November 28, 2014 | 932 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by LLyouvegotmail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

EXCELLANT
I have color treated hair and this is by far the best product I have ever tried. My hairdresser Imelda at Ambiance Salon in Springfield pa, used this on me once and I have forever since been addicted to it. It's not too expensive. The larger size is a great bargain, and it doesn't give me the greasy look. I have received ENDLESS compliments EVERY time I wear it,", from men, women and teens. TRY IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

In the beginning I received a trial size in the glossybox and I really liked this hair oil and bought a full 100 ml, I also gave smaller samples to my mother and sister to try... I liked the scent and my hair did feel softer after use (which is saying something because my hair is thick and dry and will always feel rather coarse), but it also had a bit of a darkening effect and I am not sure it´s really the best option for me...Right now I am testing some cheap drugstore serums and actually find them quite good...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by innerbeauty4eva

i have very knotty hair so after my shower i smear it and it makes brushing a lot easier and less hair falls out.yay!! plus IM OBSESSED LIGIT OBSESSED WITH THE SMELLL mmmmmm i wish they made a perfume with that aroma!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I echo the other negative reviews on here, and also want to stress that this stuff is STRONGLY scented in a perfumey/incense kind of way that will trigger a migraine if you're prone to them!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by alwells

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Still on the fence. Just bought this and have only used it a couple of times. My hair generally responds well to oil (I will slather it in organic sesame oil and sleep in it). Putting a product in and leaving it after styled has me a bit on the fence.

It does make my hair light and airy (in a good way). The only down side for me is that I often like to curly my ends under a bit. And it seems to want to prevent my hair from wanting to hold a curl. I think maybe when I flat iron it, it will work a bit better. I'm not too sure. Or perhaps I'll trying applying it after I style.

I havn't given up on it yet. But I'm definitely not in love with this stuff right out of the gates.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by KikiTamato

My hair stylist was using this product on my hair and I absolutely loved how it smelled and the fact that it helped cut down on drying time. I went out and purchased it and used it for a few weeks. When I went back to my stylist she ran her hands through my hair and could not believe how much healthier it felt and asked what I had been using. I have very thick, wavy, color treated hair and while I find I still need some extra product this stuff helps tremendously and smells oh so yummy. I use it super sparingly as it is so pricey. Will purchase again if I can snag a coupon or will ask for it in my stocking ;) Should also mention that it is a huge plus not having alcohol in it which seems to be in so many similar products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by GucciDiva

RIP OFF!

The argan oil thing is a gimmick. This is a silicone product with a little argan oil, and a hugely jacked up price. Do yourself a favor and buy yourself real argan oil.

17 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Marjacobs27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using a moroccan argan oil from Pro Naturals that I ordered online from Beyas, but after reading so many positive reviews on MO I got myself a bottle. It made my hair really heavy and eventually greasy (only used a small amount), so I checked out the ingredients and suprise surprise…SILICONES. Went back to pro naturals and my hair was soft and supple again, so no, MO is NOT all it’s made out to be.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I didn't expect a miracle from Moroccal Oil, and I didn't get one, but it's still a decent product. I apply a tiny amount, a glob about the size of my pinky nail, onto just the ends of my wet hair. I've been using it about twice a week for 3 months, and I think my ends are not as dry as before, but also not miraculously moisturized. I still need a heavy duty moisturizing conditoner, like the Joico KPak line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by alaras

With trial and error I developed a prejudice of considering hyped products as 'over-hyped'. So I did not think of buying this. My hair is thick and normal. And normally shampoo is enough. But because of heat styling and a bad highlight job I received a while ago, the ends of my hair turned straw-like and I got lots of broken and split ends. No conditioner or mask provided relief. So I bought this. In the first application Moroccanoil smoothed away all the roughness and sealed most of the split ends. I thought my hair would get oily quicker than usual but it did not make my hair oilier and the best is.Like most other cosmetics, you only benefit when you use it.