Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

4.6

I use this in Brunette, I'm a NC 45.

This does a great job paired with brow gel.

I would not repurchase because I want to try other brow solutions... but I have no problem recommending this product. I like the 2 colors that you can mix or choose from.

on 4/22/2010 2:13:00 AM

So I recently died my naturally dark blond hair a medium brown shade, and of course I found my eyebrows looking a bit sad as they were several shades lighter than my new hair color. I tried fixing it with my Stila stone eyeliner and a bit of brown eyeshadow, but the combination didn't look quite right and generally didn't last too long. Luckily, a sample of Anastasia Brow Powder arrived in my last Sephora order. I had shied away from Anastasia's brand of brow powder despite the raves due to it's high price. Plus it's only eyeshadow, right? Wrong! This formula is a bit drier that the usual eyeshadow and uber pigminted. Seriously not blend worthy on the delicate eyelids, but perfect for darkening and filling in my light and somewhat sparse eyebrows. This stuff lasts all day and looks completely natural. I mix both shades of the brunette duo and it's a perfect match for my new brunette locks. I've used the sample for nearly a month and I'd guess that I can get about two weeks more out of it before I have to purchase. I still cringe at the price, but considering the quality of the product (and my vanity) I'll bite the bullet and shell out for the real deal. Highly recommend.

on 4/19/2010 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this stuff! Outline my brows wtih MAC Lingering and fill in with the dark side and fill in the front with the light side. Pretty pricey but it will last FOREVER!

on 4/17/2010 8:06:00 PM

I was never one to use brow makeup because I could never find the right product. The search is over. My brows are dark brown, and Medium Ash shade works perfectly. With this, my brows are natural-looking yet defined.

on 4/14/2010 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have very black hair but very light eyebrows so I wanted an eyebrow powder to fill in my eyebrows ,but still make them look natural and this eyebrow kit just didn't do it for me. The powder color didn't look good with my dark hair and I pretty much got the same effect as I was getting before with a Mac eyeshadow I was using. I ended up returning this thing, and found an eyebrow kit that I absolutely LOVE! The Bare Escentual kit gave me the results that I was looking for. My eyebrows have never looked better. So if your looking for an eyebrow kit I really recommend the Bare Escentual one instead of this!

on 4/6/2010 1:39:00 PM

i held out on buying this for a while because it was so expensive when i finally did i was happy with it but realized that the price for it is way too much! You could just get a pro pan shadow from MAC that will do the same job as this. but the compact is nice it even has a little mirror and the 2 colors make it easier to find the perfect color match for your brows, makes your eyebrows look very natural if you do it correctly, i wouldn't spend that much on it again though, i'm looking for a cheaper alternative

on 3/24/2010 12:47:00 AM

I got a sample of this the other day in the mail. I do love this product. It is defintly budge proof...but I do think it is kinda pricey! I will most likey buy the product again...unless I find a cheapier product for less. But then again, I guess you do get what you pay for.

on 3/13/2010 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

received this as a sample.. loved it! used a tiny little bit to sharpen my eyebrows. enhanced the natural look i was going for!

on 3/7/2010 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this online and didn't check the size of this quad before purchaing. When I received it, I really felt like $22 for this was way too expensive! But after using it for a couple of weeks, I felt like $22 was justified. I've been using brow powders rather than brow pencils for over 4 years, been through a couple different brands and I must say that this is the best in terms of staying power and blendability. The texture is extremely smooth, gives you very defined and soft looking brows! I apply this with an angled brush. Love this!!

on 2/27/2010 8:00:00 PM

I received a sample of this from Sephora and immediately knew I would purchase a full size. I've been searching for the perfect brow filling product for a long time. I never seem to find the right shade. I also switch back and forth between pencils and powders. After trying this, I don't foresee myself trying anything else. It's about as perfect as I think I can find. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the price. I find $22 for a tiny container to be rather steep. I almost rated this as a 4 due to the price, but since this will probably last quite awhile, it's worth the cost.

I'm very fair with dark blonde, light brown hair with some red highlights. However, my brows don't have the same red highlights and disappear into blonde past the arch. Most pencils and powders I try end up being too red for me or they look too dark as I try to match the shade to the dark portion of my brows. I purchased the ash brown compact and it's perfect. I was actually surprised that I can successfully use both the light and dark shade to create very natural looking brows. I use a slanted brush from Alima with results brows that look perfectly filled in without being harsh at all. I'm surprised at how natural they look.

Even though the light color is lighter than I often use and lighter than a portion of my brows, these shades work and look great. Somehow the dark hairs don't oddly stand out as darker, but blend in nicely. The darker shade is a spot-on match, which is what prompted me to purchase a full size.

I was disappointed to see how tiny the compact was when it arrived in the mail. Other reviewers have said that it lasts a long time, so I'm encouraged. The tiny sample has lasted me a couple of weeks now.

The staying power is great. Once I apply this, I don't have to worry about my eyebrows disappearing throughout the day like I do with other pencils, creams, and powders that I've tried in the past.

I unless I find an exact color dupe that has the same staying power for less money, I'll be repurchasing.

Popular Brows Products