November 24, 2014 | 1827 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by periplaneta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

pink pout is a cool nude pink color. im having problems making this work for me coz i think the color is too cool for my skintone but this looks really nice with a dark eye probably with blue or purple eyeshadow. have not really used this bec after a while the lipstick settles into all the fine lines of the lips and it stops being pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by fihe

I originally got this as part of a BOGO sale with the Nude Attitude lipstick. I was primarily looking for a nude lipstick but then saw this too and decided I might as well try it since it was free with the sale. interestingly enough, I hate the Nude Attitude lipstick (read my review on that) and LOVE this! it's a really nice bright pink that I especially like to wear with my favorite hot pink zebra-print t-shirt :) even though it's a matte lipstick I don't find it drying. I'd buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Vikkabjork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this lipstick. no cakey, and suits me very well. very similar to angel by m.a.c.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by sparrowoftheroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was very impressed with this color! It is a great cool pink that is surprisingly wearable! It looks a bit darker on my pigmented lips than the pics here imply. The formula is a bit drying, so put on a little lip balm before you apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by DNS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love these matte lipsticks. I just find that you need to be sure your lips are well moisturized and that you blot it well after. looks beautiful with a plumping clear gloss on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:40:00 AM More reviews by haneulhouseki

The color is really pretty, a lilac-pink that doesn't make me look dead or washed out. The formula is pretty nice at first but as it starts to dry it does get kind of dry. I love the color but the packaging SUCKS. I opened it and tried it on before I went into a store, came back out and looked in my purse and the cap was cracked. I've never had such a crappy lipstick package ever. Change the packaging please Revlon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This colour is great and the formulation is nice too. I love the purpley pink colour that this lipstick gives off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color too. It is pale pink. Looks good with clear lip gloss and also alone. I think its smooth no funny smell to it. Again Revlon lipstick I think is high to be a drugstore brand. ($8) But Have to say I will def be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this one and 'Mauve if Over'. Love them both to teensy weensy bits!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by faithbyreaper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ah, I do love this lipstick. I'm pretty new to the world of lipsticks as I've always been more of a lipgloss/lip balm girl. I love this. I'm very pale with rather pigmented lips (more red than pink) and it turns out to be a lovely shade on. I don't find it to be that drying, but perhaps that's because I use lip balm underneath.