November 27, 2014 | 1325 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Luxe

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by xoxocandylicious

I LOVEEEEEEE this mascara :) the original one is great too. i love the hint of shimmer added in it. it lengthens, and volumizes my lashes. and it holds the curl pretty well. i reli like the brush/ and its soo easy to come of. i really like it how it comes off with just water. and it dosent leave the black residue with other mascaras i have used.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Elfy89

This mascara gave me beautiful lengths and a decent volume. The shimmer doesn't show that much until you get to the end of the tube, when the formula has become more dry and you are left with a lot more glittery pieces.
Yesterday, something happened and I ended up crying pretty hard, while wearing that mascara....Well, it did NOT move ! Alright, I didn't rub my eyes, but the tears were pouring and I got absolutely zero racoon eyes ! I was truly amazed at how it stayed on my lashes, and it wasn't the waterproof formula !
Great mascara, get it now !!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me, it's slightly eye irritating (especially since I wear contacts). Also hard to take off.
But I love the overall subtle prettiness..it's like..dark blue is a softer prettier look than black 'scara, and the shimmer is added bad-assery <3

UPDATE: When I said SLIGHTLY eye-irritating, I should've said VERY. I don't know what this b*tchy 'scara has been saying to my poor peepers, but it made them tear up and go red. :( I dunno, I don't wanna toss it cuz the packaging is nice...but it really sucks.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by jamie_amber

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

a big clumpy mess...and its burns like no other if my eyes water and it gets in there...never had that issue before.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by sheLoVic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

what i love:
- it never smudge,clump,flake on me!at all!!the one and only mascara that never smudge on me even when i use it more than 12 hours...
- easy to remove
- nice soft shimmer
- give volume and length and seperates lashes...
- tearproof...it doesn't give me racoon eye when i cry...
- cute packaging
- light formula...xo won't give heavy feelin on my eyes...and never smudge
cons:
- not recommended for very short eyelashes, the big wand is a big mess
- can't hold curl..but lift up my eyelashes even i'm not curlin it...
- for the best result for me...i need 3 layer...

would buy it again?i still want the black emerald...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Cheyenneeex34

I LOVE this pruduct sososo much!
I tried it a few months back and it never dissopints me.
It is my go to mascara, deffinatly.
It is a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by blushbye

I was very surprised by this mascara. I bought it because it's supposed to have a "shimmer." I can't resist trying the sparkly products even though I was worried it would be a waste of money.

Well, it wasn't a waste! It is a great mascara, goes on very smooth and thick. I usually hate these kinds of brushes too, the tiny plastic little nubs, but somehow this mascara works. The way I use it however, I use my regular L'oreal underneath and then use CG shimmer lash luxe for the last two coats, it just adds incredible definition and depth to both the lower and upper lashes, and it does shimmer too, but not in a cheap way. Really great find.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2009 12:24:00 AM More reviews by jami2828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the black platinum colour, for a drug store brand its the best mascara I ve tried. Although, I had to be careful when applying because they did clump together, but other than that it was a pretty good mascara. I would buy it again if I was looking for a cheap mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by rlroy82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this is Black Platinum and LOVE it! LB Luxe is one of few drug store mascaras that I've purchased recently that I have stuck to. It applies really nice...no clumps, and does what every mascara should do...lengthens and thickens wonderfully! I also like the wand. It is a bit larger than others that I have seen/used, but it works great. Definitely will be purchasing again and again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

I got this in the black emerald? It's a nice kinda moss-y green colour, with subtle shimmer. I find that you need to add some kinda primer before using this otherwise the colour won't show up. Initially i thought this was a black mascara with green shimmer... not a green mascara with shimmer. Didn't really make a huge difference to my lashes other than adding the subtle colour...so i wouldn't repurchase.