Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 1/1/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This dried out way too fast. Ive had it for 2 months and now its too dry to use.
I did like it when i bought it, but it isnt as creamy as the maybelline one.
And the color isnt superblack, its slightly gray. But it lasted all day.

Overall: I def wont buy this again, it dries too fast.

I hate the brush inside and the packaging, but that is just what one has to expect with such a cheap price tag. I bought this in my Stop & Shop makeup section for about five bucks. Luckily, it hasn't totally dried up and it's been several months - however I've only pulled it out occasionally. I use a Michaels small angled brush for the application, and while it looks pretty good on my waterline and it definitely lasts without smudging, it makes my eyes super red, and I've made sure that this is the product that has caused that. I didn't really feel itching or stinging, but my eyes were very red and I haven't used it since which is such a shame. It didn't even have to be set with a black eyeshadow, and normally that's what I have to do b/c my waterline is very easy to irritate & pretty watery. It lasts all day on my top lashline without any problems, but it's horrible to take off at night and I'm sure this tugging causes wrinkles. For makeup remover, I find any oil-based remover works great, such as baby oil or jojoba oil.

on 12/29/2011 6:09:00 PM

I went to the US recently and was so psyched when my parents allowed me to go to CVS and try to find a few goodies that couldnt be purchased where I live. Sadly, however, this creme liner, for me, was a disapointment!

Im glad it worked for so many people, but for me, it smudged horribly, and my lids are not even oily (although I do have monolids)! The packaging is pretty horrible, but it was not an expensive product, so it's okay, but I was expecting a bit better from the actual liner.

The brush works fine for me, but I usually use my BB ultra fine eye liner brush for gel/creme liners. The application was very smooth and pigmented, and at first I liked it, but after an hour, I noticed some smudging on the bottom and top (towards the inner corner of my eye) and tons of fading. I've tried this a few times, and each time with the same results.

when I have some time, Ill try to work out a way to use this before it dries out and with minimal smudging...we'll see. For now, i'm still on the hunt for the perfect drugstore creme/gel liner. (I didnt like the Maybelline Eyestudio, the essence one, and the physician's formula used to be my go-to, but it suddenly began smudging, fading and flaking. no thanks. )

on 12/23/2011 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE. i wear this eyeliner on top of a regular pencil liner and it has AMAZING staying power. 8+ hours! it is soooo black and i love it. it comes with a brush which works pretty good. the packaging is horrible. there is extra plastic. and the lid isnt really secure. i reccomend scooping it out and putting it in a pot with a more secure lid. paid like 2.99 for it. amazing!

on 12/19/2011 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
best eyeliner ever! and it only costs about 3 bucks! its way better than some other higher brands !
definitely will purchase again :)

on 12/19/2011 12:22:00 AM

At first i got this eyeliner because i wanted to try how a gel liner really works, so i went to look for a cheap one so if i didn't like it i won't be wasting that much money. It glided on nicely nothing special about it, i liked it. I didn't like the packaging much, the plastic lid was sometimes hard to close properly. the whole pot dries up pretty quickly as well.

on 12/9/2011 9:13:00 PM

This worked well within the first month, but after that, it dried out completely. Not only that, but because the quality is so cheap, it ruined my eyeliner brushes. It comes in a plastic jar, and I'm guessing that's probably why it dried out so quickly. Most gel eyeliners come in a glass jar. Even with the cheap price, I would not repurchase considering I'll have to throw it out in a month. There are much better eyeliners out there that won't dry out like this one.

This is my HG eyeliner. It is the best eyeliner i have EVER used. I have always had a hard time finding an eyeliner that stays put and doesn't smudge. This liner doesn't budge. I put it on around 6 in the morning, i get home and take a much needed nap, wake up around 6, and it looks just as perfect as it did when I first applied it. For the people who are complaining about it only lasting a couple months before it dries out, i don't have that problem, but honestly? It costs a whole 4 dollars? This is SO worth it. I don't use the brush it comes with. I use my own because i find it easier to use a longer handled bush. But other than that, it's the best eyeliner ever. I will never purchase another eyeliner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good creme liner.I like this better than the Maybeline gel liner and this is much cheaper and comes in a bigger size too!I also like the brush.It's bigger and easier to work with.

on 11/26/2011 5:32:00 PM

When you first buy it, it works great! It's extremely pigmented though a little on the drier side. The staying power is around 4-5 hours on my oily lids. For a drugstore eyeliner, the produce itself is amazing....except when it dries. I purchased this two times. The first time I bought it, it dried up in 3 months. I bought anyone thinking maybe I had a bad batch, except the second one also dried up in months. I'm thinking the packaging might be at fault. Most gel eyeliners come in a glass jar, but this one comes in a cheap plastic container with a thin plastic lid. If only they tweaked the formula a little more so it wouldn't dry up in such a short amount of time.