Revlon Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

on 8/11/2010 6:11:00 PM

I love this color but i find it too pink for me. And the color doesn't last long enough.

I bought this a while back and I used it so much at first that I went and got a backup. It is seriously the most gorgous color. It is a pink color that seems to work wonders on my skin. My friend told me that this is my color and I have to agree. I don't mind it being matte at all. I love that fact about it. You can ad your own shimmer and as long as your lips arent overly dry there should be no problem applying it without a balm even.

Holy Grail lipstick right here :D

on 8/6/2010 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

pink pout is a cool nude pink color. im having problems making this work for me coz i think the color is too cool for my skintone but this looks really nice with a dark eye probably with blue or purple eyeshadow. have not really used this bec after a while the lipstick settles into all the fine lines of the lips and it stops being pretty.

on 8/3/2010 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I originally got this as part of a BOGO sale with the Nude Attitude lipstick. I was primarily looking for a nude lipstick but then saw this too and decided I might as well try it since it was free with the sale. interestingly enough, I hate the Nude Attitude lipstick (read my review on that) and LOVE this! it's a really nice bright pink that I especially like to wear with my favorite hot pink zebra-print t-shirt :) even though it's a matte lipstick I don't find it drying. I'd buy it again!

on 7/22/2010 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i love this lipstick. no cakey, and suits me very well. very similar to angel by m.a.c.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was very impressed with this color! It is a great cool pink that is surprisingly wearable! It looks a bit darker on my pigmented lips than the pics here imply. The formula is a bit drying, so put on a little lip balm before you apply.

DNS

on 7/16/2010 5:43:00 AM

I love these matte lipsticks. I just find that you need to be sure your lips are well moisturized and that you blot it well after. looks beautiful with a plumping clear gloss on top.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The color is really pretty, a lilac-pink that doesn't make me look dead or washed out. The formula is pretty nice at first but as it starts to dry it does get kind of dry. I love the color but the packaging SUCKS. I opened it and tried it on before I went into a store, came back out and looked in my purse and the cap was cracked. I've never had such a crappy lipstick package ever. Change the packaging please Revlon.

on 7/10/2010 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This colour is great and the formulation is nice too. I love the purpley pink colour that this lipstick gives off.

on 7/8/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this color too. It is pale pink. Looks good with clear lip gloss and also alone. I think its smooth no funny smell to it. Again Revlon lipstick I think is high to be a drugstore brand. ($8) But Have to say I will def be buying it again!

Recommended for Medium Skin