January 27, 2015 | 1559 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by KayAsiany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product made my skin dry and irritated on the first day I tryed it. I decided to keep using this product to see if I persist on it will have a better outcome. 1-2 weeks later it made my skin bumpy, dry, itchy, red, and rough. I wil defiantly not be repurchasing this product, as instructed on the label: Use twice a day, I use it as instructed and still find no improvement. Also, I find my self layering other moisturizers on top of it. I'm still not sure if I should be using this daily or not. But overall, I personally think this product is not for the sensitive skinned.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by katiedge

Basically anyone who's complaining about this product giving you dry skin doesnt use a facial moisturizer (oil-free). This wash won't leave your skin flaky, peeling or looking liek you've been sunburt and are now peeling. If you arent using a facial moisturizer then yes, any acne wash will dry your skin out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by glitters1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I honestly love this scrub. I have been using it every morning (and only morning, I use something else at night), and I love it. It makes my skin so smooth. When I first started using it, I noticed some break outs, but I don't if it was because of this or something else. Within a week, they went away, and I have not had any since. The smell is hands down the best part. I am in love with smelling it. Make sure that you rub it in your hands BEFORE you put it on your face. This is necessary. I have sensitive skin, and this does not bother my face in the least bit. It can be a tad drying, but moisturizer fixes that right up. Overall, it is a wonderful a product that recommend highly to everybody!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by hnmbff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is HORRIBLE!!! It made my skin very icthy, dry and very red/sunburt looking. I heard really good things about this product but, it really didn't work for me. If you have sensitive/acne-prone skin like I have, do NOTTT buy this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ekam12

I didn't really give this product a chance BUT this product dried out my skin but I noticed that it cleared my pores and my forehead acne but I saw on beautypedia.com that it was bad for your skin and I stopped using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Miri143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a miracle worker.

I have a combination of dry, oily skin that is prone to acne. On my forehead I have thousands of these small pimples that from a distance you can't see unless I am talking to you. I tried the St. Ives apricot scrub for acne and it didn't do much for me either besides making my face soft. I asked my parents to buy me this product and in 3 days my forehead was clear and I didn't see any pimples while using this product.

So here a the pros:
Good smell
Leaves face baby soft
Gets rid of acne for weeks
Helps you wake up a little bit

Here are the cons:
Hard to wash off

Some may say I'm exaggerating but the thing is I'm so ecstatic that I found my miracle worker. For the people saying it left their skin dry it's because after any scrub you use, you must apply a moisturizer because the scrub removes any oil on your face causing your skin to be dry. So after this product apply your favorite moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by cindientes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product sooo dries out my face. It smells amazing though and leaves my face feeling amazingly soft. I've repurchased this a couple of times, but I'm thinking of trying new products.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by shylerlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this product got recommended to me by my best friend (who is a teenage girl who had PERFECT skin). so i assumed it was what made her skin perfect and it would work for me. HA! i was wrong.
anyways, i really really really loved the smell! :D i thought it was a good scrub, but it really dried out my skin and didn't help with my acne at all. :(
I've been using it for about 3 months in the shower, and when i combined it with some other things, it started working great!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by lisakoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an OK scrub, it's got a wonderful scent and has the sandy quality that I like in a scrub and has soap beads as a bonus boost of scent and a way to rub away the oil. However it doesn't clean as well as other scrubs that I've used, I prefer the Neutragena acne stress control, which delivers as promised.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by catprism

I've heard so many excellent things about this product so I thought I would give it a go. I don't usually use scrubs so when I tried this I was really pleased, it made my skin smooth and clean and my makeup looked flawless once I had applied it. I used it again the next day and now my face feels like carpet. It's tight, bumpy, red, irritated, itchy and it feels sunburnt. I've seen that many people have had the same effect. However in saying this, I did use it two days in a row and I didn't rub it into a foam before applying to my face; perhaps this wouldn't have happened if I had followed those steps. I'm not pleased with what has happened though, it's miserably uncomfortable and it looks hideous. It feels like it will take a while to heal and be back to normal. I'm surprised the bottle doesn't have a big WARNING sign on the back of it, instead it just says that it might cause dryness or irritation and it doesn't tell you how to avoid that. I won't be using this product again which is a shame because I loved the result it first gave me. Anyone that has had a negative result from this product; don't apply anything to your face until it heals, it may cause further irritation.