July 23, 2014 | 2240 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Marian93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

really good actually

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by mariko2312

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product, and amazing effect.
the only thing is that you can't realy put a second layer without it looking too fake, also it can be prone to clumping but you just gotta be heaps careful.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first tried this mascara I really liked how it looked, and weirdly the smell. Later that day, I had flaking go on, then when I washed my face that night, that dry shit pulled out my lashes and was impossible to take off. I used this mascara for about a week and by the end of the week I swear the mascara was literally dried out or used up! Seriously no product inside.. I don't even use a lot? WTF? I do like the brush a lot though, if this mascara kept this wand and had a different formula I'm sure I'd like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by kolbaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

it made my lashes look amazingly long and thick BUT it was sticky!!!! after you put it on and it dries - every time you blink your top and bottom eyelashes stick together its the weirdest thing! at it keeps being sticky for the whole day

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2011 12:15:00 AM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

this stuff pretty much sucks. it looked really nice at first, then my eyelashes started to droop down. I tried reapplying and my eyelashes got all clumpy. definitely not purchasing this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by ultravee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I never used anything from L'Oreal (except hair products), I got this mascara at my hair salon as a complimentary gift. I was going to give it away but decided to try it first and boy was I surprised! This is potentially the best mascara ever! First of all, it comes off easily with pure water which is a huge pro in my book! Yet its staying power is great (well unless you cry or rub your eyes too hard) in terms of lasting all day unlike some more expensive mascaras I tried. It gives volume and length and I'd dare to say this is the first mascara I tried that really gives that wow effect! You don't even need two layers! It doesn't clump, separates the lashes well, it's perfect! So glad I kept it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Neeeneee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great mascara, provides nice colour, volume and lash separation. Far better than the more expensive varieties.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT: this mascara was way too wet when i first used it, but now I'm 2 months into it and the formula has sort of dried out nicely, this looks awesome on my lashes. i'd repurchase :)

i like this mascara! it doesn't flake or smudge, and is very easy to remove.
i have asian straight lashes and this gives them a very slight curl, is very black, but the formula is kinda too wet for me, so it kinda clumps
the first coat give me okay lashes
then i applied the second coat and VABAM! VOLUME!
the third coat did the trick. try to add the coats while it is still wet. it will clump a little but volume it gives is great

i'm glad i got this drugstore mascara but i still prefer my fairy drops scandal queen mascara, it's the best for my lashes, gives them curl without using my lash curler.

the only reason why i wouldn't repurchase is because i want to try other drugstore mascaras on the market

im going to use this mascara when i don't want to use up a lot of my expensive fairy drops scandal queen mascara. (pink & gold

hope this review helps you

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by xxgoodnevil17xx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't get this mascara! I've tried it twice and both times the mascara started flaking horribly within an hour. Not only that but it flakes into the eyes, my eyes were irritated both separate times for a week each. (i used it a long time ago, hated it, forgot why i hated it, tried it again this past week and yea..) I couldn't put anything on or near my eyes for this past week. I also tried to remove it and i had to scrub so hard to get it out a few of my eyelashes came out! My eyes are still recovering... I don't recommend this product at all, its not even worth the trouble to try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by azombieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Can I put a double yes under 'Would you buy this product again?'.

I LOVE this mascara. It's by far my favorite ever and I have a lot of different mascaras. I got the chance to try it about 3 or 4 years ago when my best friend came by and we were going out. She did my make up for me and I got to look when she was done and wow (of course the makeup it's self was great, but the mascara really stood out). So I went to buy it myself. Since then, that's the only mascara I buy again. I've bought it over and over.

It's easy to put on and work with. It also makes my lashes look awesome, I'll try to get a picture soon.