July 23, 2014 | 2074 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by BreaMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have fair skin and have trouble finding a bronzer that doesn't make my skin look dirty. This seemed too dark to me at first, but when it's on and blended, it looks great, and stays on well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by jaycarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NW45 (brown skinned) and this did nothing for me. Yeah it smells good. Unless I'm going to eat it, this does nothing for me. It felt chalky as the brush picked it up and was a bit powdery. It was about the same as my skin tone, but a tiny bit more flat colorwise. Maybe on lighter people its great, but its marketed to be good for a range of skin tones. In actuality its for a range of light to olive skin tones. I did like how it didn't have any shimmer. Pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by lexkay86

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great and i would deff buy again it has a non orange base and is perfect if you wear bronzer all over your face. this is really hard to put too much of this on so deffinite plus its worth the money

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by xkimberr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a powder to contour with and decided on a matte bronzer that I could also use when I am tan in the winter. I was assured by the SA that this was the best and I was NOT disappointed! Even though it seems shockingly dark in the pan, it melts into skin flawlessly and gives an awesome color. Must use with a light hand though! The packaging is adorable, as with all Too Faced products and the price is reasonable I think for the quality. Bronzer is definitely an item where quality is a must or you may look like an oompa loompa.

One flaw that I did notice with this product is that if you use a liquid highlighter or blush over it, the color becomes muddy so be careful. Otherwise 5 lippies because it is not orange, does not irritate my sensitive skin and is such a flattering color to contour or use all over the face. Everything I was looking for. And the smell... YUM. Love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a "high end" bronzer and found this at Sephora although the fullsize is $29 I didnt want to shell out that money for something I hadn't tried...so I was lucky to find the mini size of this for only $10! I absolutely love it, is perfect for my NC40 (winter shade) complexion! It does smell like chocolate but doesnt transfer to the skin! I will buy the full size when this little guy is gone!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by huhjenni

This product is not bad. It's "ok." I expected a lot from this because of all the positive reviews. However, when I got it, the color was a little light for my contour. I think a lot of people are being misguided about this product overall because they love the chocolate scent. I can use this for bronzing my entire face. It doesn't last very long on my face though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Got a mini size of this in a swap and I adore it. The smell, first off, is amazing. The cocoa is very noticable, but not overpowering. Second, the color is dark but workable, even on my super pale skin. (just use tiny amounts and tap off that excess!) I've still got quite a bit left but so far this is the best bronzer I have found. I don't see any reddish/ orangy tones which look horrid on my super pale/cool toned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on the Bronzed and Beautiful French Riviera palette (amazing by the way) and I love it, just for a touch of bronzer or contouring is great. The smell is a plus and the lady in the counter told me I could eat it, very weird but I guess if it's edible it's not as toxic as other products...but still a bit weird. It's expensive but if I ever hit pan I totally would repurchase it on the big size :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by piasoini

I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by rvdiaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In general it's a great matte bronzer for light to medium tan skin, won't do much for my skin in the summer but as of now it does a great job. For reference I am now a nc42 in Mac, Golden Caramel in Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation. If your skin uses a deeper shade of foundation then the shades i mentioned, this bronzer isn't for you. Other then that it's a nice subtle bronzer and it smells great. Try and look on sephora for the travel size which is around 10 bucks and comes with the tinted bronzing primer in the travel size as well just to see if you like it.