Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 8/31/2012 1:14:00 AM

This Pink Grapefruit Foaming Wash had pros and cons. My skin is oily and it helped it a lot but made it dry and I'm fine with that. That's what lotion is for. It hasn't cleared up my acne and it's been 2 weeks. Cleans my skin really well. All the black heads are gone. I would buy it if I had to again but not for my acne but for cleaning my face since it worked great as that, but I felt if I used it twice a day everyday was too harsh. I will try using just once every two days. The scent is amazing. I think for people with it so sensitive skin is great. It peeled my skin though. I have acne prone oily skin. I've always wanted more of a dry skin rather than oily, but after I used this, it's not only dry but tight and irritating for my skin. I will just have to try to use it since I got it at Costco, a two pack. NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product is very odd. I bought this a month ago and use it every night even though it's a scrub. Let me start the review by saying I have dry sensitive skin had a lot of acne scars and acne. This product cleared my skin up in less them 3 weeks! Sure I have a scar left but just ONE and it's fading and honey is taking that away. I love this stuff!

on 8/25/2012 1:22:00 PM

To be fair, I might have overwashed with this product, but it really did dry my face out. It does an okay-ish job with getting rid of pimples, but nothing spectacular. It really wasn't that good of a product. I really like the smell, but that's pretty much it. I don't like the exfoliators very much; they're not very good for your skin unless the exfoliators are beads. This doesn't surprise me, as most of Neutrogena's facial products don't work for my face. For such a small bottle that didn't give much results, it was a little pricey.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Pros:
*The smell is divine~
*The product also has little beads to help gently exfoliate my skin.
* It foams up rather nicely
Cons:
*VERY drying
*Bad packaging (product spills out of the tube or sticks to the side)
*The beads start to dissolve after a few uses (the beads IN the tube)
* DOES NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ACNE

-__-
I LOVE NEUTROGENA BUT THIS WAS PURE CRAP D:>

on 8/7/2012 2:22:00 PM

I bought this Product wanting a new face wash, even though my other one worked fine *It just didn't smell that good* so I decided to try this..... WORST MISTAKE EVER, it caused these small irritated bumps on my skin, that looked like small pimples. Now I don't normally get break outs that are severe, but this freaked me out. They only seemed to appear around my mouth and chin, but then spread to my cheeks and near my eyes. my face felt like sand paper, disgusting. Thank god I tried this during summer break, it would of been so embarrassing. I DO NOT recommend this product to anyone!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

While this product smells great, it completely messed up my combination oily, acne prone skin. I've never had a problem with my skin being sensitive to my face wash, but my forehead broke out in little neutral colored bumps and some acne after using this. I've given it a good month before switching back to a different wash and my skin is finally starting to return to normal. I won't be buying this again. I should have stuck with the All-in-1 Acne Control Daily Scrub.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got a free sample of this stuff with a purchase of a bottle of foundation. I have occasional breakouts. I used it just ONCE and it gave me horrible little bumps ALL over my face, it made my face feel like I had a fever or something. My face felt swollen, rough and just horrible....COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!!!

on 8/3/2012 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

When I first started using this, I didnt see much of a difference. Then I noticed my skin started getting very dry. No good!! I continued using this product because most of it was still not used. Then one day.. BAM! i noticed my skin was way clearer. I recommend this, but beware. This is drying.. but it works in the end

on 7/1/2012 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Horror story for me. I have always struggled with acne I'll admit my acne is not as servere compared to others but it is moderate and can get really bad sometimes I recently broke out horribly all over my face so I picked this up thinking it would clear and help fight my breakouts WRONG. The smell is nice but after I used it my face became INSANELY dry, now mind you I know acne cleansers can dry the face so I was expecting it but this took it to a whole other level not only did it dry my face it was burning,peeling,stinging it became a mess. I am actually still recovering my face has yet to feel like it use to. The worst part: even with all that stinging and burning my face did not clear up in fact I think this product caused more breakouts. Even when I applied moisturizer by face started burning horribly I was literally applying moisture to my face every few minutes that's how dry it got and this a day after I used it.
Bottom this is a REALLY strong product even with one lippy I would say it could do the job only if you have SERVERE acne if you have moderate acne and blemishes don't use this!! I think I am going to stick to my St.Ives apricot scrub for blemish control way more gentle and WAY more effective.

on 6/27/2012 4:36:00 PM

I've been loving this scrub for the past few weeks. I use it every morning in the shower and it's so refreshing. I've found that my face feels tight afterwards (not in a bad way) and that I do need to use moisturizer afterwards, but I always use a moisturizer anyways. The salicylic acid has seemed to reduce my oily-ness and my skin has been looking and feeling great.

Popular Scrubs