August 22, 2014 | 1143 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thank goodness for this bronzer. I seriously searched far and wide for this product. I literally went to 4 different Sephora's until I finally found this gem. I heard that Too Faced was redoing their products/packaging and that was why I couldn't find this ANYWHERE - but I think the fact that this is so amazing had something to do with it. ;) I greedily snatched one of the last Chocolate bronzers and giddily ran to the register. I felt as though I was holding Chocolate Gold, and it turns out that I was. This is one of the most amazing bronzers I have ever used in my entire life. Considering this is made with real cocoa powder and a Physician's Formula bronzed is almost 20$ after tax, this is actually an amazing deal and well worth the extra money. The smell of this is absolutely divine, I could smell this all day long. I really don't even like chocolate that much and I don't know how anyone could dislike this smell. It smells so.wonderful when I am.putting it on, its even better then real chocolate. The Color of this is a perfect shade of brown - no orange or reddish undertones. This stuff is SUPER DUPER pigmented. It's absolutely gorgeous on my NC35 skintone, but I have to use it with a light hand - and that's saying something because I'm soooo tan. I am actually happy this is so dark because it's really hard finding a natural looking shade of brown on my tan skin. It's natural yet dramatic. I think it may be because of the brush I'm using, it's my Real Techniques Contouring Brush - it picks up a lot of powder and it's a super dense brush. When I use a fluffy brush I like the effect much better, much more natural and much lighter but you can layer it easier. I put some on my best friend who had no make up on at all and she's probably only an NC20 and it looked absolutely gorgeous! Her skin looked so natural and it actually improved her complexion and warmed up her face. I love this even more than my Hoola bronzer. :) I will still use Hoola especially on days I want something a little more natural, but I adore this stuff and can't wait to use it forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Mellydelp

Love this bronzer you can use for natural look or just contouring your cheekbones. Depends what brush you use. And the smell oh-la-la. This is an amazing holy grail product. And buy it again ? HE'LL YEA! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by airinX0X

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was on the hunt for a matte bronzer that didnt look muddy or too orange on me. But again after again, I kept getting shimmery bronzers by accident or they would just look way to orange and unnatural on me. But, one day as I was walking through my local Sephora, I discovered my Holy Grail. This bronzer fit everything that I needed! It was matte, it wasnt orange, and looked natural. Plus this bronzer smelled heavenly with a chocolate scent. It is around $32 in the US which may seem pricey for most people. But I've used this bronzer daily since December 2011 and i STILL havent hit pan yet. This bronzer is so pigmented that you only need the tiniest amount in order to achieve the bronzed look. I will repurchase whenever I finally run out but probably wont need to for a long, long time. Love this stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by NatashaR

Not sure how much I love the colour of this bronzer, but I continue to use it because it smells so incredibly delicious and adds a nice matte finish to my face. You really don't need to use much of it, so I could see it lasting a long time. Another plus is it didn't break me out!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by NewFoundLuv4MU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for close to a year now & I have no complaints. I don't absolutely LOVE the color. But I absolutely LOVE the smell. Because it's infused with real cocoa powder, it actually smells like chocolate! I don't have any problems with the product breaking me out. The product itself has lasted almost a year, with probably 1/4 left, but I feel it doesn't last on my face. Overall, not too shabby.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by leeesuhx3

I did not like this bronzer. First of all, under sunlight, matte bronzers should still appear matte. This isn't sparkly, but it has a sheen to it, a satin finish. When I apply this bronzer with my MAC 150 brush, I can taste the cocoa powder, it's disgusting :c

I wrote more about it here and compared it to NARS Laguna and Benefit Hoola.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by KelsieMerritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is truly the best bronzer I've tried. It's matte, it's layerable to your desired darkness, and it smells good. Smells like chocolate. Who doesn't like chocolate? DON'T LIE TO ME.

Try it out. You won't regret it. Promise.
Oh yeah, and, if you want a good brush to apply this with, I suggest the Bronze-buki by Too Faced. It picks up the perfect amount of bronzer so you don't overdo it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This is a really good bronzer. It's made with real cocoa and smells like chocolate!! I have to smell it every time before I put it on. It' s a little dark for my pale skin so a little goes a long way. It's really high quality though and looks natural. LOVE THIS STUFF.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by SnookieLex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Who doesn't like the smell of cocoa first thing in the morning? The first word that comes to mind when I think of this product is "divine". I love everything about this bronzer. It's the perfect color for contouring, even on my extremely pale skin. It smells amazing, blends easily, looks great, and I have no complaints about the packaging. I have almost hit pan, which is something I rarely do with bronzers. I love how easy this is to apply. I use my Sephora airbrush #55 (?) brush and just kind-of slap it on. I have never worried about it looking muddy or messy on my face because it almost blends itself. I don't know how this would look on really dark skintones, but I know for a fact that it works for NW15-ish skin. I even prefer it to the milk chocolate shade. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out. It is HG material for me :).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This product works great on fair-medium skin tones. It has a fantastic cocoa scent and one swipe of this on my blush brush gets enough to contour my entire cheekbone. The color is not too orange-y but the perfect mix between a soft brown and a tan color. I bought this along with the Glamour Gloss and face primer pack for about $18 so it was moderately inexpensive too. A very good buy! I love this bronzer to death.