April 25, 2014 | 1064 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very sticky, almost no color. I dislike these.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by xNova

The quality of these lipglosses are far below that of a high-end brand and definetly for the price of these. These lipglosses have a sweet, 'juicy' smell and are very sheer, although that might be a factor for someone else to purchase these, for me little color pay off is not something on my list.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2011 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Kaileida

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Received as GWP. The first time I put it on my lip blistered horribly... I don't know what I was allergic to but yeah, my lips didn't like this one. That blister is still there and it's been about a week; not really so happy about that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by MAAB1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

These are one of my favorite glosses, as they last a long time on the lips (3-4 hrs.). They are quite sticky though because of this, so if you hate getting your hair stuck to your lips, you may not like these. They have a pretty wide range of colors, which are sheer on the lips - so if you are looking for opaque gloss, you may want to skip these. I also like the shine they give my lips. To me they smell and taste fruity, which I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by missxlkt

very nice colors & selection (:

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great colours and tastes good but too sticky and gloopy for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by DiaryofaDyme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love these glosses! Like other reviewers have said- they provide a high shine finish, are very sticky(thus, stay put all day), are moisturizing, and have a very natural finish on the lips. There is a large variety of colors and finishes(from packed with glitter to no glitter whatsoever) to these glosses, and every once in a while Lancome comes up with special edition juicy tubes, and new collections- making them tempting to collect. Consequently, I keep around three in my stash at any given time, and at least one in my purse at all times because although one can get a similar quality gloss(sticky and durable) for a much cheaper price(hello, Milani)- there is something about the colors, smells and divine tastes of these glosses that make them extra tempting to collect!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by anjalisharma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this is clear and I absolutely love it. It makes any lipstick look better. That glossy look suits jus about anybody and any occasion (as opposed to dark reds for example). I want to buy it in different colors tho. I know people complain about it being sticky, but there's two kinds of people in the world: the ones that don't care its sticky coz it looks so good and ones that worry too much abt the stickiness. There. So it depends, which kind are you? I like Elizabeth Arden's 8 hr skin cream for my lips...so this is still nice and not that sticky for me. Best thing, I got it online for like a dollar.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by princesstabitha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss i been buying them for years so super shiney and make your lips so soft =)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by brokencitysky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are generally cute glosses. Nice colour / tint, pretty sparkle and a little bit of stain with the darker colours...
HOWEVER
these are the STICKIEST glosses I own. My cousin bought me a set of them for x-mas and my boyfriend almost died because he HATES them...ahaha!
They stick to everything they touch and leave glitter everywhere, they are gummy and gloopy and leave your lips feeling weird after.
They smell / taste nice and the texture actually feels OK on your lips upin application, but if you're gonna do some smoochin' (and I'm talking just little pecks, here and there) do NOT wear this unless your man doesn't mind a big gloopy glittery mess all over his face.
Will not repurchase because my cousin bought me enough to last a lifetime and I'll probably stop wearing these at 25.