April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by anm12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's not a terrible product, although there is much better out there. It's quite thick, as many have mentioned previously, which isn't great, but it's possible to work with.

If you already have generally nice skin, maybe you get the occasional small pimple or are a bit red, this product will be great for you. My friend's skin is like this and she absolutely adores it. Also, it's cheap!

I, on the other hand, have a lot of acne and acne scarring along with redness, and was told that this product was perfect for skin just like mine. This statement is partially true. From afar, it seems to cover up just about everything but once you come in a bit closer, you can see everything through the makeup, which doesn't make sense but it's pretty weird.

All in all, an okay BB cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by dmchee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is "okay". I'm not overall impressed or blown away by it, but I don't really regret buying it either. I guess I've just had better. I'm using it everyday (not really by choice, mind you, I'm just on a strict low-buy) but I wish I had something better, LOL. The consistency is a little too thick for my liking -I like to apply with my fingers and the thicker consistency requires more blending, which in turn aggravates the dry patches of skin. For this reason, I like Laura Mercier's tinted moisterizer way better -it's thinner consistency makes for super-easy application for low- maintenance, everyday wear. I'm an NC30-NC35 and I use shade No. 23 which is a pretty good match for a light-medium skintone (I'm a slightly deeper toned Asian). The coverage is somewhat buildable and is decent for toning down redness and covering small pimples but appears cakey if applied too thick. The finish is matte. My skin is dry in the morning and turns quite oily as the day progresses, and this product doesn't do too much to prevent it, but at least it doesn't feel heavy or changes colour. I haven't noticed a correlation between acne flare ups and the use of this BB cream, but i'm not convinced that this BB cream is helping my skin, either. Overall, I will finish this bottle, but I won't repurchase. Definitely going back to my LM TM.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by SweetManiac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have no 13. I have very pale skin but even for me the color is nearly a bit too bright! So if you don't have very pale skin I recommend the darker colors!

I really love the texture, after you applied it, it feels like you wear nothing at all!
The coverage is medium, so if you cover red spots with a concealer it will work great!!!

However it gets cakey after some hours, so you have to re-apply it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by ymfoto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I wear this BB cream, it hardly looks like I am wearing anything on my face, the tone is such a nice neutral color, it matches my fair skin very well. Pale girls can breathe a sigh of relief!

I like to wear it only if I am going out in the evening or need generous coverage because it really does cover dark spots and acne amazingly. But with the coverage, it can sometimes feel a little thick, so you might want to experiment with how much you apply. It also takes a few minutes to fully set. The finish is dewy and very natural, just don't over apply or your face will look greasy. I like to rub a little in like a lotion for a natural look, or use a stippling brush for a full application.

I know this goes for any makeup, but you MUST wash this off as soon as you get the chance, because although it is calming and does not cause a full blown acne bomb, the dimethicone and most likely the SPF definitely cause some clogged pores. Sometimes my skin feels like it can't breathe very well with this on.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this BB cream to anyone as no other BB cream has come close.

Enjoy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by angelababyT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

slightly thicker bb cream but good coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:33:00 AM More reviews by nic87

I have used this product for a decent period of time and love it. I have now stopped using foundation. It has a good coverage and is quite smooth and not too drying. However, I do use moisturiser underneath.

It is quite thick. Although it has SPF, I would STRONGLY recommend anyone using it to still use sunscreen underneath. I stopped using sunscreen as I thought the SPF in this product will do the job and then I got freckles. I never usually get freckles even before when I didn't use sunscreen. After noticing that, I started using sunscreen under this product again.

I will buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by opus79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had a small sample tube of this BB cream and didn't buy the full sized product. I had the #23. This cream provides decent coverage but it was very drying to my skin! I use Olay Moisturizing Lotion before putting on BB cream and my face was still dry after using the Missha BB Cream. This may be better for people with oily skin?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by CosmeticallyNewbish

I got this 2 months ago in the full size in #23. It's too dark for me by a little bit so I will probably go for #21 next time if I think it is worth it to splurge (I spent $9 for it for signing up for the newsletter on Missha M website. So if I buy it again, I will have to spend more).

It works pretty well as a foundation but I haven't noticed the kinds of skin benefits I expected it to have. I still get acne and still have fine lines. It actually settles into my fine lines on my forehead, so that's upsetting. It also is too pink for me while I have golden undertones. I kind of look silly when I first apply it all over my face but as everyone has said, it oxidizes so it matches a bit better. But that doesn't say anything about the quality that is just matching problems.

It doesn't last as long as I expected it to. It doesn't conceal as well as I thought it would. I'm thinking people who I heard review this only have 4 hour work days and flawless skin (or barely flawed). For those of us who have 8-12 hour work days and acne and fine lines, this is not super duper effective. It's ok, but just as good coverage as an average foundation. Need concealer! And yes I have tried to layer the stuff over blemishes twice and it doesn't help as much as you would think. Can. still. see. blemishes. And it is not cute, it just looks like I half assed my makeup pardon my language.

All that said, it's better than most foundations I have tried because it doesn't cake a great amount, it has a nice finish, it covers enough for a foundation, it doesn't break me out, and it has skin benefits:super spf, anti-aging (or so they claim), skin brightening effects, blah blah blah.

Pros: Nice radiant finish, not too shiny, medium coverage, doesn't break me out, nice color-not orange, lots of spf, I guess my face is softer and I'm brighter I guess...but dang I wish my fine lines were gone! Guess I can't have everything they PROMISED >XP geez... oh and cruelty free :3 (except for the caviar part)

Cons: Still have fine lines and acne, comes off after 4-5 hours (needs a finishing spray), DO NOT use everyday minerals base over because it will look sooo cakey, doesn't conceal as much as expected, accentuates fine lines, expensive, no yellowy undertone colors for fair skin available.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WIth age I am experimenting with more and more products trying to adjust to my changing skin. I love to look made up, I love full coverage foundation, the feeling of product on my skin is normal to me. Having said that I was skeptical about using a BB cream because I am still very oily and didn't think this would help control it nor provide the amount of coverage that I am used to. However, I was still very interested in the good-for-your-skin qualities of them. So I purchased this BB cream and I love it! Oily skin is not an issue and let me tell you what my dynamic duo is. I use this bb cream in #27 (I have nc30-nc35 skin), it's light to medium coverage, definitely evens out any redness and covers minor acne scarring. It does feel a bit sticky going on but blends easily into my skin, does not feel like its sitting on top of it but sinks into it like a skin treatment should. After I let it set for a few minutes, I top it with MAC Mineralize skinfinish and both of these products combined have such a beautiful finish and texture on my skin. Any additional coverage I need comes from the powder and I have the full coverage that I was looking for. As with all makeup I require a touch up mid way thru the day but this cream does not break down and turn blotchy like a regular foundation does on my skin. Nor does it oxidize and turn orange. Even though I am oily, this combo performs better than any oil controlling foundation which is the most surprising element! I also have noticed after using it for a few weeks that it does calm any redness in my skin and feel I am seeing positive changes in my skin tone. Admittedly I did not have high hopes for this product but I absolutely love it and recommend it!!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by katiamavra

Shade 23 is a perfect match for my complexion. After application this BB cream oxidizes immediately and my face looks as if it has no makeup on. It definitely evens out my skin tone. The coverage it provides is medium to light, however it feels really heavy on my face. I think that the more hours you wear this the heavier feeling it gives you. My skin doesn't get oily after application, it suffocates, as if my pores get plugged and are gasping for air! On the other hand I really like its soapy scent which lingers for hours. If you are one of those who don't like intensely perfumed face products and a heavy feeling on your face this may not be for you.