April 21, 2014 | 1073 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by NhancedBeauty

Goes perfectly on my skin. Doesn't break me out. Excellent coverage (I have a gazillion freckles). Lasted the whole day (with primer and fix+ spray). Makes my skin look smooth and soft, almost airbrushed. Controlled my oil quite well, i was a tiny bit oily on my nose but it vanished after a few moments. I got compliments on my skin. Lovelllly foundation.

Problems
I've heard in winter all of this make up slides off (its winter right now so I have no idea). The shade match is VERY difficult. I'm a NW22 in MAC and I wear shade 3 (Fair) which is a bit too light for me (other shade down is dramatically darker) :( but I love it sooo much I wear it and use bronzer to "tone it down". Never wear this in flash photography, it has a white cast and a half!!! Awesome foundation tho, just not for flash pics:D

Clinique can we please be realistic about skin colour? We can't be as pink as salmon or as yellow as the sun! Bring out more shades! Overall, very satisfied! (P.s I have an oily T-Zone and this handles it well).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by abbie2005

I've been using this foundation for about two years now in the Alabaster color. It is by far the best foundation product out there. It covers up every blemish and red spot, and I don't have to use much product. Even though this is $27, it's a lot cheaper than some of the foundations I've used, and one bottle will last me a few months. Also, this foundation does not make my skin become greasy after a few hours and it's really easy to wash off. The packaging is not bad; it comes in a little box. Overall, I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Beatmadl

I really like this foundation. It gives a nice coverage, it doesn't break me out and it lasts all day.
I use my fingers to apply it on my skin, and it leaves a really nice feeling. It's quite buildable too, although I don't like it. The Clinique lady at the counter put on A LOT and the pro side of it was, that my dark spots were much less noticeable.
But I felt like I could feel the make up on my skin, which I hate.

So, one fine layer is quite enough for me!

It unfortunately did not lighten up any dark spots on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by sportschick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went to Sephora a few weeks ago to search for a new foundation. Forever, I have used drugstore brand foundations. I just found it silly to purchase a foundation for $30+. Well, I should have listened to the economist in my head, because now I have a drawer full of half used foundations that probably adds up to enough to buy a handful of high end foundations *sigh*.

I have very bad hormonal cystic acne around my chin, and occasionally on my cheeks. I was looking for something that would not irritate that, but I also have oily skin. I was looking for something that was Medium-full coverage and buildable.

Packaging: I like the small opening at the top. Easy to squeeze out the amount that I want.

Smell: No strong scent, which is good, as I have sensitivity to that often! (Revlon i find has some weird smelling foundation, fyi!)

Application: I usually use clean dry hands to apply. I dap a small amount on the back of my hand and warm it up a bit, and then apply. I also have a nice synthetic foundation brush that I use as well. Application is very smooth and goes on nicely, Dries relatively quickly to a nice semi-matte finish. Skin feels very smooth, and the colour is easily buildable to a fuller coverage.

Price: I believe I paid $27 at Sephora. I have had my bottle for about a month now, and still have a ton left. I think if it lasts about 3 months or so per bottle, its better than buying reject after reject of drugstore foundation.

Coverage/Staying Power: I use this with the Stila correcting primer, and it works great at combatting my oil factory of a face. I have worn in during a 14 hour work day, and only had to blot or powder 2 times or so during the work day. Thats pretty great. It also doesnt get streaky on my skin, which happened a lot with other foundations after 6-8 hours of wear.
It also did a nice job of covering up many of my acne marks and skin spots!

Overall: I really like this foundation, and I think I found a new go to. So far, it has not affected my cystic acne, if anything, I think it has cleared up a bit, which is always great news!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing if you're used to tinted moisturizers and BB creams and have broken out. The coverage is divine but not TOO heavy. I love it. It goes on soo smooth.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Jackie7354

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this product so bad, but alas it was not meant to be. Bottom line-it was just way too pink for my neutral skin tone. Just so I do not end up wasting the product ( I lost my slip and can't return it) I mix it with my HG foundation NARS Sheer Glow in the shade siberia, which is just a tad too yellow. I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

This is nothing special! I have enlarged pores, and this didn't hide them as good as my old Vichy foundation (see my reviews) wich I have used for years at the problem areas. On other areas at the face I mostly use everyday minerals, to cover acne and old scars... That foundation (the E.M.) contains maybe 70% less ingredients than this one....

I don't think that this foundation looks better than my other ones, even if it has a thin, dewy look....it doesn't cover my main problems wich are thé pores.... It's also a little shiny, wich is ok on some areas, but can become a problem if you're quite oily like me....

So won't repurchase....

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by hma22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was impressed with the coverage this foundation gave me, but unfortunately it did not agree with my oily skin and left me with a shiny face after an hour or so. I do not have an uneven skin tone, therefore cannot comment on how well it improved my complexion, but I did notice that I was breaking out more frequently with the use of this foundation, so had to switch back to my previous one. I would definitely recommend this product for people with normal to dry skin though because it was not drying and would work well for those skin types.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by LipbalmQueen

This foundation has a few pros and cons, IMO. One BIG pro for my combo skin is that it does stay on and look smooth, even after a long day. The biggest problem I had with foundations like Colorstay and Bare Minerals is that it would clump and crust in certain areas and be fine in others. That is the plight of combo skin. A con is that it does not control oil, but it does not promise to control oil either. It does promise to brighten, even tone, and protect. I have noticed the brightening (no shimmer) and the protection. I have not been using it long enough to notice any kind of change in my skin underneath the foundation. The finish is natural and it blends very nicely on my skin. WARNING: It does oxidize a little bit, so if you are between two colors -- go with the lighter option. All in all, a good foundation without bells and whistles.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by LifeisMagical

This is the first time i am writing a review on a product so bear with me :)
I have been worn various types of foundations: maybelline, bobbi brown, lancome and also clinique.
Out of all the foundations- even the cheaper drugstore foundations clinique even better gave me break outs. i have never gotten a pimple after using a makeup product except with this foundation.

Despite the breakouts (i get huge pimples!) i still cant help using it. It applies flawlessly and the colour i have is my perfect shade.

It is unfortunate it gives me pimples :( otherwise it would of been perfect