April 16, 2014 | 933 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by NigheanRuadh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall, as a primer, it's great. Price point is wonderful. But if you are sensitive to fragrances in face products, step away. This stuff is highly fragranced, and if combined with the Magix Cashmere foundation, the scent is amplified. Enough that I had to wash it off from the developing headache and smell with in 10 minutes of applying. It's being returned.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by srpanici

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a favorite for myself and my customers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great make up base/primer. I have been through 2 tubes already as i think it is a really good product. I have oily skin and it works quite well. It doesn't stop me getting shiny but it does help my make up to last longer and helps give a nice smooth base. Good value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 6:46:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent primer for the price (it is often on sale in Avon's catalogue). I far prefer it to Smashbox (which I have given to my daughter) - the texture is nicer, it works better and - BONUS - it has SPF in it. It offers really good value for money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by bekahh101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This feels so amazing on your skin. It makes skin feel perfect, really soft and silky. I have fairly oily skin, and when I use it it controls the shine. However, I feel that it is a bit too expensive, as you don't get much in the bottle. I love the product itself, but its a little overpriced. However, i think it's worth it and would probably repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I decided to get this pimer after a Brazilian MAC senior artist raved about it on her blog and I really liked it! It leaves me matte and so silky! Foundation goes on a lot smoother and my pores and blackheads turned virtually invisible, which is more than enough for me. Although it's called Magix, it's makeup not magic.
It is highly fragranced though, and if you're sensitive to scents that might be a problem (as it is for me). Also you MUST remover your makeup/cleanse your face well afterwards, otherwise it will break you out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 5:18:00 AM More reviews by laurentaylor31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

It litterally feels satin-y on the skin. It's best for use before applying powder or no foundation, but I use a liquid and it still works fine. I would reccommend for all skin tones, as I have dry skin but my sister has oily, and we both love it. It is $30-$40 (australian dollars) depending on when you buy it, so it's a steal. Also, as its Avon, even after you use it you can still send it back for a full refund from your Avon Salesperson!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by libster104

this product is a GODSEND! i have very oily skin and was having to apply powder constantly throughout the day. now after using this my pores are minimized and my makeup stays perfect all day and about noon i just have to barely apply a little powder..overall my skin just looks WAY better. i cannot ever be w/o this product again! and when Avon runs sales its even cheaper but $10 is still not bad for all that it does!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this primer as the reviews were great, love the sanitary tube dispenser, and the price was a steal, but I ended up disliking it immensely.
I applied this primer only on my t-zone and forehead and I trialed it under a few foundations and tinted moisturizers, but ended up with the same oil slick results! I felt this product expedited the rate of oil production and left my face looking gooey and cakey! To add further insult I ended up with clogged pores and a few pimples. I have already tossed it in the trash and will never repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by vagueparade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this hoping it would simply fill in my pores. It made them look invisible, almost. :D It gives me a perfect lil canvas for my foundation. But it's really hard to squeeze out of the tube. D: It should be in a pot, rather than a tube, I think.
But most deff buying again. :D

irrelevant: I got bored and started playing with it, and I took a lil bit and put it on my earlobes and it filled in the hole where it's pieced. o: It kinda wowed me. haha.