L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara

3.4

on 8/17/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Great mascara for volume and no clumping. I have it in Noir/Black and would say it is the best mascara L'Oreal have brought out to be honest :)

on 7/30/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this recently after returning another brand that claims to make you look as though you're wearing fake lashes, but failed to deliver on it's claims. I was visiting my parents when I bought it, and the first day I used this, my mom said to me "What mascara are you wearing? It looks like you're wearing fake eyelashes!". Enough said!
I've tried 'em all, and this is pretty great stuff. The brush is huge, which is great as far as I'm concerned, however, be careful when applying to your bottom lashes, as that giant brush can make it a little tricky. Nothing we can't get used to, though!

on 7/25/2011 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I started using this about 3 years ago. This was an impulse buy at the drug store. Ever since, I have yet to return to my $25 Lancome mascara. For about $7, this mascara works as well as Lancome's Hypnose. This mascara makes my lashes look extremely thick and long. My skin is extremely oily, so every single mascara brand that I have ever used, including the waterproof versions, have always given me raccoon eyes except for Lancome and now L'Oreal. I did notice that when I put more than 2 coats of mascara, my lashes look clumpy. So I stop after 2 coats.

on 7/25/2011 1:07:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara. I tried a bunch of mascara that I liked, but this one, I always end up going back to it. It give my lashes a LOT of volume AND lenght.... what I also like about it : it doesnt flake or leave black deposite under my eye through the day like so many mascaras..

on 7/19/2011 10:36:00 AM

Love this mascara! I am one of those people who has 5 different kinds of mascara! I noticed a difference in the volume of my lashes right away!! I will buy again!

on 7/18/2011 9:20:00 AM

I despise this product. I love mascaras, all mascaras, and have many kinds that I use for different things, and I cannot find a single reason to use this kind.

The case is beautiful, so classy and bold. Then, you use it, and realize the product itself is cheap. The wand is a mess, it gets clotted up with huge amounts of excess, and even after blotting, it still seems to hold far too much. It does nothing to separate my lashes, it just clumps it all together in a wet mess that easily transfers into raccoon eyes.

I will never buy this again. It saddens me that it makes such a mess, as my eyes are usually easy to work with- I have long, naturally dark and curled lashes. This was an utter disappointment.

on 7/9/2011 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS MASCARA <3 It defiantly gives you Volumized Lashes ! its not pricey at all (considering its a drugstore brand lol) No joke, This mascara will replace False eyelashes. i put on a few coats and everyone though i had Fake eyelashes lol ! ALSO, it doesn't give You nasty looking clumps for spider eyelashes. HUGE PLUUUUSSS ! It just gives you that thick feathered out eyelash look that celebrities have<3 This is My HG Mascara (:

on 7/4/2011 6:44:00 PM

It tends to clump a little but if you're patient and move your brush back and forth a lot you can get the lashes separated. This mascara is good by itself or as the final coat. It comes out as very black, which I like. It's a true dark pigment.

It lengthens my lashes as well as makes them darker and a little bit thicker looking. I'm sure mascara won't work well for everyone but it works well for me.

on 7/2/2011 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

i dont find that this mascara clumps like crazy for me. i have repurchased 3 when i went to the US because it was dirt cheap there, and im australia its over $20.
i use this for the final coat on my lashes; i layer them up with maybelline the collossal, and then final two coats i use this. this is because i think that its a 'blacker black' and a thicker consistency than the collossal. i know that some people think that this clumps, but for me i find that its okay; this is because i kind of scrape the brush on the side of the tube and then apply. i just brush the clumps out (if there are any) with a bare mascara brush or a eyebrow comb.
i really like this mascara, its my favourite after the collossal and i believe that it does build alot of volume for me.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Clumps like crazy. Doesn't leave lashes actually seperated. Just not worth buying!