December 22, 2014 | 1722 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by jscott7196

LOOOOOVE this bronzer. I will never switch to anything else. It is the perfect matte bronzer and smells amazing. I love this shade and the milk chocolate for the winter months when im not as tan. It's stays on forever and doesn't break me out. If you're in the market for a matte bronzer that isn't orange and stays put you need this! The price is a little steep but it's a good sized compact and lasts forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

I adore this bronzer! First off, the smell! I think we can all agree and say the smell is wonderful! It really does smell like chocolate! It is a matte bronzer which is also nice and it is not orange at all! Unless you apply a lot of it in which that case it might look a bit orange but for the most part it's not at all! It stays on for a while and blends very nicely! If you like this bronzer! I would also recommend the "Milk Chocolate" version for during the winter months (When your a little paler). It gives you a nice hint of color without looking like your wearing bronzer during the winter! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this bronzer for two years now and barely made a dent in it. Love the smell, which goes away quickly. I have also use this as an eye shadow too without any problems. (which makes it a very expensive eye shadow!). It is a bit dark for the winter, so I only use this during the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

Love, love, love this bronzer! And it smells so good you want to eat it :-) The color is a true bronze not fake or orangey, if this ever gets discontinued I will just die!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I finally decided to buy this bronzer. Actually, the only reason why I didn't buy this is because I don't care for the smell of it. I'm not a fan of chocolate and this smells just like a box of Cocopuffs :( I bought the sample version of this which is super cute and it comes with their flatbuki brush for $15 at Sephora called "Tan without the twinkle". The sample bronzer is 0.08 oz which is pretty small compared to their original size but I thought it was the perfect size to test out. So far, I do like it but I don't love it. I find that it is very pigmented even on my NC42 medium olive skin. I also love that this is matte so it doesn't make me appear oily. The smell of course is horrible but at least it fades in a few minutes. I find the finish to be a bit pachy and it doesn't blend as easily as my Wet 'n Wild and Flower Beauty bronzers. I also find the shade to be a bit orangy on me. If I make the mistake and go heavy handed, the orange tones in this can look pretty obvious against my skin. As long as I apply a very light swipe, I look natural. As for the travel sized flatbuki brush..............I FREAKING LOVE IT! HA, SINCE WHEN DO YOU EVER COME ACROSS A SAMPLE BRUSH THAT IS ACTUALLY WORTH KEEPING? THIS! THIS ONE YOU KEEP! Wow, blown away with the softness and quality of the flatbuki brush that was included in this $15 kit. Overall, A decent quality matte bronzer but not HG status for me. Will I rebuy? Probably until I can find a more cool toned brown bronzer that is also matte.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I liked the color of this one, however if I don't layer it on, then it completely melts into my own skin tone. I really like the smell of it, but it just takes wayy too much product to make it show up on my tan/olive skin. And for the price, there are other cheaper alternatives out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by 20Styx12

This is my go to brozer! I love the smell and look of this. It blends well, feels smooth, and is great for contouring. I also love the new packaging- the cute gold compact with girly details. I can't find anything wrong with it, however it isn't super amazing either. Just a nice bronzer. I'll repurchase though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It is a bronzing powder that has no shimmer. Goes on smooth. Smells divine of chocolate. Unfortunately it is bit too dark for my NW20/25 skin. Even trying to apply with a light hand it would look off. Besides, it is probably better suited for skin with yellow undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Jennifer21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Right now, in more yellow the. Necessarily olive but, I loved this stuff, and it actually smelled (&tasted according to my brothers dog who loves to give me kisses) but it wasn't too much if a sweet smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by MakeupKidd09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh Too Faced, thank you for making such a great matte bronzer. This product gives you that beautiful sun-kissed bronze glow without the fake orange effect. Definitely a true brown, smells AAAmazing and you get A LOT of product for your money. For reference I'm NC35 skin tone with oily combination skin and this last quite a long time on my skin.