August 27, 2014 | 1789 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by mikkah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is actually a great product! It lasts for quite a long time on my brows so I don't need to retouch them and I do sweat quite a lot and have oily skin, as well so lasting power is a MUST for me. The colors only come in 2 shades though and the shades aren't really as buildable as others since they come on a bit too strong. The ONLY problem I had with this product is that the Gel brow shade kid of dries quicker and I was not expecting that and that the angled part of the brush that came with it doesn't hold its hairs strong since it falls apart after some time. I would repurchase this but I would advice others who will buy this to have another piece of good eyebrow brush to fo along with this since the brush here isn't very much effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

WHERE has this been all my life?! Randomly picked up this gem when I had nothing better to do than go peruse the beauty section at Target and I'm oh so glad I found this! Bought the product in "Medium"; I have light-medium blond brows and have always been terrified of brow products making my brows look too dark. Since I have pretty light eyebrows I can get by with using the brush provided in the case. I only use the gel because I feel it does the job without needing the powder on top, just personal preference. A little product goes a long way so don't load up the brush with product for a natural look. Truly an amazing product and for $3 why the heck not?! thanks ELF!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a person that doesn't walk out of the house w/o my brows on. I have a lot of flaws concerning my natural brows. 1. Hereditary speaking, all family members including men in my family have weak thin brows. 2. The 90's brow trend need I say more? 3. My brows don't grow full. I get maybe 4 stray hairs around the brow per month. They never grow in the brow! I noticed that this brow kit gets a ton of love and surprisingly I never tried this one yet. I got this at Target and they only had the "Medium" shade. The wax is a perfect shade of dark brown. The powder is a light brown and reminds me of MAC Cork eyeshadow. I almost didn't purchase it because I didn't think the powder would show up. Well, I was right with the powder shade. It really doesn't show up unless I apply multiple layers of the gel w/ the powder. But, I feel I can make this kit work fabulous with the right brush! I'm hoping by buying a different brush, I can up the rating to at least a four. This kit fails me now due to the useless brush duo they included in the kit. For one, the gel brush end (angeled brush) is too soft to apply any pigment from the gel. The brush just smears the gel back and forth and not allowing it to really fill in the gaps. The powder brush end (small eyeshadow blending brush) is too soft and too big for me. In fact the powder brush is double the size of my actual brow and makes for a sloppy application. By also being too soft, it does not pick up any pigment to the brow powder. I'm not tossing this yet. I'm giving it one more shot with a different brush. Hope things work out better.
Update: I replaced the kits brush and is now using a SK brow brush and now I like this kit even more.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by iluvmakeup12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I kept seeing this used in a lot of Youtube tutorials so I decided to give it a try. This is the first eyebrow gel I ever tried, before this I used pencils and powders. I like the gel better than a pencil because I don't have to worry about it looking too harsh and it lasts longer than a powder by itself. It has a durable case that comes with: a gel, a powder, a mirror, and a two-sided brush. I think the formula in the gel is pretty goof proof, it's pigmented enough to show up on the brows but not so dark that it gives you Groucho Marx eyebrows. For $3 this is a pretty good product.

Pros:
-Extremely affordable.
-For $3 you get a gel, powder, mirror, and a two-sided brush.
-Decent wear time (keep in mind I have dry skin, so I'm not sure how it would work for oily skin girls).

Cons:
-The powder isn't very pigmented.

Tip:
-I like to mix the gel and the powder together, I think I get the best results that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by kodancerbabeee

I've never used an eyebrow gel before, I typically stick to a pencil, but I love this product! I have medium brown hair with natural blond highlights, and I got this kit in medium. I feel that if I get the right proportion of the gel and powder, I can get a pretty close color. The only problem is, it's easy to go overboard, a little goes a long way if you are just filling in sparse spots. Because of this, it took two tries because the first time I looked like I literally colored over my eyebrows with a brown sharpie! I got the hang of it the second time around. If you remember that less is more, I would definitely recommend this to a friend

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by starskye

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never tried the Benefit brow wiz but I wanted try this with all the rave reviews. I got this in medium for $3 from Target but it doesn't really work for me. I have thin and sparse barely there eyebrows and although my current routine is using Mac Spike Brow pencil to define my brows and fill with either Mac Brun eyeshadow or MUFE aquabrow w/ Mac 208 brush, I still wanted to try this. This wax or any brow wax doesn't work well at defining my brows for my skin but I really like the powder for filling the inner part of my eyebrow. Im always in the market to for great eyebrow products so I can't wait to try the Kelley Baker Brow products next:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by PurelyEnvy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to use Benefit Browzing, and I still love that product. But this is a really good dupe for a fraction of the price! ($30 vs. $3, I believe.)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 2:46:00 AM More reviews by kelseykay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

hands down best deal you'll ever find on an awesome brow kit. I tell everyone about it and haven't heard any negative feed back. without hesitation pick one up! you'll love it. easily comparable to high-end brow kits I've owned.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff! It has a dual ended brush, one angled liner side & one fluffy brush side. It comes with two products, a darker wax and a lighter powder. This fills in the sparse spots in my brow and lasts all day! Elf always seems to blow the competition away in affordability, and quality. Another good one, elf.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It fills in my brows and you can't beat the price. The color doesn't come off as a reddish brown which I like. They're more of ashy browns that just look more natural.