December 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by emgurl

Hmmm, this mascara makes my lashes probably the longest out of any mascara, but does not volumize or thicken. I love how long they look, but my lashes still look too thin. I like how I can apply multiple coats and it doesn't clump. Not as dark as I would like though. Guess I am just really picky. It does look great with a volumizing mascara, such as lash blast or hypnose drama.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by satinmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It looks sooo great on lashes! They look almost natural although you have used mascara. Really wonderful mascara.
The only thing that caused me some difficulties was that I couldn't remove it so easy. May be I have a bad make-up remover. May be. Although there have never been problems with other mascaras.
I would buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by xoxokris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this!! The brush seperates my lashes perfectly without clumping and my lashes stay curled ALL day. Great curling power also. Suprisingly, it lengthened and volumized my lashes so well it looked like i was wearing falsies. This mascara can look natural if you put a small amount but it can also look very dramatic with more layers. It goes on so smoothly and easily! Definitely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by kyl101

Loving this mascara. I don't even need to use an eyelash curler to curl my lashes. I received so many compliments whenever I used this mascara. But it is a little too pricey for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

=) this stuff does it all for me! I thought I would hate the hard plastic comb/brush but it does a great job of applying the mascara evenly and combing out any clumps. It doesn't clump, run, flake, smear or crumble off onto my cheeks like a million other mascaras I've tried. Doesn't irritate my eyes or pull out my lashes removing it. I use Aveeno Makeup Removing CLeanser to get the non-waterproof formula off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

My favorite mascara so far! It curls my lashes without a lash curler, which is great because I'm deathly afraid of using my lash curler(it's so awkward and I always pull out lashes). It seperates my lashes beautifully and doesn't clump. After several hours, it doesn't flake or smudge. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by noirowoze

i looove the wand because it does such a good job seperating my lashes. the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because it doesn't curl like it says it does. it makes my already straight Asian lashes straight again even after I curl them. BUT this doesn't smudge!!! I used to use the blackout waterproof mascara and that smudged like crazy! so did my ysl everlong waterproof mascara. I took a nap with the iconic on, and when I woke up I had no raccoon eyes. my lashes didn't stick together or anything. I love this mascara. maybe if it dries out a little more, it'll hold the curls better? hopefully because then this would be my HG even though this is kinda already my HG haha. will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by carrieyee

This is perhaps the best mascara I found at the moment! Great lengthening, curling and no flaking at all. When I touch my lashes after a few minutes I put it on, they are super velvet, wow how natural!

However I don't rate it as 5 lipsticks, cause Diorshow Iconic is not waterproof. When I cry I need to wipe my tears very carefully to ensure that I don't smudge it and turn into a raccoon. By the way since it's not waterproof, it's easier to remove :)

In my opinion, other mascaras in the drugstore may give the same lengthening and curling power, but they are not as velvet and natural as this Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara. A good choice if you're looking for high-end mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by tjasal

My favorite mascara. Gives you big lashes that seem really natural if you only apply one coat.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 10:00:00 AM More reviews by TheCat7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite mascara so far. It is so great!
I usually just apply one layer of mascara, but yesterday I was feeling fancy so I decided to go ahead and try putting on three coats. I let them dry in between, of course, and wow! At first I felt like I was wearing fake eyelashes! My lashes were so thick, so long, and soooo curled, and I NEVER use an eye lash curler!
This mascara is so great. I can't say it enough. With just one coat (which is my everyday look), my lashes instantly look fuller, blacker, longer and very curled. As I said, I never curl my eye lashes. This mascara does it all!
It also keeps very well. Since I don't use a lot of mascara every day, one tube of this mascara lasts me four to six months.
I really do love the wand, too. It is not the typical one, it is made out of some kind of rubber, I think, and it is very soft and gentle.
This mascara also does not smudge, clump or anything like that. It just stays where you put it, all day long. My eyelashes also don't clump together, this mascara combs them apart.
So overall, a great mascara which actually curls your eye lashes, lengthens them, thickens and blackens. Does not clump or smudge.
Seperates your eye lashes and the wand is the best ever, really soft and gentle, made from some kind of rubber. Great!