OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 9/24/2010 11:09:00 AM

I love this color! I think it's perfect for fair skin with cool undertones. It's sofisticated and natural without being boring. The color is a feminene soft pinkish nude with cold undertones. I usually wear 2 coats to achieve the color that I want. One coat also gives a pretty result. Easy and fool proof to apply, perfect applicator, last 4-5 days on me. I bought it cheaper on ebay. I would buy this again.

on 9/20/2010 12:43:00 PM

Fabulous pinky nude but better on my Asian skintone. I wear Armani Shade 4-5 for reference, dont know what I am in MAC. Perfect application, you only need 1-2 coats. I used this while I cut my nails down to the nail bed (I go through phases where I am tired of my nails) and it makes my nails look longer since it sort of blends in with my skintone. My nails look well-groomed and professional. Perfect for my lifestyle as a stay at home mom since tipwear probably won't show that much. I used Gelous base coat and Seche Vite top coat.

on 9/11/2010 11:59:00 PM

Beautiful color. Modern but still classy. It is unique. Looks different depending on the lighting but is always pretty. No chips either! and I love the brush applicator. so easy to use

on 8/22/2010 3:22:00 PM

One of my favorite nail polishes ever, it is something special for sure. This color is so easy: it suits lots of different skin tones, goes with everything, and can be worn pretty much everywhere. I can always recognise it on other people. Application is a cinch and two coats look fab - and if/when it does chip, the damage isn't terribly noticeable. I'd recommend this polish to anyone.

on 8/21/2010 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

WOW! I never thought I could LOVE a nail polish more than OPI You Don't Know Jaques or Metro Chic, but this has got to be one of the best neutral shades OPI has ever made. On me, it's a definite nude color, which I love. It's more neutral than other "nudes" I have, which are either too yellow or pink. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this polish---just painted my nails this! I will definitely buy this again and again :)

on 8/21/2010 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I ordered this color online, but when I received it, I (like the previous poster) glanced at the color in the bottle, and wasn't sure I would like the way it looked on my nails because of the grayish cast. This shade is not quite the same online, It looks like it has more tan and less gray in it, but that probably depends on the site you are viewing the product on. I applied it that same evening, and still wasn't quite sure how I felt about this shade until the very next day when I was able to take a good look in the daylight, and realized, to my delight, that it really was a very flattering color for me. The strange thing was that with each day I grew to like it more and more. Go figure...lol. I have also received compliments from family members. I will definitely purchase this shade again.

on 8/5/2010 5:29:00 AM

My new HG neutral polish! I was worried from the bottle colour that this would be too grey/taupe for me but when it dries on the nail it is a lovely neutral - exactly the colour I've been looking for without knowing it! The neutral is hard to describe, being taupe/brown/beige with hints of pink/lavendar in some light! But it is beautiful, and I plan to wear it a lot! Definitely work-friendly, but glossy and cute enough to go anywhere!

The usual OPI smooth formulation, easy to use packaging, nice brush, good lasting power. The polish goes on smoothly, two coats for sheer, three for opaque. I like a top coat for additional shine and lasting power, but that's optional.

on 8/4/2010 2:11:00 PM

Perfect nude for me, but I think that definitely depends of skin tone.
The look in the bottle can be misleading, it's a bit darker than what I usually consider 'nude', shade of a pale chocolate milk, slightly pinky, no yellow tones at all.
Some similar shades I had troubles with, something was always off in coloring, this one is perfect.
Formula also, 2-3 coater, quick drying, glossy, lasting. Will definitely buy again

on 8/4/2010 12:38:00 AM

Lovely color! I feel so classy and pretty when I have this on. Perfect for my skin tone.

on 7/22/2010 4:57:00 PM

Oh my goodness...I LOVE this shade!!! Such a beautiful neutral color! I was hesitant when I saw it in the bottle because it looked like it would be muddy but wow, I was so wrong. It comes out on my hands like a very light brownish pink - more brown in some light, more pink in others, and even almost a light purpelish color in some light! It's very noticeably un-noticeable...if that makes any sense..lol It's just a very nice, polished nude color =).

Super fast-drying and easy breezy application. Oh man..I'm in LOVE.

Popular Polishes