July 31, 2014 | 1687 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by new2you

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in New Jersey at Target in August since in Walmart stores in Canada don't seem to sell it. Or maybe just the Walmarts Ive checked out.
When I first opened the jar, it was not as soft as I thought but still used it every day. Stayed on all day through school even with my veryy oily eyelids ): anyone know how to control that?
Anyways, the cheap packaging ended up drying really bad to the point where I can actually stick a toothpick in it and pull it out as a whole. Those tiny screw cap sample jars from The Body Shop are the perfect size for the amount of liner in the wet n wild packaging, so I transferred it in that jar. distributed the liner around in the jar, then closed the cap tightly and placed the jar in a mug full of hot water that I put in the microwave for about 2 mins. I stirred the liner and smoothed it out with the toothpick. to this moment its been in the water for about 45 mins. Im so excited to use it tomorrow! and hopefully wont dry out as quickly now that its in a more tightly closed jar!! hope this helps!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by fihe

this is my first creme liner, so I wanted something cheap. I purchased this for $3.99 and it really delivers despite the low price! although I've heard from some people that it dries up fast, I've had mine for probably two months now and it's just fine. just make sure that you secure the top well, because it's a little tricky to get it on tight. as for the application, it goes on smoothly with my Ecotools slanted eyeliner brush, and is a nice intense black. it also has pretty good staying power on the waterline! I don't see why I'd ever need to purchase another cream liner if this one works so well for the price.

UPDATE 04/22/12: I've realized that this eyeliner tends to dry out quickly, I guess because the packaging is not exactly airtight. I suggest to anyone having problems with their WnW cream liner drying out to buy a new one, and with that one, just scoop out a tiny bit to keep in a separate container, so that the eyeliner in the original packaging will not be so exposed to the air. but as for my already-dried out pot, I figured out that I can revive it by adding a few drops of eye drops and mixing it in. Good as new!

UPDATE 05/25/12: lowered my rating from a 4 to a 3, because today I used it and it was dried out, and I had to revive it with eye drops AGAIN. when mixing the drops with the eyeliner, I made a huge mess on my hands that was difficult to wash off. the problem is that the packaging of this product is really bad at keeping the eyeliner from drying out. even though it was cheap, I will try another inexpensive gel liner after I finish this (if I don't throw it away); something with airtight packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by loveali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really good especially if you've never tried a creme liner before. It was my first and it is pretty inexpensive too. I don't have anything bad to say about the product, except the brush isn't the greatest. You're better off using a softer one.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by gojiberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A cheaper, better dupe of blacktrack fluidline? I hoped. My HG gel liner is Clinique, but I heard that this was more intense and long-wearing. It is a true black, but it's a pain to draw on along the lashes. It's nowhere near as creamy as Clinique or Mac fluidlines, and I won't be repurchasing. ***********************************
EDIT: After a few months the quality of this gel liner seems to degrade. The liner does smudge a little, but it starts to get FLAKY. I cap the little pot well and store it upside down, but when I apply it to my upper lashline it has FALLOUT if that makes sense. Little bits of black fall down onto my cheeks. This one is going in the trash now.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by jessicalynnr

I don't wear gel liners too often, but I really like this one. It's very pigmented and stays well. However, I don't recommend using the brush it comes with. I prefer a pointed brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

This is my favorite black gel liner. It really is just that...black the pigmentation is amazing and so is the price. It lasted me all day, wore well and didn't smear. I'm currently using the master drama gel liner and cannot wait for the pot to end its not nearly as pigmented as the wnw. If you're in the market for a new gel liner and are on a budget or just want to save money get this its worth the try

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Black enough, but it felt like I was applying a cross between paste and Elmer's Glue to my lash line. Didn't smear, wore well, but I hated the glue/paste feel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this eyeliner, but the brush that comes with it kinda sucks because its pretty stiff. But you can always buy your own eyeliner brush or use one you already have. I've never used any kind of creme liner but it was super easy to put on even when I used it on my lower lash line. It shows up really black on my eyes and I love that because the eyeliner I usually use barely shows up over my eye shadow. I wanna try this in the eggplant color

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Shaz809

Very cheap but was not black enough or easy to work with. Did'nt like the brush either. Dried up very quickly, so the packaging was'nt up to much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by blueingreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Mega Eyes Creme Liner in Black is, obviously enough, a basic flat black. The formula is good. It applies smoothly and with opaque coverage, then it lasts until you take it off (which may require makeup remover). It's a good, basic creme liner, even without considering the price. The brush applicator is very thick and I recommend replacing it with a finer one. Also worth noting: this liner can be very difficult to clean off of brushes if allowed to dry.