November 23, 2014 | 1864 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by omgqt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

BeneFit Hello Flawless really works and my skin does look amazing when I use it. But then after removing it, my skin starts to have akne which can remain more than a week which is so annoying. It happens to me only when i use this product. It was also expensive. So everytime I want to use it, i question myself if is it worth it to look amazing for one night and than let my skin suffer for a week. Answer is no :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by KandEandS

I love the coverage it gave me, although i have nothing to hide or cover, It just gave my face that general clean and polished look withouth being obvious. I used Hazelnut and it looked great on my face. However i stayed away from powders for fear of clogging my pores that i now use tinted moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by smiley001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I dont really like this product its a little much for me even with nothing on my face but this, its not cakey however, i just dont think it suits me, though it does my mum. I arnt vouching for everyone when i say this but in my experience it suits older skin better, i was dissapointed because it wasnt cheap and cant use it :( however my mum loves it :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by beccaleung16

I bought this product around 2 years ago & at first I never really liked it.. I thought it was too much for me even though it looked good when the benebabes put it on me at the counter.. So it was left in my make-up storage place for around a month.. A month later I decided to pull it out again and try it again. This time I actually liked the look of it.. I used the brush applicator that came in with it and i really liked how it made my skin look so I decided I would use it every single day.. After 2 years of using the product every day I still have a lot left from the first one. So this really does last a long long time.. Obviously it depends on how much product you use and how many times you use it a day.. Normally I would use it once a day without any touch ups because it lasts all day for me but obviously it's different for everybody.. Personally I would definitely recommend it to other people as well even though it's on the pricey side but I'm sure if you get quite a bit of product in there then the price cancels out.. Overall I would definitely repurchase this when I run out! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

This was sold to me as a pressed powder, but is really a powder foundation. I found that the coverage was pretty amazing and gave your skin a nice glow when first applied. However the the creamy texture was very heavy on my skin and within 2 hrs my face became very oily and greasy looking. When wearing this powder foundation, I have to blot my face throughout the day so I don't look like I've been sweating.

I don't like it. I think this product would only work if you have very very dry skin, otherwise your skin will look like it's sweating all the time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by izzymar

I bought this because both my esthetician and the lady at Sephora recommended it. I tried it out and honestly I wasnt very impressed. I did love that it looked very natural, as If I wasnt wearing makeup, but the coverage wasn't very good. I have a couple of little pimples (not caused by this make up) and they did a poor job at covering them up, in fact, they made them stand out. I don't think it's worth the price,I might as well use a drugstore brand. I will return it; I love sephora's return policy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by greenie106

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE Benefit Hello Flawless powder, after many years of searching and much money spent on various powders this has become a permanent item in my makeup caboodle. It goes on quick, provides awesome coverage and leaves my skin looking natural and healthy. I usually apply it after moisturizing my face so that it lasts longer, it will last through most of my work day. It comes with a brush and sponge applicator (I use the sponge). I have nothing but good things to say about this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by mmcmsp

This is my everyday product. In the morning I wash my face, put my concealer after moisturizing and use a big powder soft blush to apply it all over my face. It covers well to give me a beautiful skin, does not look cackey, last all day. The best think about this is that you get a very quality product and beautiful face in 5 minutes! Also many times if I go out right after work I can always just do a little retouch with the same brush. I love it! I am nw20 and use Natural Honey (I'm cute as a bunny). Also when I have a big event, after I do my makeup sometimes, in the end, I just get the same powder brush and go over my face, I just think it give a nice finish touch to the face. One other think it worths trying (I am loving it) is to put a little of translucid powder (such like MUF hd or MAC prep+prime) on the mirror and swipe the brush in both and goes over your face, the results are amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by detroitdollface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this little gem up at my local Ulta, and it's been the best decision in cover up I've ever made! Though it is pricey, it's ultimately worth it. I've had this for over 5 months now, and I've barely made a dent. I'm not sure about the rest of you ladies, but I like having the complexion of a porcelain doll. This DEFINITELY did that for me! I use this over my Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer, and it gives me great, long lasting coverage. I've never thought to use it on top of a liquid foundation, but I'm sure that will give you even better results. I will definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Paolasmakeuproom

Personally I am someone whom likes switching foundations now and then,thus when i was walking around and stopped at the benefit counter i thought i should try their foundation range(Plus the fact that i love their packaging and have never tried any of their products) "Hello Flawless" was wha the counter lady introduced to me.
There are two way i tried this product,with liquid foundation and without.
With liquid foundation:
Coverage is definitely much better, I have an oily face so this helps it to keep matte for a while.
gives a very smooth finish to my make up.
without liquid foundation
coverage is not too bad
honestly i prefer it with liquid foundation because alone it just feels more like a loose powder.

I really loved how it comes with a sponge and little brush,the little brush is more for touch ups which i really think is a good idea.

sponge was really soft.

I wouldnt mind using this product again but for the fact that i like exploring new foundations i wont stick to this for long.

here is a fuller review i did on my personal make up blog:
paolasmakeuproom.blogspot.com