Avon MagiX Face Perfector

3.7

Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 7.5% OCTISALATE 4.0% Other Ingredients: DIMETHICONE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE CELLULOSE CYCLOMETHICONE CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER ALUMINA ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER SILICA NYLON-12 HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER C30-45 ALKYL METHICONE C30-45 OLEFIN PEG/PPG-20/23 DIMETHICONE LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER POLYETHYLENE BORON NITRIDE PARFUM/FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL

on 10/30/2010 11:46:00 AM

I tried it over my hand and realized I'd never put this on my face as it feels like pure silicone.

on 10/23/2010 11:02:00 AM

Excellent product. I use mainly over my lip area as I have dry skin & this feels kind of drying. If used on lips, it makes my liner & lipstick look so much better.

on 10/13/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this but it made me break out so bad I had to stop using it. I don't know if it was the SPF in it or what but my acne was terrible. My mom uses it and loves it but she has no problems with acne.

Great product. I was introduced to this product by my sister. It was my first time using a primer and I simply love it and having been buying it ever since (1 yr). As other reviewers have expressed it goes on velvety smooth and clear. No overwhelming smell and it has SPF of 20. Makeup goes on so well. I highly recommend this product.

on 9/16/2010 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I first bought this product, I absolutely loved it. It covers pores really well and helps your face stay matte longer. I love the tube and the way the product comes out prevents you from using too much. It goes on velvety smooth and the texture is really unique. Sort of like a gel but powderlike. Dries clear and not blotchy. But, about three days after I started using it I noticed my face developing blemishes. I thought it may be because of something else, but to be sure I stopped using it. Sure enough, the acne cleared up. So, if you do not have acne prone skin it is a great product. But, people with acne prone skin stay away.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Clumped, balled up and just plain did not work. It made my skin feel greasy and did nothing to help my makeup stay on. When Avon gets something right, they do it well but when they get it wrong, it's wrong.

on 9/10/2010 8:11:00 PM

I don't have much experience with primers. This is the only one I've tried. It smooths onto my skin easily. It does diminish the appearance of my pores and my make up looks fresh longer. It doesn't cause break outs for me. I've just started experimenting with mineral makeup and using this primer underneath makes an incredible difference. I've considered trying different primers but the price of this on sale is $7.50 so I can't see spending more. I'm fair skinned and since this is SPF 20, I just keep buying it.

on 9/1/2010 5:42:00 PM

One of my favorite products, it's a primer but you can use it as a daily moisturizer or sunscreen. The price is unbeatable, only $8 US and probably cheaper on eBay. The gel turns into powder once applied, it stays on, keeps the t-zone matte, and brightens/evens the face without looking makeup-y. Avon made a good product for this line.

on 8/21/2010 5:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Overall, as a primer, it's great. Price point is wonderful. But if you are sensitive to fragrances in face products, step away. This stuff is highly fragranced, and if combined with the Magix Cashmere foundation, the scent is amplified. Enough that I had to wash it off from the developing headache and smell with in 10 minutes of applying. It's being returned.

on 8/11/2010 11:03:00 PM

This is a favorite for myself and my customers!