July 29, 2014 | 1048 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:26:00 AM More reviews by sarahlouisejones

omgosh i love this stuff! truly an all-in-one wonder! (and boy have i shpped around for bb creams). i dont even really need anything on top, but do add a teeny bit of concealer and powder if i am going out. just be careful to not overdose when you press the dispenser - way too much comes out. start with half a dose and add more as necessary. seriously, why do women cover their faces in foundation when you get all the coverage (for the average face) you need?! AND other benefits that foundation doesnt provide, to boot. beats me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by klryn1

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh how I love this stuff. I have fair skin with warm undertones. It's dry and flaky around the chin, nose, and cheeks, but oily on my forehead. I just love how my skin feels after putting this on. It doesn't set into any lines or look cakey. It's very natural looking on my skin.

For day I can wear just the BB w/some mascara. I will a put pur minerals pressed powder over for more coverage or in the summer when I get oily.
My only complaint is the packaging, it is such a waste for what you actually get. I don't order directly from the company site, it's too expensive. I found a retailer on Amazon that sells the legit product. Be careful there are many fakes out there. People have sites to help you tell what is real vs. a fake product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Noriko0205

I got this BB cream a month ago. Very moisturizing, not too rich, medium coverage and nice texture to put on my face. I feel I treat my skin really nice to put this cream since it has quite nice ingredients for whiting, wrinkles, and vitamins. It also make my skin very natural because its sheer looking with medium coverage. Your skin colour is almost transparent through the cream even I use a little bit of loose power. I think this is really good BB cream with all the nourishment that it can gives.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by papilloncrazy

I used to NOT wear foundation or sunblock or sunscreen cos everything from Simple to MAC to SK2 to Maybelline, you name it I might have tried it, for most of my life cos they kept giving me huge breakouts. Deep pimples! The recovery was so painful I decided to pit up with sun damage instead.

Then I read about BB creams and wondered if they could work for me before I turned into a giant wrinkled cautionary tale of sun damage, I was skeptical. I Went to the drugstores and stood there trying each and every one on my arm. Missha, skin79, dr jart, most of them left a grey cast on my skin with the exception of this gold line. Even the rest of skin79 creams seemed too heavy (and looked like pimple troublemakers to me). I hung around the store and waited for a little while cos I heard that it's supposed to oxidize and blend into the skin.

I was pretty amazed when it did disappear right into my skin. I've been using this particular one for a pretty long time now and it lasts through my work day and even when I go on hikes (I use it with bare minerals setting powder) and it doesn't melt on me or give me breakouts.

It was so good I went to Taiwan (skin79 only costs $16 there instead of the $33-36 here) and swept all the jars off a Cosmed store, several more at Mirada and hope they last me until my next Taiwan, HK haul!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

I was hopeful but this product gave me the a horrible breakout of cystic acne. The product looked grey on my skin too. Just a big disaster for me. (I tried the Pink as well and the same thing happened. Yes, I am that stupid.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by sheepy888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loved this product. I am not one to use foundation usually, but I got into BB creams really easily. I have tried this one and the hot pink. I found that the Gold label is almost a little more gel-like and more moisturising. It does go on quite light, but it does oxidize. I usually will put powder on top to set it and make the finish more matte.
My only problem with this product is the packaging. I like how it is in a pump format, but you actually waste quite a bit in the end because you cannot get it out. It took me a while, but you are able to open up the bottle. I noticed that it is pretty much all packaging save for a small cylinder of product. I just feel bad throwing out that much plastic afterwards. Oh well. Can't complain too much, since it did last me almost 6 months.
All in all, great bb cream. Finished one bottle and I have already bought another one :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by LeahBoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This is my first BB cream and i decided to get this one because it is more moisturizing and its winter over here. My only issue is the lasting power...but i just set with powder and im good to go! It also glides right over pimples...but i just use some concealer treated with salicilyic acid for those! I like to just squeeze some on my clean fingertips and dot around face, then i just blend in and walla! Beautiful natural finish...this is especially good for undereye concealer, it doesnt flake or smudge because its so moisturizing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's very light while having decent coverage, AND you can layer it without cake-iness if you want more coverage. The color is very ashy but it will adjust to your skin tone making it seem like your real skin. Whenever I am wearing this people compliment my skin without realizing I have makeup on because it's so natural.
Some cons: Not transfer-free. Lasting power is only mediocre. Slightly emphasizes dryness. No cap for the pump (I had to tape all around it to make sure nothing would come out during travel). But overall, great product

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is an absolute godsend. I have major dryness issues in the winter and this is the only BB cream I have found that really moisturizes all day and is a great primer for mineral makeup. I have tried a few different Korean BBs and this is the best. As long as you have fair to medium skin, it really adjusts to your skin tone but it is very light coverage. I let it set for about 5 mins and wear Everyday Minerals over it for more coverage.
-GREAT PRIMER
-GREAT MOISTURIZER
-VERY LIGHT COVERAGE
-SPF

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by cagedpopmachine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Compared to the Hot Pink version the Gold is a bit thicker, and geared towards dry skin. Sometimes it seems a tiny bit darker than hot pink, but very similar color-wise. I feel like it looks more grey going on, but evens out to my skin just the same. Coverage--in warmer weather it seems like it has less coverage than the hot pink version, but now that it's colder it seems about the same or slightly better.
I've been using this on and off since june, along with the hot pink version for 8 months. I have combo skin, prone to being oily, breaking out and in cold weather, I get dry patches. The Gold version I can only wear in cooler weather, otherwise it's too heavy. Currently I'm getter better wear with the gold version, it's lasting a bit longer throughout the day and giving a little bit more coverage. I'd buy again for winter use. I'd recommend it for combo skin in the winter and dry skin year round.