Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 12/23/2011 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE. i wear this eyeliner on top of a regular pencil liner and it has AMAZING staying power. 8+ hours! it is soooo black and i love it. it comes with a brush which works pretty good. the packaging is horrible. there is extra plastic. and the lid isnt really secure. i reccomend scooping it out and putting it in a pot with a more secure lid. paid like 2.99 for it. amazing!

on 12/19/2011 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
best eyeliner ever! and it only costs about 3 bucks! its way better than some other higher brands !
definitely will purchase again :)

on 12/19/2011 12:22:00 AM

At first i got this eyeliner because i wanted to try how a gel liner really works, so i went to look for a cheap one so if i didn't like it i won't be wasting that much money. It glided on nicely nothing special about it, i liked it. I didn't like the packaging much, the plastic lid was sometimes hard to close properly. the whole pot dries up pretty quickly as well.

on 12/9/2011 9:13:00 PM

This worked well within the first month, but after that, it dried out completely. Not only that, but because the quality is so cheap, it ruined my eyeliner brushes. It comes in a plastic jar, and I'm guessing that's probably why it dried out so quickly. Most gel eyeliners come in a glass jar. Even with the cheap price, I would not repurchase considering I'll have to throw it out in a month. There are much better eyeliners out there that won't dry out like this one.

This is my HG eyeliner. It is the best eyeliner i have EVER used. I have always had a hard time finding an eyeliner that stays put and doesn't smudge. This liner doesn't budge. I put it on around 6 in the morning, i get home and take a much needed nap, wake up around 6, and it looks just as perfect as it did when I first applied it. For the people who are complaining about it only lasting a couple months before it dries out, i don't have that problem, but honestly? It costs a whole 4 dollars? This is SO worth it. I don't use the brush it comes with. I use my own because i find it easier to use a longer handled bush. But other than that, it's the best eyeliner ever. I will never purchase another eyeliner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good creme liner.I like this better than the Maybeline gel liner and this is much cheaper and comes in a bigger size too!I also like the brush.It's bigger and easier to work with.

on 11/26/2011 5:32:00 PM

When you first buy it, it works great! It's extremely pigmented though a little on the drier side. The staying power is around 4-5 hours on my oily lids. For a drugstore eyeliner, the produce itself is amazing....except when it dries. I purchased this two times. The first time I bought it, it dried up in 3 months. I bought anyone thinking maybe I had a bad batch, except the second one also dried up in months. I'm thinking the packaging might be at fault. Most gel eyeliners come in a glass jar, but this one comes in a cheap plastic container with a thin plastic lid. If only they tweaked the formula a little more so it wouldn't dry up in such a short amount of time.

on 11/25/2011 3:06:00 PM

I had hoped that this would be a great alternative to other higher-priced gel/cream eyeliners, but boy was I wrong. First of all, the top won't even screw shut. This, I believe contributes to its non-creamy consistency, making it difficult to obtain that clean line I like when lining my upper lash line. I've not tried the brush that comes with it as I prefer using a bent fine lined brush. As far as drugstore cream liners are concerned, I still prefer Maybelline's over this.

on 11/24/2011 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this in New Jersey at Target in August since in Walmart stores in Canada don't seem to sell it. Or maybe just the Walmarts Ive checked out.
When I first opened the jar, it was not as soft as I thought but still used it every day. Stayed on all day through school even with my veryy oily eyelids ): anyone know how to control that?
Anyways, the cheap packaging ended up drying really bad to the point where I can actually stick a toothpick in it and pull it out as a whole. Those tiny screw cap sample jars from The Body Shop are the perfect size for the amount of liner in the wet n wild packaging, so I transferred it in that jar. distributed the liner around in the jar, then closed the cap tightly and placed the jar in a mug full of hot water that I put in the microwave for about 2 mins. I stirred the liner and smoothed it out with the toothpick. to this moment its been in the water for about 45 mins. Im so excited to use it tomorrow! and hopefully wont dry out as quickly now that its in a more tightly closed jar!! hope this helps!

on 11/20/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

this is my first creme liner, so I wanted something cheap. I purchased this for $3.99 and it really delivers despite the low price! although I've heard from some people that it dries up fast, I've had mine for probably two months now and it's just fine. just make sure that you secure the top well, because it's a little tricky to get it on tight. as for the application, it goes on smoothly with my Ecotools slanted eyeliner brush, and is a nice intense black. it also has pretty good staying power on the waterline! I don't see why I'd ever need to purchase another cream liner if this one works so well for the price.

UPDATE 04/22/12: I've realized that this eyeliner tends to dry out quickly, I guess because the packaging is not exactly airtight. I suggest to anyone having problems with their WnW cream liner drying out to buy a new one, and with that one, just scoop out a tiny bit to keep in a separate container, so that the eyeliner in the original packaging will not be so exposed to the air. but as for my already-dried out pot, I figured out that I can revive it by adding a few drops of eye drops and mixing it in. Good as new!

UPDATE 05/25/12: lowered my rating from a 4 to a 3, because today I used it and it was dried out, and I had to revive it with eye drops AGAIN. when mixing the drops with the eyeliner, I made a huge mess on my hands that was difficult to wash off. the problem is that the packaging of this product is really bad at keeping the eyeliner from drying out. even though it was cheap, I will try another inexpensive gel liner after I finish this (if I don't throw it away); something with airtight packaging.