Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

4.6

on 4/17/2010 8:06:00 PM

I was never one to use brow makeup because I could never find the right product. The search is over. My brows are dark brown, and Medium Ash shade works perfectly. With this, my brows are natural-looking yet defined.

on 4/14/2010 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have very black hair but very light eyebrows so I wanted an eyebrow powder to fill in my eyebrows ,but still make them look natural and this eyebrow kit just didn't do it for me. The powder color didn't look good with my dark hair and I pretty much got the same effect as I was getting before with a Mac eyeshadow I was using. I ended up returning this thing, and found an eyebrow kit that I absolutely LOVE! The Bare Escentual kit gave me the results that I was looking for. My eyebrows have never looked better. So if your looking for an eyebrow kit I really recommend the Bare Escentual one instead of this!

on 4/6/2010 1:39:00 PM

i held out on buying this for a while because it was so expensive when i finally did i was happy with it but realized that the price for it is way too much! You could just get a pro pan shadow from MAC that will do the same job as this. but the compact is nice it even has a little mirror and the 2 colors make it easier to find the perfect color match for your brows, makes your eyebrows look very natural if you do it correctly, i wouldn't spend that much on it again though, i'm looking for a cheaper alternative

on 3/24/2010 12:47:00 AM

I got a sample of this the other day in the mail. I do love this product. It is defintly budge proof...but I do think it is kinda pricey! I will most likey buy the product again...unless I find a cheapier product for less. But then again, I guess you do get what you pay for.

on 3/13/2010 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

received this as a sample.. loved it! used a tiny little bit to sharpen my eyebrows. enhanced the natural look i was going for!

on 3/7/2010 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this online and didn't check the size of this quad before purchaing. When I received it, I really felt like $22 for this was way too expensive! But after using it for a couple of weeks, I felt like $22 was justified. I've been using brow powders rather than brow pencils for over 4 years, been through a couple different brands and I must say that this is the best in terms of staying power and blendability. The texture is extremely smooth, gives you very defined and soft looking brows! I apply this with an angled brush. Love this!!

on 2/27/2010 8:00:00 PM

I received a sample of this from Sephora and immediately knew I would purchase a full size. I've been searching for the perfect brow filling product for a long time. I never seem to find the right shade. I also switch back and forth between pencils and powders. After trying this, I don't foresee myself trying anything else. It's about as perfect as I think I can find. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the price. I find $22 for a tiny container to be rather steep. I almost rated this as a 4 due to the price, but since this will probably last quite awhile, it's worth the cost.

I'm very fair with dark blonde, light brown hair with some red highlights. However, my brows don't have the same red highlights and disappear into blonde past the arch. Most pencils and powders I try end up being too red for me or they look too dark as I try to match the shade to the dark portion of my brows. I purchased the ash brown compact and it's perfect. I was actually surprised that I can successfully use both the light and dark shade to create very natural looking brows. I use a slanted brush from Alima with results brows that look perfectly filled in without being harsh at all. I'm surprised at how natural they look.

Even though the light color is lighter than I often use and lighter than a portion of my brows, these shades work and look great. Somehow the dark hairs don't oddly stand out as darker, but blend in nicely. The darker shade is a spot-on match, which is what prompted me to purchase a full size.

I was disappointed to see how tiny the compact was when it arrived in the mail. Other reviewers have said that it lasts a long time, so I'm encouraged. The tiny sample has lasted me a couple of weeks now.

The staying power is great. Once I apply this, I don't have to worry about my eyebrows disappearing throughout the day like I do with other pencils, creams, and powders that I've tried in the past.

I unless I find an exact color dupe that has the same staying power for less money, I'll be repurchasing.

on 2/24/2010 2:09:00 AM

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This will not wear off or leave weird splotches in brows.
It's so wonderful smooth & super workable.
I was sent a sample with an order from Sephora... all it took was one use & I had to go purchase.

on 2/18/2010 2:54:00 PM

I got this as a Sephora sample. My brows are darkish brown. The dark shade of the brunette duo is a little too light, it's obvious to me, but people say it looks natural. I heard there was a WnW dupe for this, because $22 for a duo is expensive since i would only use one side. If the WnW duo doesn't work, i will probably buy the full size.

on 2/16/2010 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

So far so good. Since I have this new Strawberry hair color I continue to be dissatisfied with most of my eyebrow products. The huge variety is great for my clients but did not satisfy me for this new hair color.

My eyebrows are fine -- not that sparse but definitely in need of definition.
Pencils are sometimes too dramatic for defining my eyebrows as I don't like a very defined look. Gels are ok.. but just that, ok. Most powders are too dark or too grey for me now and gels are good but sometimes messy with the heat where I live. Grr. I have this powder in various shades for clients and they work wonderfully. I just bought this shade for me to try and I am in love.

I have found a great little product in a lovely case and the contents are amazing for light/strawberry red blonde hair.

I think for now my quest is over.. at least until I re-do my haircolor..lol.

Popular Brows Products