Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 4/22/2011 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought a multi-pack of these on a promo (10-15 tubes, can't remember the exact number). I was so excited at the variety of colors and scents to play with. Within minutes I discovered the gloss was SO sticky that it was almost gummy. One kiss and my husband gave it two thumbs down. I gave all the tubes to my little girls to play with. Would not spend money again on even one tube.

on 4/16/2011 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got 4 juicy tubes in a pack and it came with different flavours Marshmellow, Toffee, Strawberry and another one which i don't really know.. i think it's raspberry? These lipglosses smell SO good im obsessed with how they smell, but that's about the only good thing about them. They're extreamly sticky and don't last on your lips for very long, i hate the consistancy. I got them as a gift but i defentely wouldn't consider going out and buying them myself.

on 4/13/2011 12:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I get these as GWP's but I always give them to my sister. If you lick your lips it tastes like you have a mouthful of perfume. It is ultra shiny and sheer, looks good on. if you're spending your own money, buy the L'Oreal lipgloss tubes-- they're 1/2 the price, same sheer shine, with a fruity scent/taste instead.

on 4/11/2011 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

The first Juicy Tube I bought was Melon, I fell in love with it at the airport the smell was gorgeous and I liked the colour. Melon is a light pink colour and it is a nice natural colour for me as its near the same colour as my lips. The texture of the glosses are quite sticky but I can deal with that, I also love how moisturizsing they are! The price is quite expensive but I would buy another one. The packaging is also good as you can see how much product you have left.

on 3/30/2011 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I own several of these glosses and it's all pretty much the same. Very sticky and very sheer (except for one which is a dark berry one which gives off a vampier look) with or without some glitter. Some smell really good and sweet. But it's really not worth the price for these glosses.

on 3/30/2011 5:17:00 PM

It was sticky, and leaked. End of story.

on 3/21/2011 11:42:00 PM

I got this as a GWP and I LOVE it!!! I will definitely buy this when I run out, great lip gloss!!

on 3/20/2011 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Juicy Tubes are probably my favorite glosses, and I've tried most of the high-end brands. Yes, they're sticky, but they're also ultra-smooth, and they are the longest-wearing gloss that I know of. They're very moisturizing, and incredibly comfortable to wear.

I'm confused by all the reviews stating that they're too sheer, or that the colors don't show up. Have you ever tried Sun Bronze, Beach Plum, Rose Fishnets, or Ginger Root? Those are all full-color Juicy Tubes, and there are many more like them. Not all Juicy Tubes are sheer...some are, some aren't. One of the best things about this brand is the amazing variety of colors and textures, so there's something for everyone.

Also, Juicy Tubes are an amazing value. Check the size against any of your other glosses, and you'll see that Juicy Tubes are 2-3 times larger (they're 0.5 ounces, while most standard glosses are 0.2 ounces.) So the $18 price tag is actually awesome. :)

on 3/15/2011 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I've had a couple of these over the years, but I haven't purchased one in ages, and I don't plan to again. I always have to look at these in Sephora, though. They're fun, with bright fun colour and fun scents and nice packaging, but waaaay too goopy/sticky for me, and I like glosses with high-colour payoff now. These would be ideal for someone who actually -wants- a super sticky, clear gloss.

Hi !
Pros:
-very shiny
-a little bit of glitter that looks nice
-good staying power
-naturally glossy without looking too barbie
Cons:
-sticky
-hard to remove

Recommended for Medium Skin