L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 5/16/2012 8:52:00 PM

I've had this forever and even though I don't always use it it still is the same consistency. The felt tip makes it easy to apply seeing as I'm not steady enough for brushes. Only thing I can complain that it does flake at the inner corner of my eyes.

on 5/14/2012 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I hate this felt-tip liner with a passion. As the person below me, I decided to try this on a whim because I heard such good things about it. I was looking for a felt-tip like on the Revlon Colorstay felt-tip pen. Instead I got this flimsy piece of felt on the end of a stick. I cannot for the LIFE of me make a good cat-eye with this. And overall I find it WAYYY too black (blackest black). So if I ever buy again I would try a lighter colour...but probably won't repurchase.

on 5/5/2012 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I thought I would give it a try since "every one" here seems to like it, but this eyeliner smudges even if you touch it with your finger after it drys, still smudges. The felt tip is horrible, when I opened to use it again the entire felt tip was BENT in half which made it hard to even apply anything to the eye lid you can't even straighten it out it just stays that way. Which happens everyday, you open it the felt tip is bent in half or curved. Never buying this again.

I love this eyeliner!! It's precise and pigmented. You can make thin or thick lines with this. It's also very dark and does not flake, well at least not for me. The packaging is handy and great. The felt tip is wonderful! At first, I was not used to it bc it's quite flexible. It's smudge proof and lasts all day. I usually have to be careful about rubbing my eyes when I have eyeliner on but that doesn't apply when i use lineur intense. It's very convenient that the brush part is pretty short bc I like to stand really close to the mirror when i put on my eyeliner. Also, this stuff washes off quickly in warm water. Once I'm out of my shower this stuff is gone and there is no need to use makeup remover. The cons are it's really expensive for the amount you receive. I bought mine for $9 and I guess that's kind of cheap for an amazing eyeliner but, seriously, the amount you receive is so darn small. Another thing, which only probably applies to me, is that I notice there is a glossy-like sheen to the eyeliner. At first, I thought my eyelids were oily but it's the eyeliner. The glossy sheen is not really a problem though. It's just something that I noticed. One last thing that may be a pro or con depending on your eyeliner skills is since the brush is flexible it's easy to create any look you want and just as easy to make a mistake. I can't really take advantage of the flexibility of the felt tip because I'm a beginner. This eyeliner would be perfect for those with makeup experience.

on 4/21/2012 2:38:00 AM

This is my favorite drugstore liquid liner. The packaging is chic and the printing on the tube does not fade, and the pen is easy to use. I really like this intense black liner for when I want to make a statement with my eyes, it will usually be for going out. I love to make a retro cat-eye and add false lashes, it's just lovely. The liner lasts, doesn't cake or smudge and lasts all day. It's a bit expensive for a drugstore product, I believe I paid between $10-$12 for it, but it works so well I will keep going back to it.

on 4/17/2012 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

FLAKES!!! I love long wearing eyeliner. I expect my eyeliner to last all day. This eyeliner started to flake within hours of wear, and by the end of the day the black wasn't as dark and rich. For the price you can find much better. I was really excited to try this liner, due to seeing it on youtube, but I can't deal with the flaking.

on 4/3/2012 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really have a love hate relationship with this eyeliner and liquid liners in general. Still, is more than a decent product. The felt tip liner allows for a good and easy application and it can also be easily winged out. The color is like the product states, intensly black which i really do enojoy in a liner. My mayor gripe about it is that i don't like the glossy look that it leaves sometimes. It looks like my eyeliner just never finished drying, and i go back and forth with whether i like that look or not. Also, you have to constantly re-dip the bursh in the product and not press to hard on the tip when applying because it gives a streaky application if you do so.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I really like this liner and use it daily! I use to use the Lancome Artliner which is also a felt tip, but this is a good quality and more affordable substitute. It easy to apply and make thin and thick lines. Pigment is strong. However, it does smudge and flake if you rub/touch your eyes, so try not to. Also when wiping it away, some of the flakes of pigment get into my eye and it's hard to get out.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

This product does the same thing as the GOSH eyeliner that I was desperately trying to get away from. IT FLAKES. I'm going to assume that this is a nightmare for contact lens wearers and a general annoyance for everyone who will wash this product off at the end of the day only to find little flecks of the stuff on their pillow and clinging to their face the following morning.

The applicator which initally seems like a good idea and is soft on the eye does not hold enough product for both eyes, which means you have to keep dunking the nib back into the well which makes everything take longer. If you want a fine line using the very point of the nib you will be doing your eyeline for 10 minutes - not cool.

On the upside it is really black and leaves a glossy finish but there are so many products that do this it simply isn't worth it.

on 3/12/2012 11:48:00 PM

I remember using felt tip liners years ago (back in high school), then I stopped. Switched to cream/gel liners... Thanks to raeview (one of my favourite youtube gurus) I decided to try this again! With that said, I'm LOVING this eyeliner! It's VERY black, easy to use (especially for cat eyes) & a good dupe for the Lancome's super expensive artliner. Does not smudge as well! Bought it for $9 + tax at the Superstore. Thinking of buying 2 for back up now.