August 2, 2014 | 1622 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by BunnylaBelle

I am about a NW13 and I have it in shades 13 and 21.13 is a tad light (barely noticeable) and 21 is a tad too dark (but works if sheered down a bit)

I usually just apply this over a primer or moisturiser and then use a concealer to cover any stubborn blemishes and set with a powder. Like most BB creams (I have found) it is best applied using fingers or a sponge. Unless it is really humid I find that this will last about 5 or 6 hours and then it starts to look pretty cakey.

It has a thicker texture than some other bb creams (such as Lioele's Dollish veil) that gives you medium coverage that's build-able. So it's great for those days when you don't want to wear a full face of make-up but want some coverage. OR if you have only a few minutes to do your make up! If you have pretty clear skin this will make your skin look flawless.

This BB cream is also great for mixing with other foundations. I mix it with some mousse foundations and the coverage and texture is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by amandababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you're looking into trying BB Creams for the first time, the Missha Perfect Cover is a great product to start. The shades are very forgiving. My friend and I are completely different shades. She is about 3-4 shades lighter than me but still manages to pull off the same shade of Missha bb cream. Somehow, it seems to oxidize to match your skin colour. Though I do hear that this comes in 5 different shades now! I first tried this over 3 years ago and this product has ever since been a part of my makeup collection on and off. A bottle will last you a good 8-9 months with daily use.

Although it is very thick, coverage is actually light-medium. Definitely covers all my redness but my dark spots/acne spots still peek through, even with 2-3 layers. I guess the main reason I like this product is because it's so quick and easy to apply. It has a very natural finish that looks matte. I gravitate towards this as a foundation during summer because my dry spots act up from June-August and this is one of the only product I've tried that doesn't accentuate the patchy spots.
My main issue so far is that my whiteheads around my nose do tend to get noticeable after about 8+ hours of use.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Lovespice

One of my favorite BB creams out there. Generally I use this instead of foundation and then I apply a concealer, using a setting powder afterwards. It has very good coverage, and is very lightweight. Usually I purchase this online, so when it comes to prices it is fairly average. Not too cheap, but not super expensive either. It also usually comes with makeup samples from the sellers (Koreans and their samples lol). Alone, this BB cream gives medium coverage. It doesn't really cover the redness of pimples or the nose completely.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good medium coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by gumbie1985

i really like it. it blends nicely. it lets my skin breathe and it has a nice smell to it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So after failing with Skin79's BB cream, I decided to give BB cream another shot since it's all the rage these days and every brand is releasing one of some sort or the other. I immediately disliked the packaging. It took FOREVER to squeeze the product out. At one point I was even convinced that I'd purchased a tube filled with nothing but air! But eventually I did get something out and was relieved that it didn't look grey like Skin79's BB cream, but was more like a regular TM. And yet, it did not feel like a regular TM. It sat on the top of my skin and just would not settle naturally. It felt very mask-like and I was definitely not heavy handed with the application. I used this product only a handfull of times before tossing it out. I think it might've broken me out too. My skin felt slightly bumpy while I was using it for the short time that I did. So now I'm back to my trusty old TMs before I find something better to try again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by kirakirawow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After a not so great experience with a cheaper BB Cream, I decided to see if Missha lived up to its reputation. The results were great. Definitely worth the price. I used the darker tone, which was perfect for me and not too ghostlike , thankfully. The smell is nice and I like the pump style. I only wish they made a smaller version, as the tube is a bit clunky in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by HollyAnei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pure perfection. Its hard finding a pale shade that matches my tone & #13 is my skin twin. The nice smell, long lasting bottle, amazing coverage... I will be wearing Missha till I die! (then I assume I'll be given a nonthermo base that will still be shades too dark) ;p

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by inehima

For reference I'm NC20/25 with normal/combination skin and a slightly dry nose area that acts up on me randomly.

After countless face products (foundations/TM/BB creams), I have to say Missha's M Perfect Cover #27 has found a permanent place on my vanity. I was doubtful at first so I purchased their sample set from the US site. I found #23 to be too light for me upon initial application thus making me looking paler than normal but it evened out slightly when oxidized.

When you first apply the BB cream, you'll notice a faint herbal smell but it's not too unpleasant and disappears after a few minutes. It did take me some time to get used it but if you're sensitive to smells, especially medicinal ones, I'd skip over this BB cream. I dot this on the center area of my face and blend outwards with my fingers but if I'm in a big hurry I'll just use a beauty blender to avoid the hassle of having to use an oil remover when I wash my hands afterwards. After applying, it does have a somewhat tacky feel to it but does not accentuate dry patches or fine lines. It does leave a dewy finish and you can see the slight sheen but not to the point where it looks oily or greasy. However, I've noticed that this BB cream slightly emphasizes pores even over primer.

Without any touch ups in my 10-12 hour day, I get good wear time with this BB cream (about 8-9 hours) before visible signs of fading.

Make sure to wash this off at the end of the day even if it doesn't look like you have anything on! Your skin needs to breathe after a long day! I remove this with The Face Shop's makeup oil remover followed by Etude House's Baking Powder BB Cleansing Foam.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Kemmae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Asian bb creams. Unfortunately, most of the ones I've tried left a grayish cast to my skin. I was excited to find Missha in #27, which actually came in a yellow undertone. It matches my skin perfectly. The coverage is exactly what I need - sheer, but buildable. The finish is dewy and can get a bit shiny after a while, but the coverage stays for the entire day for me. This has become a definite HG product for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by apatheticskittle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first and only BB cream I've tried, so I can't really compare it to other brands. I do really like this BB cream though. #27 Honey Beige matches perfectly and beautifully with my skin, so that's why I always come back to this BB cream. It does leave a dewy finish though, so it doesn't work well in the summer (unless you finish/set it with powder I suppose) but does keep your skin moisturized in the winter. It has a light-medium coverage for me, so sometimes I do have to use concealer along with it. It applies easily, more like a thick liquid lotion, so I just tap it into my face with my clean fingers. It does NOT control oil for me at all. My oil shines through in about 30 minutes after applying BB cream and I have to blot like crazy throughout the day. I'd say the wear is about 4 hours for me before it starts caking up and settling around my pores and into my laugh lines. It is quite fragrant as well; a flowery baby powder kind of smell. I've gotten used to it and I actually like it a lot now lol. Another reason I keep coming back to this BB cream is that it doesn't break me out and has SPF 42. So even though it doesn't control oil or has a long wearing time (hence the 3 lippies), the colour shade, the harmlessness on my skin, the sunscreen and the smell has got me hooked!

One bottle does last you a long time too. I bought the travel size back in January to sample the BB cream but didn't use it daily. From March to now though, I've used it pretty much daily and I'm still using the same travel size bottle!

Also, to test out another shade, I bought #23 of the Missha sensitive skin BB cream. The shade difference is HUGE. Not only is #23 slightly lighter in colour, but it also has a grayish, pinkish white undertone that makes me look disgustingly pale. #27 is warmer and yellow in colour and since I have yellow undertones, it matches me PERFECTLY.