Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

HOLY. GRAIL. The texture and consistensy of Maquicomplete is spot on! Its it not to thick, goopy, or cakey. Nor is it too watery or in any other way wimpy. I need very little to get 100% coverage (and thats quiteimpressive, because I have DARK undereye circles) It is so smooth an does not sink into lines, it's almost like putting on a new skin!
It looks very natural as well. Sometimes I just wear this and no other foundation or powder, and it doesnt even look like I put any makeup on other than the fact that my circles are now GONE. I was also lucky enough to get this in a shade (clair II) that EXACTLY matched my skin. Which helps with achieving the naturally perfect look. i dont have to blend this stuff much at all. I find the color in itself unbeleiveable because i've never had a foundation, concealor or powder come so close to my actuial color.
THE BEST PART:
It 'lifts'my under eye bags! and appear to diminish the look of puffiness. They look so much better! I have nasty hereditary undereye bags. Nothing has helped them much. I''ve tried dozens of eye creams and treatments and none of them had the lifting and puffiness reducer that Maquicomplet does.
Im in love.

The tube looks like it doesnt hold much product and this is around $25 a pop, but I couldn't care less because this work so well.
This is probably th most impressive product I have ever tried.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product in Ivorie and have worn it on and off for years. When I need a break from Bobbi Brown Correcteur and Laura Mercier Secret Concealer, this is what I use. It dries down to a semi-matte finish on me and does not accentuate fine lines; it seems to sit on top of the undereye area (hence, no sinking into fine lines). Very little, if any powder is needed to set this. I cannot stand the packaging because it can get goopy near top of tube but I always wipe this off after using; but other than this, I have always preferred a wand-type applicator. It does last a long time and since it works so well for me the hight price of $25 is well spent on this little HG item. Bottom line ... if i had to choose between this, Laura Mercier or Bobbi Brown, this Lancome' gem would win out. BTW, what I mean when I say *need a break from* other concealers is that somtimes if I use something everyday it can not work as well.

This concealer is awesome. It's creamy, blendable, pigmented—everything everyone has already said. I've been using benefit boi-ing with YSL radiant touch on top, but they're garbage compared to this, and now I only have to use one product under my eyes. This can also be used to lighten up other areas (like radiant touch TRIES to do).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this concealer in Camee shade, I like it a lot, I use it sometimes as a foundation too.

I like this concealer a lot, it blends well and I find it's pigmented enough that I don't have to use it too much. I usually just dab some on with the sponge applicator it comes with and blend it with my finger. I like the applicator because it's good for using in small areas. I wouldn't say it's a 5 because the color range is a little limited.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This concealer is pretty good. The shade I use looks like an actual skin color and hides my acne scarring pretty well. It covers redness pretty well and has good staying power.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing, amazing, amazing! I have fair skin and concealers are often too yellow for me, but this is absolutely perfect. It covers everything and blends beautifully. I just wish it wasn't so expensive; it's a pretty small tube for such a high price. However, I will keep buying this...I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a good concealer--covers everything but too yellow for my taste. It also doesn't last too long. I need to reapply several times throughout the day :-(

Good for covering red spots/imperfections, but not got enough for dark circles...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this concealer after I was done up for my senior prom at Lancome. I really love the coverage and how it dries fairly quickly and doesn't smudge at all! I use it madely to hide blemishes and red marks left behind from previous blemishes. It really does a good job, considering I have acne-prone/combination skin.

My only complaints are that it is a bit exspensive for me, but since it works really well, I'm willing to pay for it. It works wonderfully with my Teint Idole Ultra in Ivoire 2 (C), but I discovered it's about a shade darker than my foundation (I think the makeup artist used a tinted moisturizer that was a little too dark for me)...which is not good! lol

Also, it does get a little creasy under the eyes if I don't use a good moisturizer before I apply. My eye area tends to be prett dry anyway though.

Based on my profile with Lancome online, I should be using Buff 2 (w) and Clair II...right now I am using Medium Bisque. I think I'll continue to use the darker concelaor for the rest of summer since I might tan, but once September gets closer, I think i t's time to stop by the Lancome counter at Macy's and get a new evaluation!