October 25, 2014 | 919 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by witchblade175

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product. I was introduced to this product by my sister. It was my first time using a primer and I simply love it and having been buying it ever since (1 yr). As other reviewers have expressed it goes on velvety smooth and clear. No overwhelming smell and it has SPF of 20. Makeup goes on so well. I highly recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by roeroex3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first bought this product, I absolutely loved it. It covers pores really well and helps your face stay matte longer. I love the tube and the way the product comes out prevents you from using too much. It goes on velvety smooth and the texture is really unique. Sort of like a gel but powderlike. Dries clear and not blotchy. But, about three days after I started using it I noticed my face developing blemishes. I thought it may be because of something else, but to be sure I stopped using it. Sure enough, the acne cleared up. So, if you do not have acne prone skin it is a great product. But, people with acne prone skin stay away.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by magpiesparkle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Clumped, balled up and just plain did not work. It made my skin feel greasy and did nothing to help my makeup stay on. When Avon gets something right, they do it well but when they get it wrong, it's wrong.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Sanzibar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't have much experience with primers. This is the only one I've tried. It smooths onto my skin easily. It does diminish the appearance of my pores and my make up looks fresh longer. It doesn't cause break outs for me. I've just started experimenting with mineral makeup and using this primer underneath makes an incredible difference. I've considered trying different primers but the price of this on sale is $7.50 so I can't see spending more. I'm fair skinned and since this is SPF 20, I just keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by yuzhiyang

One of my favorite products, it's a primer but you can use it as a daily moisturizer or sunscreen. The price is unbeatable, only $8 US and probably cheaper on eBay. The gel turns into powder once applied, it stays on, keeps the t-zone matte, and brightens/evens the face without looking makeup-y. Avon made a good product for this line.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by NigheanRuadh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Overall, as a primer, it's great. Price point is wonderful. But if you are sensitive to fragrances in face products, step away. This stuff is highly fragranced, and if combined with the Magix Cashmere foundation, the scent is amplified. Enough that I had to wash it off from the developing headache and smell with in 10 minutes of applying. It's being returned.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by srpanici

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a favorite for myself and my customers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

This is a great make up base/primer. I have been through 2 tubes already as i think it is a really good product. I have oily skin and it works quite well. It doesn't stop me getting shiny but it does help my make up to last longer and helps give a nice smooth base. Good value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 6:46:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent primer for the price (it is often on sale in Avon's catalogue). I far prefer it to Smashbox (which I have given to my daughter) - the texture is nicer, it works better and - BONUS - it has SPF in it. It offers really good value for money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by bekahh101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This feels so amazing on your skin. It makes skin feel perfect, really soft and silky. I have fairly oily skin, and when I use it it controls the shine. However, I feel that it is a bit too expensive, as you don't get much in the bottle. I love the product itself, but its a little overpriced. However, i think it's worth it and would probably repurchase.