Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

In love with this product. doesnt dry out my combo skin and it doesnt make my face look oily. and not to forget it even out my skintone even in a small amount of product. just wish it was cheaper...

on 4/6/2013 11:48:00 PM

This foundation has a beautiful look to it. It glides an blends in easily but having combo skin, it tended to breakdown after a few hours and by the end of the day it looked like I had no foundation on at all. Don't get me wrong, it is a lovely foundation but would have more staying power on more drier skin I would say.

on 4/3/2013 2:13:00 PM

This foundation hides acne scars well, I found it hard to blend at first, it's quite a thick foundation and evens out skin tone and corrects any blemishes. For these things I found it an excellent foundation, the only bad thing I can say about it is that it's quite thick and takes a while to blend but overall a really good foundation for people with acne scars, uneven skin tone and blemishes.

on 4/2/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hides acne scars very well, does not dry out the skin but also does not leave the skin oily. Colour matches my skin perfectly and gives it a slight glow without making it oily. I would definitely repurchase this foundation but a little does seem to go a long way so it'll be a while before I'll need to repurchase. 5/5 overall for the product as I can see no real problems with it, but wish it was cheaper and wish there was more of the product.

on 3/30/2013 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I adore the finish of this foundation; it's satin-like and even slightly dewy, and it makes my skin look so healthy. It's medium coverage, but it's easily buildable.The only problem I have with this foundation is that even in the lightest shade, its still too dark for my extremely light skin. I can get away with it with lots of blending, and I do find that after a little while of being on my face the colour appears less orangey, but still! I wish they made this foundation in shades that can work for girls like me.

on 3/28/2013 10:00:00 PM

I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundation but I have to say I was impressed with Even Better Makeup. What sold me is that it has SPF 15 in it and it somewhat tinted so i don't have to wear too powder on top of it. It hydrates my skin and has not caused any breakouts thus far (crossing fingers that it won't). Oil-free, non-comedogenic= i'm sold!

on 3/28/2013 8:31:00 PM

Unfortunately this foundation streaks a lot and doesn't look good on the skin after 2-3 hours

on 3/26/2013 1:09:00 PM

I really love this foundation. I had always bought drug store brand foundations (Loreal, Cover Girl, etc...) and the last one I bought (I believe it was Remmel) did NOTHING and I had a business meeting so I stopped by Macy's and went to the Clinique counter. First of all, the woman did warn me that all of their foundations were "not full coverage" meaning THEY DO NOT COVER FLAWS! It is meant to blend well with your skin and look super naturual, while LIGHTLY covering. I have pretty good skin and I wanted a more naturual type of foundation and that is just what I got with this one. It blended perfectly to my skin, balanced it out, made my face look like it had a faint glow, and best of all did not feel caked on or oily at all. In fact, as promised by the Clinique sales woman it felt like I wasn't wearing any make up. I love it. Just a warning though, It is not for those who are looking to cover up spots, acne scars, dark circles, etc...

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I went to try out a new foundation at Dillard's and the women applied this it was night and the lighting always is bad in makeup stores so I went and bought it because of her efforts. I washed my face as soon as I got home so I really couldn't tell anything about it. The next morning I applied it and it was super light no coverage it felt like I applied water on my face. It covered nothing. It suppose to be your skin.. But better.. As if! I wouldn't tell anyone to buy this

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The lightest shade of this foundation is much too dark for my skin tone! I was so excited to purchase this, but clearly it's made for women with dark skin.