cute :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by smattituded

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The Dior Lip Glow by far my absolute HG lip product! I'm usually not one to invest in expensive lip products (and a lip balm for that matter- the most expensive lipstick I own is MAC), but I swear it's really true love. Dior Lip Glow is basically a lip balm that not only moisturizes the lips but produces a natural looking pinkish to red shade (depending on your individual lip chemistry) that gives off a your -lips-but-better vibe. It has a light and almost jelly-like smooth consistency, and its colour is richly pigmented as far as lip tints go with a nice glossy (just without the stickiness that comes with lip gloss) and slightly sheer finish. The price is pretty steep though, but the packaging is gorgeous and the fact that it is an amazing 2-in1 prod uct that goes with everything and anything justifies the painful sum I have to fork out everytime I repurchase. I hate how this runs out really quickly on me though, an average lip product usually lasts me a year but this one runs out in as fast 2 months (probably due to how much I abuse this little baby, I swear I wear this ALL THE TIME). But what can I say, I've been through 3 tubes already and still there's no turning back! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by JoannaSLS

I'm a self confessed Dior junkie and when visiting the counter the girl recommended I try this.
Firstly, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous; very Dior and extremely girly. The balm itself is a sugar pink, but when applied reacts to your own lip colour, so looks different on everybody. The Dior girl applied on herself, me and another assistant and each colour was a different shade; not hugely different but definitely reacts to each person.
I love the feel of this balm on my lips, it really feels like they are being moisturised and my lips look fuller. I tend to wear it on bare lips and it lifts the look of my face and freshens me up. No other balm I own gives the same natural looking pinky hue. It's great for "barely there" looks.
The downside is the price - around 20 here, although it does last around six weeks for me with regular application.
Perfect girly gift or luxury treat for yourself.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by wyda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hi, I'm an Asian girl and I really like this lip balm. The colour looks perfectly fine on my lips and matches my skintone. The smell is nice too. My friends also got themselves their own after trying mine. But the price, aww.. pricey. Have to restock once in 3months :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by luxybon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really does add the perfect hint of color to your lips if you only apply it once--if you use more than that, it begins to look sort of fuschia/hot pink. The thing I find hard to cope with is the price, of course. If it were just $9 less, I'd feel much better about purchasing it!

Lovely lip balm, and I will buy again, but the price is truly outrageous.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Elicanarch123

this is amazing yet truly a splurge! This enhances my natural color and give it a light pink color which compliments my skin perfectly! Warning: don't put in too much or the color will turn more neon pink! I don't think I will get it again because its so expensive though haha

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Vainitygal

I love this lip colour revival balm. It serves its purpose well and my lips looks pretty nice with the tinge of pink. As u used it more and more, the colour looks even more prettier. I used this all the time. Better than my chanel lipstick which is so drying and color drops rapidly after a coffee.
I went to Vivo city to restock up again. Will definitely keep buying it despite its price. (",)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by MissB18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm to pieces, so much, in fact, that my boyfriend occasionally swipes it from my purse just for the sheer entertainment of watching me freak out thinking that I've lost it.
My lips are naturally fairly pigmented but this gives them a more vibrant pink glow that looks healthier and less tacky than if I were to wear a brighter shade of lipstick.
It's perfect for every day use, especially on the days I want a more au naturale look.
It's highly moisturizing and smells amazing, I actually take it out just to smell it sometimes.
Like everything Dior, the packaging is elegant and gorgeous.
It only gets four lippies simply because of the price. It's impossible to not feel stupid or guilty for spending $35 CDN on a lip balm but you can bet I'll do it again soon after this one bites the dust.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:30:00 AM More reviews by jmsic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I call this glorified lip balm. It's quite expensive at $29 but it is so moisturizing. The moment I put it on my lips I felt instant relief and my lips weren't dry anymore. It gives a subtle pink color to my lips and although it's really expensive, I've bought more expensive things so I don't mind repurchasing. Pretty packaging too. If you wanna splurge, get it!