July 23, 2014 | 1589 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by sparrowoftheroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was very impressed with this color! It is a great cool pink that is surprisingly wearable! It looks a bit darker on my pigmented lips than the pics here imply. The formula is a bit drying, so put on a little lip balm before you apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by DNS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love these matte lipsticks. I just find that you need to be sure your lips are well moisturized and that you blot it well after. looks beautiful with a plumping clear gloss on top.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:40:00 AM More reviews by haneulhouseki

The color is really pretty, a lilac-pink that doesn't make me look dead or washed out. The formula is pretty nice at first but as it starts to dry it does get kind of dry. I love the color but the packaging SUCKS. I opened it and tried it on before I went into a store, came back out and looked in my purse and the cap was cracked. I've never had such a crappy lipstick package ever. Change the packaging please Revlon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This colour is great and the formulation is nice too. I love the purpley pink colour that this lipstick gives off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color too. It is pale pink. Looks good with clear lip gloss and also alone. I think its smooth no funny smell to it. Again Revlon lipstick I think is high to be a drugstore brand. ($8) But Have to say I will def be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this one and 'Mauve if Over'. Love them both to teensy weensy bits!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 10:49:00 AM More reviews by faithbyreaper

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ah, I do love this lipstick. I'm pretty new to the world of lipsticks as I've always been more of a lipgloss/lip balm girl. I love this. I'm very pale with rather pigmented lips (more red than pink) and it turns out to be a lovely shade on. I don't find it to be that drying, but perhaps that's because I use lip balm underneath.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color....its my drugstore version of a more wearable MAC pink plaid LS. I went back and forth and glad I finally got it, it goes well with lighter skin tones that can't do nudes or frosty pinks which is me. I will probably end up buying backups, I feel its a good everyday color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2010 6:35:00 AM More reviews by DeeDeeC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick. I'm very pale with pink undertones so this works sort of like a nude for me without being too harsh. The only bad thing about it is if u have dry like me it won't look good for too long so u have to keep ur lips mousturizer beforehand. Other than that I love it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by clairenielson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have pale complexion and light, blonde hair. This product has the right colour for my features. Sure, I look like a but of a barbie doll when I wear it, but it's such a pretty pink. Not fluoro or a really bright pink, nor almost purple. But a light, yet deep pretty colour that enhances the natural lip colour rather than completely exaggerating it. I don't think everyone could pull it off but it is worth a look for the price and quality.

I wear only a light coat because I think it looks better as a stained pink rather than a thick and very solid coloured coat. It is very pigmented so even with one thin coat i get a good amount of colour, without it feeling thick and cakey. I am a fan of the matte result; I expected it would be difficult to find a light pink that looked nice as a matte, but this one is perfect.

In the pictures above, people have used a gloss coat on top it in a few instances which i'm not a huge fan of. I put on some chapstick and then the lipstick to make sure it doesnt crack if my lips are a little dry... but I think with a gloss on top, this particular lippie looks a bit drag-queenish. IMO, if you want both pigment AND gloss, don't get a matte lipstick, just buy a regular shiny one :S

I will definitely purchase this again, I adore the colour and resulting soft yet matte texture. It is one of my fave lippies atm.