July 26, 2014 | 967 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Body Butter Shea

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by warfreakbaby

my very first Body Butter! im not a lotion user because of the humid weather we have here in philippines. my friend noticed that my skin is becoming obviously dry, she said i should check this body butter from TBS. i went to TBS and fortunately, they have discounts on their best selling items and shea butter is one of them. oh, i love the smell and i love how it makes my skin sooo healthy looking. my 3 year old daughter loves this too and everyday, after she takes a bath, she's always looking for this. we were like fools smelling each other's skin. we are really addicted to this. perfecty, perfect, perfect!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have already professed my love to the Body Shop body butters. But this one is my favorite. I think it's mainly about the smell. It is a smell that get very close to your skin, if I may say so. It's rich but remains subtle, not overpowering at all. This cream can seem a bit too thick at first, but warms up and spreads easily. The container is HUGE and will last quite a long time. Truly wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

This is hands down my favourite body butter. I am in love with the clean scent as well, not too overwhelming but pretty and refreshing !! It's crazy to feel my skin at the end of the day, summer or winter, after running around from classes to work etc etc, and notice how soft and moisturized it feels. I put it on immediately after coming out of the shower every single day, it literally takes just an extra minute or two for wonderful skin.. every day :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2008 10:41:00 AM More reviews by spookykitten

This product does moisturize but I find it to be a little greasy. The scent is great, the shea body butter is my favorite of the TBS butters.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by red_smarties

The scent is amazing, its light and the cream moisturizes like nothing else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Begina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this scent! This one and the Brazil Nut butter are my favs! They are both very thick rich creams, better for cooler/winter months. Excellent on feet and elbows. Love this scent!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by xxtaylorlaurenxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. Extremely moisturizing and a fresh, clean scent. It's great for dry elbows and knees. I even put a little on my hair's dry ends, it makes them feel a little better. Awesome product, as usual. I love body butters.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2008 2:19:00 AM More reviews by minax

Great for winter dry skin but can be a bit too rich for other seasons. It is quite solid in the tub but melts with the heat from your hands. Moisturizes my extremely dry skin very well. One tub also lasts ages so it works out cheap. I don't love the tub it comes in but any other packaging would have been difficult because it's so solid. I scrape a bit out into a smaller container and use it for my chronically dry hands all year round. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by hamazaki

smells heavenly. very moisturizing. smells heavenly. (oh i mentioned it before haha)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2007 2:06:00 AM More reviews by spyglassweb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love The Body Shop's body butters...just not this scent (Shea).

It smelled good in the store, but turned when I got home. Perhaps it is just not right for my chemistry?

I do prefer the Brazil Nut, as it has a light scent (almost like sugar or white chocolate) that will not clash with perfume.

(I do use the shea shower cream, it smells very good and leaves my winter skin soft)