July 28, 2014 | 681 users online

Polishes - OPI - Tickle my France-y

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by cyberkaren

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I ordered this color online, but when I received it, I (like the previous poster) glanced at the color in the bottle, and wasn't sure I would like the way it looked on my nails because of the grayish cast. This shade is not quite the same online, It looks like it has more tan and less gray in it, but that probably depends on the site you are viewing the product on. I applied it that same evening, and still wasn't quite sure how I felt about this shade until the very next day when I was able to take a good look in the daylight, and realized, to my delight, that it really was a very flattering color for me. The strange thing was that with each day I grew to like it more and more. Go figure...lol. I have also received compliments from family members. I will definitely purchase this shade again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Elizabby

My new HG neutral polish! I was worried from the bottle colour that this would be too grey/taupe for me but when it dries on the nail it is a lovely neutral - exactly the colour I've been looking for without knowing it! The neutral is hard to describe, being taupe/brown/beige with hints of pink/lavendar in some light! But it is beautiful, and I plan to wear it a lot! Definitely work-friendly, but glossy and cute enough to go anywhere!

The usual OPI smooth formulation, easy to use packaging, nice brush, good lasting power. The polish goes on smoothly, two coats for sheer, three for opaque. I like a top coat for additional shine and lasting power, but that's optional.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 2:11:00 PM More reviews by hermetic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect nude for me, but I think that definitely depends of skin tone.
The look in the bottle can be misleading, it's a bit darker than what I usually consider 'nude', shade of a pale chocolate milk, slightly pinky, no yellow tones at all.
Some similar shades I had troubles with, something was always off in coloring, this one is perfect.
Formula also, 2-3 coater, quick drying, glossy, lasting. Will definitely buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by benjinl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely color! I feel so classy and pretty when I have this on. Perfect for my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by mishika8487

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Oh my goodness...I LOVE this shade!!! Such a beautiful neutral color! I was hesitant when I saw it in the bottle because it looked like it would be muddy but wow, I was so wrong. It comes out on my hands like a very light brownish pink - more brown in some light, more pink in others, and even almost a light purpelish color in some light! It's very noticeably un-noticeable...if that makes any sense..lol It's just a very nice, polished nude color =).

Super fast-drying and easy breezy application. Oh man..I'm in LOVE.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by simetra

This is has been my favorite color this summer. As usual, OPI application is great. It takes 2 coats to achieve opacity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Mannequin hands! I never thought I'd ever desire that look, but lately, I have. I love the clean, minimalist look, but sometimes want a little more than just clear polish. This fits the bill. On my fair golden skin, this lightly lavender/gray/taupe with a whisper of pink is strangely flattering. It makes my hands look so delicate and lovely.

As with most OPI shades, application is a breeze, and length of wear is realistic; I get a good three (maybe four) days of perfection, and then it starts to chip or lift. By then my nails have grown noticeably anyway (at least for me), and it's time to re-do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by margaritmanukyan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is part of the OPI France Collection. It is very pretty and unique. The color is hard to describe because it changes under different lighting but it's a cool nude shade with a hint of grayish lavender/taupe. It looks very elegant and natural on me. Also, this polish does not streak and it's easy to apply. I love it! I also love Parlez-vous OPI from the same collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by VivaLaEleanor

This is a beautiful and distinct color. It's like a blend of the taupey-grey colors that were popular this fall, and a pretty pink. It's hard to explain, but it comes out wearable, edgy, and put together at the same time. It is kinda sheer, but can be built up to be more true to color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 6:52:00 AM More reviews by lambentflame1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great color, wear this a lot & always get compliments. Must get backups ! ADDIT: 3/1/11 - Still loving this polish - I can't do brights on my tips so this is my absolute favourite !!