April 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:40:00 AM More reviews by haneulhouseki

The color is really pretty, a lilac-pink that doesn't make me look dead or washed out. The formula is pretty nice at first but as it starts to dry it does get kind of dry. I love the color but the packaging SUCKS. I opened it and tried it on before I went into a store, came back out and looked in my purse and the cap was cracked. I've never had such a crappy lipstick package ever. Change the packaging please Revlon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This colour is great and the formulation is nice too. I love the purpley pink colour that this lipstick gives off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color too. It is pale pink. Looks good with clear lip gloss and also alone. I think its smooth no funny smell to it. Again Revlon lipstick I think is high to be a drugstore brand. ($8) But Have to say I will def be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this one and 'Mauve if Over'. Love them both to teensy weensy bits!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by faithbyreaper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ah, I do love this lipstick. I'm pretty new to the world of lipsticks as I've always been more of a lipgloss/lip balm girl. I love this. I'm very pale with rather pigmented lips (more red than pink) and it turns out to be a lovely shade on. I don't find it to be that drying, but perhaps that's because I use lip balm underneath.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color....its my drugstore version of a more wearable MAC pink plaid LS. I went back and forth and glad I finally got it, it goes well with lighter skin tones that can't do nudes or frosty pinks which is me. I will probably end up buying backups, I feel its a good everyday color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2010 6:35:00 AM More reviews by DeeDeeC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. I'm very pale with pink undertones so this works sort of like a nude for me without being too harsh. The only bad thing about it is if u have dry like me it won't look good for too long so u have to keep ur lips mousturizer beforehand. Other than that I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by clairenielson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have pale complexion and light, blonde hair. This product has the right colour for my features. Sure, I look like a but of a barbie doll when I wear it, but it's such a pretty pink. Not fluoro or a really bright pink, nor almost purple. But a light, yet deep pretty colour that enhances the natural lip colour rather than completely exaggerating it. I don't think everyone could pull it off but it is worth a look for the price and quality.

I wear only a light coat because I think it looks better as a stained pink rather than a thick and very solid coloured coat. It is very pigmented so even with one thin coat i get a good amount of colour, without it feeling thick and cakey. I am a fan of the matte result; I expected it would be difficult to find a light pink that looked nice as a matte, but this one is perfect.

In the pictures above, people have used a gloss coat on top it in a few instances which i'm not a huge fan of. I put on some chapstick and then the lipstick to make sure it doesnt crack if my lips are a little dry... but I think with a gloss on top, this particular lippie looks a bit drag-queenish. IMO, if you want both pigment AND gloss, don't get a matte lipstick, just buy a regular shiny one :S

I will definitely purchase this again, I adore the colour and resulting soft yet matte texture. It is one of my fave lippies atm.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by jennaelyssa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this lipstick. it is a pale blue-toned pink and yet looks good with my yellow complexion. it is not a colour that you often see when it comes to drugstore lipsticks. very similar to mac's snob. the matte finish isn't overly drying. this lipstick looks great with mac bountiful plushglass.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:23:00 AM More reviews by silkybuns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful matte pink shade, unfortunately it doesn't look good on me, I think this is better suited to cool complexions. Too bad, my search continues.