November 23, 2014 | 1854 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2007 6:34:00 PM More reviews by WillyWonka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good concealer--covers everything but too yellow for my taste. It also doesn't last too long. I need to reapply several times throughout the day :-(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2007 8:15:00 AM More reviews by didi83

Good for covering red spots/imperfections, but not got enough for dark circles...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2007 4:38:00 PM More reviews by BeautifulBrunette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this concealer after I was done up for my senior prom at Lancome. I really love the coverage and how it dries fairly quickly and doesn't smudge at all! I use it madely to hide blemishes and red marks left behind from previous blemishes. It really does a good job, considering I have acne-prone/combination skin.

My only complaints are that it is a bit exspensive for me, but since it works really well, I'm willing to pay for it. It works wonderfully with my Teint Idole Ultra in Ivoire 2 (C), but I discovered it's about a shade darker than my foundation (I think the makeup artist used a tinted moisturizer that was a little too dark for me)...which is not good! lol

Also, it does get a little creasy under the eyes if I don't use a good moisturizer before I apply. My eye area tends to be prett dry anyway though.

Based on my profile with Lancome online, I should be using Buff 2 (w) and Clair II...right now I am using Medium Bisque. I think I'll continue to use the darker concelaor for the rest of summer since I might tan, but once September gets closer, I think i t's time to stop by the Lancome counter at Macy's and get a new evaluation!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2007 4:02:00 PM More reviews by bellacella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in correcteur, which is a yellowish color. I think that this is the best concealer color for olive/tan skin---beiges just don't work for me. I have used this concealer for about 8 years---it was actually recommended by the clinique consultant, who said that women of color (I'm hispanic) do better with a yellow-based concealer. I use it mostly above and below my eyes to correct for tired eyes. I have used it on occasion to correct for blemishes and some melasma but I don't think it works as well for those sorts of things. But I haven't found anything better for my eyes---it really perks them up and I can really tell the difference when I am in a hurry and don't have time to put this on. Drawbacks are 1) I have to use a separate concealer for my melasma (currently BE summer bisque, which is a bit chalky but the best that I can find so far until it fully fades) and 2) product tends to gunk up around where the neck of the wand screws into the base so it gets messy and I have to clean it out every once in a while. These drawbacks will not stop me from using this, however, since my eyes look fabulous when I use it and I'm not giving that up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Figure88

I bought this in Ivorie from Sephora and it is terrible. It is too thin to really cover anything, has the old school wand (there is a reason why all the top concealers are in pots he he he) and make me break out. It creased under my eyes, didn't cover up a little scar I have on my nose, and when I did have a zit it showed right through this crap & became worse due to this dreadful product. My best friend bought it too and she hates it as well...said it melts right off her face.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2007 1:25:00 PM More reviews by CraxFactor

For undereye coverage: Chalky, pasty, cake-y, c r e a s i n g!!!!

All I can say is that women in those Lancome ads must be airbrushed and photo-shopped within an inch of their lives, because this made me look like one of the Golden Girls. I'm 28. Good coverage, good color matches, just not a good concealer. I can't believe that French women can use this, considering how much they smoke - they may not gain weight, but I can't believe their skin is wrinkle-free enough to benefit from this. Unless all the wine affects your vision and it doesn't matter. Somehow I get the feeling that the entire country is snorting at me derisively for buying their nation's version of crappo Clinique or something. I just want to look like a young Isabella Rossellini, is that really so much to ask? OK, so she's Italian. Maybe that's it.

Maybe better for acne coverage. I think I'm giving up on liquid concealers :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2007 11:11:00 AM More reviews by HelloBrigi

I really like this concealer. It works great on my undereyes. Blends and covers for most of the day. I will move on to my second tube shortly.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2007 5:15:00 PM More reviews by cindysilver4

Here's my problem. My mom uses Lancome, so when I was growing up, I thought it was the best makeup out there. I have maquicomplet concealer and a bunch of other lancome makeup. I used it all for around 6 years! ... and I've always had bad skin. Lately, I've had this breakout on my chin under the corner of my lip for like 3 months --- and I've been covering it with my maquicomplet. And each blemish heals, and another comes up right next to it. After all this time, I think perhaps the concealer and makeup from Lancome has been breaking me out. I am going to try another concealer and powder and see what happens... but in the meantime, I must say this covers fantastically -- but if it's breaking me out, then it's gotta go!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 4:45:00 PM More reviews by pigsy

my favorite concealer.
it fades my purplish brown acne scars <_< and it gives a nice touch.
it hasn't made me break out either & matches my skin tone pretty good, just a bit lighter. i'm asian btw i got camee w/combination skin

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Heather09103

I have been using this concealer for a few months now and feel just 'meh' about it. I have very dark purple circles and some fine lines around the eyes so I need a heavy duty concealer and this one just doesn't do the job for me. I have to put a lot on to get the converage I need and it also accentuates the fine lines that I have. You can still see a slight darkness under my eyes and it seems to wear off through out the day. It is decent at covering up a few red marks I have from past blemishes at first but it wears away by the end of the day. I will use it until I run out but will not be repurchasing.