Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

on 12/28/2007 10:20:00 PM

This concealer is awesome. It's creamy, blendable, pigmented—everything everyone has already said. I've been using benefit boi-ing with YSL radiant touch on top, but they're garbage compared to this, and now I only have to use one product under my eyes. This can also be used to lighten up other areas (like radiant touch TRIES to do).

on 12/8/2007 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this concealer in Camee shade, I like it a lot, I use it sometimes as a foundation too.

on 11/18/2007 9:38:00 PM

I like this concealer a lot, it blends well and I find it's pigmented enough that I don't have to use it too much. I usually just dab some on with the sponge applicator it comes with and blend it with my finger. I like the applicator because it's good for using in small areas. I wouldn't say it's a 5 because the color range is a little limited.

on 10/12/2007 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This concealer is pretty good. The shade I use looks like an actual skin color and hides my acne scarring pretty well. It covers redness pretty well and has good staying power.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing, amazing, amazing! I have fair skin and concealers are often too yellow for me, but this is absolutely perfect. It covers everything and blends beautifully. I just wish it wasn't so expensive; it's a pretty small tube for such a high price. However, I will keep buying this...I love it.

on 8/25/2007 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a good concealer--covers everything but too yellow for my taste. It also doesn't last too long. I need to reapply several times throughout the day :-(

on 7/23/2007 8:15:00 AM

Good for covering red spots/imperfections, but not got enough for dark circles...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this concealer after I was done up for my senior prom at Lancome. I really love the coverage and how it dries fairly quickly and doesn't smudge at all! I use it madely to hide blemishes and red marks left behind from previous blemishes. It really does a good job, considering I have acne-prone/combination skin.

My only complaints are that it is a bit exspensive for me, but since it works really well, I'm willing to pay for it. It works wonderfully with my Teint Idole Ultra in Ivoire 2 (C), but I discovered it's about a shade darker than my foundation (I think the makeup artist used a tinted moisturizer that was a little too dark for me)...which is not good! lol

Also, it does get a little creasy under the eyes if I don't use a good moisturizer before I apply. My eye area tends to be prett dry anyway though.

Based on my profile with Lancome online, I should be using Buff 2 (w) and Clair II...right now I am using Medium Bisque. I think I'll continue to use the darker concelaor for the rest of summer since I might tan, but once September gets closer, I think i t's time to stop by the Lancome counter at Macy's and get a new evaluation!

on 7/7/2007 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in correcteur, which is a yellowish color. I think that this is the best concealer color for olive/tan skin---beiges just don't work for me. I have used this concealer for about 8 years---it was actually recommended by the clinique consultant, who said that women of color (I'm hispanic) do better with a yellow-based concealer. I use it mostly above and below my eyes to correct for tired eyes. I have used it on occasion to correct for blemishes and some melasma but I don't think it works as well for those sorts of things. But I haven't found anything better for my eyes---it really perks them up and I can really tell the difference when I am in a hurry and don't have time to put this on. Drawbacks are 1) I have to use a separate concealer for my melasma (currently BE summer bisque, which is a bit chalky but the best that I can find so far until it fully fades) and 2) product tends to gunk up around where the neck of the wand screws into the base so it gets messy and I have to clean it out every once in a while. These drawbacks will not stop me from using this, however, since my eyes look fabulous when I use it and I'm not giving that up.

on 6/28/2007 5:19:00 PM

I bought this in Ivorie from Sephora and it is terrible. It is too thin to really cover anything, has the old school wand (there is a reason why all the top concealers are in pots he he he) and make me break out. It creased under my eyes, didn't cover up a little scar I have on my nose, and when I did have a zit it showed right through this crap & became worse due to this dreadful product. My best friend bought it too and she hates it as well...said it melts right off her face.