April 18, 2014 | 1795 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by chacha30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great mascara for summer. For work, I really need a mascara that won't budge and tubing mascaras are the way to go. It doesn't give the length and fullness that a regular mascara can, but it does add to my lashes. 4 out of 5 for the longevity.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by lulussurfin

LOVE this. I have used this mascara for over a year now, and I am hooked. Gives thick, full lashes and is practically impossible to smudge. I love this because it comes off so easily in the shower and wont give you raccoon eyes. You simply rinse in warm water and the "tubes" slide off. It also layers easily, one coat for day and two for night. Any more than two and it will start to look a little clumpy/too artificial though. Other than that, i definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by KRBNMom

Love this. I prefer tube mascaras, as all others leave me looking like a raccoon. This has the added bonus of the primer on the other tip. I love twofers! I works as well as the other tube mascaras I've tried...Blinc, Clinique's...and it is cheaper. Just wish I could find it in a brown as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by PrettyHandsomeAwkward

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara I've tried so far! It doesn´t smudge at all and you can wash it off using just warm water. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara and this mascara holds the curl all day long...and all night long! You can even sleep with it on and wake up the next day with fabulous lashes!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by MrsJustie

This mascara is a must if you don't want ANY smudging at all. It doesn't give the best volume or separating, but it's my every day for work mascara simply because it does stay and no flaking at all. It's easy to take off with warm water. What I do is rise with warm water, then kind of gently pinch off the 'tubes' of mascara off my eyes. It sounds weird, but you'll get used to it. I really love using this on my lower lashes cause the color doesn't slip or flake at all. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by shytuffy15

I love this mascara. its like extensions for my eyelashes. they look about 4 centimeters bigger.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Chezzarella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok in all the mascaras that I have used I rate this one being the best I've come across. It goes on and stays on all day even in rain I can feel confident that it wont smudge or flake off like most mascaras do after a few hours. It comes off really easily and cleanly which is what I love best about it. I find that for best volumising effect is to hold the primer/mascara wand on a verticle so you're only coating your lashes with the tips using an upward and outward stroke and then go over the lashes quickly with the wand on a horizontal as you normally do to even out the product over your lashes. The other trick is to know exactly when to apply the mascara after the primer has been applied (about 30 seconds) and apply your mascara in quick even strokes to prevent clumping as the mascara does dry up a bit quickly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 3:52:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just finished this tube, but have no plans to repurchase. I really liked the primer as it added a tonne of volume, separation, length, held the curl, and made my teeny tiny sparse lower lashes look amazing. I was also really impressed with how easy the tubes removed with warm water and my facial cleanser without ruining my lashes. What I really hated about this product was the mascara as it was dry, flaky, and barely coated the tubes. I ended up using other brands of mascara with a wetter formula and had achieved fantastic results. The main reason I have no intention of repurchasing is I'm new to the whole lash primer world and desire to try other products. I would prefer to purchase a whole tube of great primer then waste my money on a product that includes a great primer and horrible mascara. If L'Oreal just sold the primer/extended beauty tubes separately I would not only buy, but stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by carray10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this mascara. No, it doesn't give you really, really voluminous lashes, but frankly, for me, that look isn't really appropriate for everyday wear - this is perfect for everyday mascara. It absolutely does not come off with tears or sweat - but easily removes with warm water, as it states on the package. I've never curled my lashes, so that's not an issue for me. This is great stuff, I hope they continue to make it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara. When I want a little extra oomph...I put my Laura Mercier mascara over this mascara (it's very black and eye defining)...I did it as a test, wondering if adding a regular mascara over the tubing would negate the benefits of non smudging tubes. Surprisingly it didn't. I curl my lashes before AND agree that you need to curl them again after this mascara....the curl really lasts forever doing it this way.