April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Powder - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hello Flawless!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Lex29

I have this in nutmeg. Awesome coverage. It even covers the bags under my eyes, & u definitely don't need a heavy hand. In the past, I've used Bare Minerals in Golden Dark, & it was just too dark & heavy for my skin tone. The next shade up was too light, so the SA @ Sephora recommended it to me. It works wonderfully & I will def repurchase. I just wish it controlled oil better. & Maybe a little cheaper. $34 & not a lot of product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by xyz07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I used the shade "Me, Vain?". It looked fine once applied but it seemed to oxidize throughout the day which made for a unnatural look. It also looked cakey to me, or maybe just flat so I used a dusting of lumizining powder to give my face some life. I was pretty modest with my application of this powder everyday and found I hit pan in a week and a half after buying it. There isn't much product in the compact to justify the price so I won't buy it again, plus I don't care to look like an oompa loompa by the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Senikxy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have bought this several times and can use shell or champagne, I use with a large brush and if I want a thicker layer then use sponge. I tend to use this in autumn/winter. Its great stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by prettypink21

Doesn't sit on my skin well at all, sits in my pores and looks clumpy in a few hours. Leaves my skin anything but flawless! I am now using it as a very expensive setting powder but will be going back to my loose powder by Rimmel as soon as I have it used!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is HG for me. I use this as my foundation on days when I'm in a hurry or dont feel like putting on liquid. It gives me beautiful sheer to full coverage with my kabuki, and if I use the little sponge it came with, it covered redness around my nose very nicely. It leaves me very matte throughout the day. I really love this powder. The only thing I dislike is how bulky the package is. Otherwise, I <3 this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by libbier

this is good. maybe not to much coverage but good for sheer coverage.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

2.5 lippie.
It is just about as pigmented as other powder foundation, and for dry skin, or even normal to dry in winter times, you don't want to apply a heavy layer of powder on, especially for us "oldsters".
This is totally matte, no shimmer, I never breakout from cosmetics so cannot comment on that.
When will they stop putting those stupid tacky flimpsy ineffective brushes in compacts & eye shadows, not only it adds to the expensive but also garbage in the landfill. I mean who doesn't own at least 10 brushes these days.
Its not a bad product, but nothing special, and for the price, I will not re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been wearing this for the past several days, since it's been extremely hot in Southern California, and I couldn't face any cream on my face.

I've had this for a while, and as I recall, paid in high-20s for it. It's now US$34, which is ridiculously overpriced for the quality and amount of product.

The powder's ok. The included brush is rubbish, and I usually use a flat-top kabuki to apply. It gives medium, matte coverage. Very basic. No way I'd repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by caz5000

Just realised that the assistant in the Benefit shop matched my skintone to Sunny Beige, which is the forth darkest shade. My skin is NC20 at a stretch and I'm normally near the lightest shades in any range. The product is waaaaay to dark for me. Here in the UK we cannot return cosmetics so an expensive mistake, for me anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by tropicalchicko7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The only powder foundation i have ever liked!!!! I am usually a liquid type gal, but my combination skin needs a bit of a mattifier in the forehead areas. This powder works wonders. I use a bare minerals face brush for light coverage, (you don't need much!!!) It evens things out and absorbs shine. The sponge is good for more coverage (pimples, redness, etc). This powder is a bit on the pricey side, and like others said it doesn't look like there is that much powder in the compact. But so far i haven't seen the bottom of the compact, (about a month.) As far as i know the shade selection isn't that extensive, but it looks like the shades are sort of 'universal' as long as you are close to your general skin tone. My girlfriend tried it the other night when we were out and was like, 'WOW this is a great powder' I said..i know ; ) hehe