OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 11/28/2010 8:04:00 PM

I am hesitating to review badly this product. As always, OPI succeeded to make a good nail polish, with a very creamy consistency, that does not streak. However, the color is very neutral, beige-ish, which does nothing for me. It does look okay on me though, I am just used to darker and more dramatic shades. I am still going to use this nail polish for formal occasions, but I probably won't repurchase. If you are looking for a great neutral, this might be it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this! As always, love the OPI brush and with a top coat it lasts about a week for me. This colour is great because you can't really notice the tips wearing. This requires about 2-3 coats to get a really pigmented colour but the end result is worth it! Its skintoned neutal gorgeous peach-ish beige! I took away a lipstick because under florescent lights it looks sort of rosey pink which totally made me sad...and its a bit expensive! However, I will definitely repurchase and recommend it to all nail polish lovers out there!

on 10/18/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pros: unique color, very shiny- no need for top coat, brush width is perfect, perfect consistancy, dries quickly!

Cons: expensive, needs 3 coats for color in bottle

overall i really love it. i think the fact that i need 3 coats, helps with drying time and hopefully resistance against chipping. the color reminds me of milky-hot choclate. it's a very pretty nude color.

on 10/16/2010 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

i love this colour! i've been wanted a nude for a while and got this together with barefoot in barcelona. i definitely prefer this. it's not streaky, opaque in 2 coats and stays on forever

on 10/8/2010 5:17:00 AM

I love this color! I've been wanting a tan/nude color for a while and decided on this one. It can look pink under some lights, purple under others, and sometimes just tan. If you don't like dark, or crazy nail polishes this is definitely for you!

on 9/28/2010 5:39:00 PM

Tickle My France-Y is the first OPI polish I've tried and I am in l-o-v-e! It's a beautiful mauve-y nude ("pale chocolate milk" is a great way to describe it, hermetic!). This would be a great sophisticated neutral for work and you won't have to worry about it clashing with your outfits. An added bonus to this nude is the name, every time I paint my nails with this I smile.
-----
The formula is so creamy and not streaky at all. You need at least 2 coats, but there will be slight VNL* until the 3rd.
-----
TMF-Y is definitely a unique nude you need in your collection. I will be purchasing this again when I use up the bottle.
-----
Final Verdict: YES, I would re-purchase.
*VNL = Visible Nail Line

on 9/24/2010 11:09:00 AM

I love this color! I think it's perfect for fair skin with cool undertones. It's sofisticated and natural without being boring. The color is a feminene soft pinkish nude with cold undertones. I usually wear 2 coats to achieve the color that I want. One coat also gives a pretty result. Easy and fool proof to apply, perfect applicator, last 4-5 days on me. I bought it cheaper on ebay. I would buy this again.

on 9/20/2010 12:43:00 PM

Fabulous pinky nude but better on my Asian skintone. I wear Armani Shade 4-5 for reference, dont know what I am in MAC. Perfect application, you only need 1-2 coats. I used this while I cut my nails down to the nail bed (I go through phases where I am tired of my nails) and it makes my nails look longer since it sort of blends in with my skintone. My nails look well-groomed and professional. Perfect for my lifestyle as a stay at home mom since tipwear probably won't show that much. I used Gelous base coat and Seche Vite top coat.

on 9/11/2010 11:59:00 PM

Beautiful color. Modern but still classy. It is unique. Looks different depending on the lighting but is always pretty. No chips either! and I love the brush applicator. so easy to use

on 8/22/2010 3:22:00 PM

One of my favorite nail polishes ever, it is something special for sure. This color is so easy: it suits lots of different skin tones, goes with everything, and can be worn pretty much everywhere. I can always recognise it on other people. Application is a cinch and two coats look fab - and if/when it does chip, the damage isn't terribly noticeable. I'd recommend this polish to anyone.

Popular Polishes