April 16, 2014 | 1890 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I honestly hate this product. not only is it greasy and gives me raccoon eyes, somehow, both me and my friend are allergic to something in the formula. her eyes were red all day after using it. i bought it because i ran out of my L'Oreal liner and wanted to try something new. i wouldnt recommend it to anyone, especially those with sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by BeeSini

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HORRIBLE! This thing smudges like crazy and NOT the good kind of smudging (e.g. sexy smoky eyes) and if you very very lightly press, it comes off- overall, the worst eyeliner created.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by vickig92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

if you want an extremely pigmented eyeliner, this is the product. i was looking for something extremely black and randomly came across this one because i was attracted to the green packaging lol. i wanted to try it out so i bought it. i was amazed at how black it really was but there is only one issue, it can cause a lot of smudging on the waterline of the eye. when i use it with concealer and my already powdered face, this eyeliner works perfectly so i still would recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Naznin5525

It goes on smoothly and its pretty good at smudging. The only problem it creates raccoon eyes pretty easily, but considering the price its pretty okay.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by qtpie90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favourite thing about this liner is the definition it gives, I use it as a substitute for liquid eyeliner sometimes because the line you get can be really dark. The bad thing is the stupid twist thing doesn't always work and the crayon liner has broken twice, which leaves me with a teensy bit of liner left. The product is so small, there's hardly anything to start with. And I find it does smudge over the day, at the outer corners of my eyes. But overall an ok liner considering it's Maybelline.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by pinkash1283

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay for smudging, but that's about it. It smears too easily and causes raccoon eyes as other people have complained. I could not put this on without having to reapply after using my eyelash curler... a problem I've never had with any other eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by designerskyline

I don't get all the negative reviews.
This product is fricking AWESOME. Best eyeliner I've ever bought in my entire life. It goes on soo smoothly and the colour is really thick and dark. Some other eyeliners I've bought are like semi-transparent and look really weird, but this is completely opaque and it pretty much glides when applied. No tugging or pulling. And perfect precision (well, for me anyway.)
I can't say much about lasting power because I applied it about half an hour ago and just had to write a review. I might edit this review at the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by dragonflymusicgirl

I first bought this because I really liked the Define-a-Lash mascara, but sadly this disappointed. It was really soft and easy to apply, but left me with raccoon eyes. The top line stayed pretty well, but the bottom liner sank at least 3 inches, giving me really black bags under my eyes. Don't buy it. It's not worth $6.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by nell01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is very black. However, it smudges as soon as you apply it. You will need steady hands because it is so soft. Too bad. I think the color is great but there is a lot of room for improvement. If you have oily skin, this eyeliner is not recommended. Feels greasy when I apply it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- I like how it's a twist up

Cons:
- There is like NO product in the tube.
- It smudges like CRAZY at the end of the day, not in a sexy way- more like you're drunk with raccoon eyes way
- It doesn't last on the waterline
- It's SO HARD to remove, I even tried it with an oil based makeup remover, all it did was smudge a little. It finally got off my eyes 3 days later..

don't waste your money on this. it sucks. I prefer my $1 NYC eyeliner more. It's like $5 less. You get A LOT of product, it doesn't smudge && it's amazing.