September 21, 2014 | 1152 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Alex437

This is a good product, i was looking for something new and different to try and someone suggested i try this, so.. i put it on, and the first coat was awesome! they looked thicker darker, and way longer ( considering my eyelashes are long but just blonde at the tips) and the second coat was even better! but dont cake it on because it will look false and gross, but put more at the tips, my friends noticed and asked me if it was expensive and name brand, I am defiantly sticking with this for a while

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by DianaBlackbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A bit pricey for a drug store brand but worth it. I normally use covergirls lashblast but since mine was getting old and starting to irritate my eyes I knew it was time to get a new one. L'oreals is actually alot better. After one swipe my lashes didnt feel heavy like with the other one. I didnt get any flakes like others claim. It was dark black and thick:) The more I did swipe on the faker they did appear but I dont mind, come on people wear fake lashes- they dont look real. Will buy again when this one gets old. Lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Marian93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

really good actually

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by mariko2312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product, and amazing effect.
the only thing is that you can't realy put a second layer without it looking too fake, also it can be prone to clumping but you just gotta be heaps careful.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first tried this mascara I really liked how it looked, and weirdly the smell. Later that day, I had flaking go on, then when I washed my face that night, that dry shit pulled out my lashes and was impossible to take off. I used this mascara for about a week and by the end of the week I swear the mascara was literally dried out or used up! Seriously no product inside.. I don't even use a lot? WTF? I do like the brush a lot though, if this mascara kept this wand and had a different formula I'm sure I'd like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by kolbaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

it made my lashes look amazingly long and thick BUT it was sticky!!!! after you put it on and it dries - every time you blink your top and bottom eyelashes stick together its the weirdest thing! at it keeps being sticky for the whole day

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

this stuff pretty much sucks. it looked really nice at first, then my eyelashes started to droop down. I tried reapplying and my eyelashes got all clumpy. definitely not purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by ultravee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I never used anything from L'Oreal (except hair products), I got this mascara at my hair salon as a complimentary gift. I was going to give it away but decided to try it first and boy was I surprised! This is potentially the best mascara ever! First of all, it comes off easily with pure water which is a huge pro in my book! Yet its staying power is great (well unless you cry or rub your eyes too hard) in terms of lasting all day unlike some more expensive mascaras I tried. It gives volume and length and I'd dare to say this is the first mascara I tried that really gives that wow effect! You don't even need two layers! It doesn't clump, separates the lashes well, it's perfect! So glad I kept it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Neeeneee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great mascara, provides nice colour, volume and lash separation. Far better than the more expensive varieties.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT: this mascara was way too wet when i first used it, but now I'm 2 months into it and the formula has sort of dried out nicely, this looks awesome on my lashes. i'd repurchase :)

i like this mascara! it doesn't flake or smudge, and is very easy to remove.
i have asian straight lashes and this gives them a very slight curl, is very black, but the formula is kinda too wet for me, so it kinda clumps
the first coat give me okay lashes
then i applied the second coat and VABAM! VOLUME!
the third coat did the trick. try to add the coats while it is still wet. it will clump a little but volume it gives is great

i'm glad i got this drugstore mascara but i still prefer my fairy drops scandal queen mascara, it's the best for my lashes, gives them curl without using my lash curler.

the only reason why i wouldn't repurchase is because i want to try other drugstore mascaras on the market

im going to use this mascara when i don't want to use up a lot of my expensive fairy drops scandal queen mascara. (pink & gold

hope this review helps you