August 20, 2014 | 1905 users online

Lip Treatments - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by smee123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I normally don't spend so much on a lip balm but this stuff rocks. It adds a nice color to my lips, goes on soft, and smells nice. Cute packaging as well. It's my every day natural looking lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by aggiewang94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

these are great !!!!
it hydrates like a normal lipbalm but i love the spf as well as the different colour on every lip ! since my lip tends to be purple due to my poor blood circulation this is really the best lip balm that i have ever owned !!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by hkempler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh where do I start! I would give this product 10 lippies if I could. It gives a lot of moisture with being sticky, has the right amount of shine and the most flattering pink on my lips (candy pink with a bit of red in it). I agree that if I put too much it turns hot pink, which I love anyway.

It also feels so good on, and has SPF 10. Who knew? It doesnít smell like one!

My only problem is that although you get a lot of product, you do go though it VERY quickly. I learned that after finishing the first tube in record time. Iím on my 4th tube, but I donít use it everyday because of the price (so, I donít think I can count it as my HG). I usually get it from my family and friends on special occasions because they know I love it.

The packaging is also super cute. LOVE x 2.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by mohayes1402

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This came out way before the current trend for similar products claiming to enhance/mimic your lip colour. It is a minty balm rather than a liptstick or gloss texture, which I like as it moisturises while staying put. I have to say I am not convinced this is a different colour on everyone - it depends how much you use but I think it is a bluey toned pale pink which leans towards fushia the more you apply. I don't mind that at all as it is a colour I like and even layered it is still subtle. If I reapply, it almost becomes a pinky stain by the end of the day.

My only gripe and why I would not repurchase is the price. For something I love and can't live without I would pay but this, whilst nice, is not something I will miss all that much when it is finished.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by flamingoyo

I love Dior products, especially their lip ones. This one is a must in my collection. Usually, I'm not a big fan of pink lips, I'd much rather go all the way with a bright red. But, Lip Glow does do as promised and gives you that perfect shade of pink for your lips. One swipe gives you a natural glow and layering deepens the color, while still remaining flattering. One of my favorite parts about it is that it looks like a gloss without feeling like one (I really hate glosses), it just feels like a creamy lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really fun product. I usually use this over a lipstick and it just transforms the color of the lipstick and makes it look brighter. If I use this on bare lips (one layer) I get a pink hue BUT if I keep layering then I will get a hot pink hue! Overall, this is a good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like it but I don't hate it. It did enhance my full lips and made them look pinker than usual. It didn't last within the first two hours of the day. I had to keep reapplying it to keep my lips from chapping. I mean for a steep price tag, this lip balm could have done a whole lot better on hydrating my lips. Nivea is less than $5 and does a whole lot of better job keeping my lips moisturized. However, I did love the packaging because it looks fancy for a lip balm. But I wouldn't buy it again.This lip balm went right back to Dillard's.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by jaeselle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Fav new "nothing there" gloss. Great strawberry blush color on me SUPER moisturizing. Loses a little bit of shine, but that is replaced but the moisture that really settles into your lips and doesn't sit on top like most balms. Big fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by tabbycam

I wear this almost every day! I feel like this balm gives my lips a lot of moisture and fullness, and is an instant boost of color whenever I put it on. As it fades, it stays looking lovely - loses the little bit of shine, but retains the color for a good couple of hours. If you reapply, the color does get a little louder but I don't think necessarily in a bad or overly noticeable way.

I see what people mean about it turning bright pink, but I think the color is gorgeous and unique - and honestly, I'm usually the type of person who shys away from bright, barbie pinks. But, and I'm guessing this is because of whatever color changing properties it possesses, it just fits with my coloring (I'm pale and neutral) in a way I didn't expect it to. I think this looks lovely with a pink blush, youthful and perfect for Spring. I will rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by hailsp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this lip product. I felt it could be more moisturizing but I loved the colour and I LOVE the cute packaging. A nice natural look for every day use.