April 17, 2014 | 937 users online

Polishes - OPI - Tickle my France-y

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by margaritmanukyan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is part of the OPI France Collection. It is very pretty and unique. The color is hard to describe because it changes under different lighting but it's a cool nude shade with a hint of grayish lavender/taupe. It looks very elegant and natural on me. Also, this polish does not streak and it's easy to apply. I love it! I also love Parlez-vous OPI from the same collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by VivaLaEleanor

This is a beautiful and distinct color. It's like a blend of the taupey-grey colors that were popular this fall, and a pretty pink. It's hard to explain, but it comes out wearable, edgy, and put together at the same time. It is kinda sheer, but can be built up to be more true to color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 6:52:00 AM More reviews by lambentflame1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great color, wear this a lot & always get compliments. Must get backups ! ADDIT: 3/1/11 - Still loving this polish - I can't do brights on my tips so this is my absolute favourite !!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by upandown

In the bottle, it's an almost pinkish tan that transforms into this beautiful milky nude on my nails. It works on my tan skin, and I'm definitely loving it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by stl

another everyday color for me. This is really cute, sometimes it looks brownish, sometimes kind of very light purple.
Color comes of sheer and light if you apply on coat only. I apply only one coat if I want everyday look.
Very unique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

After months of yearning for this polish I FINALLY broke down and bought it. LOVE it!! Should have bought it sooner. Beautiful taupe with a hint of lavender that I think would suit all skin tones. Great formula of course...but it does take about 3 coats to get the finish I want. Beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by brianadecaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is really pretty. As others have said, it's a light taupe-y pinkish color, and so pretty as a skin-tone neutral on pale ladies, like me. However, I think this could be quite stunning on darker skin tones as well. I love it on my toes - looks like bare nails, but better!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

IMO that the bottle color is very deceiving. it looked bland and mucky, but once applied, omg!
i've wanted this polish for months upon months and finally got it.. when i initially picked it up, i had to check the bottom of the bottle for the name twice, cuz the photos online dont look like the actual bottle color.

it's the perfect nude for my skin tone. i love it. i had to apply 3 coats to get an opaque finish. one coat did nothing and 2 would have given a somewhat nice mani look.
i can still somewhat see my tips. dries with a nice sheen. it almost makes my nails look like it's part of my skin, fleshy. i highly recommend girls of color to try this out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 6:48:00 AM More reviews by melissaannstewy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this color is soooooooo beautiful!!!!! by far my favorite nail polish ever!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ms_angry_nipples

It's a neat alternative to nude peachy/pink nails. It's a muted taupey slight pinky brown. It requires two coats to get a clean solid colour on my finger and toe nails and it dries to a semi-matte finish. I usually use a glossy top coat.
I find the formula dries quickly than my other nailpolishes. It's a very natural/work appropriate colour. If i was going at night...i probably would opt for a brighter/vibrant nailpolish.