October 23, 2014 | 877 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Iameridesu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG product! My fave BB cream of all time. It healed my pimples, great coverage. Great for my skintone! ☺😊

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by mackleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros:
-Lasts all day
-A little goes a long way
-Nice, smooth, creamy texture
-Blendable
-Good everyday coverage
-Moisturizing
-Doesn't clump or cake
-Good for sensitive skin
-Good quality sunscreen

Cons:
-Expensive
-Can have a shiny finish on oily skin
-It's a little too sheer to completely cover severe acne or dark marks
-Feels a little bit heavy on skin
-Can cause acne on oily skin

First of all, if you're worried about the price, stop worrying. It's less expensive in the long run to buy this product and have it last for a long time than it is to buy a drugstore brand for $10 and have to go buy more in a week or two. I ordered #21 off of the official Missha website 5 months ago and I still have half the tube left and I use it daily.

This product is not for everyone. It doesn't work well on oily skin because it tends to slide off and can cause breakouts for some people. And it is definitely too sheer to completely cover severe discoloration on its own. I'm sure if you layered it with a concealer it would blend well and cover anything you want it to, but who wants to wear that much makeup?

For me, though, this product is the best foundation I have ever used (I have dry skin and I'm not acne-prone). I use it to cover under eye circles and to even out my skin tone. I just set it with a little powder and it lasts all day with no touch-ups. I even use it as an eyeshadow primer and it never creases or gets clumpy like so many other foundations and primers that I've tried. It's also very moisturizing, smooths out my skin even after I wash it off, and it's not at all irritating on my sensitive skin. :)

Overall: For people who have oily skin or significant blemishes to conceal, I recommend looking elsewhere, but this is a great product for people with dry or sensitive skin who want to cover dark circles or even out skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by PinkDagger

Finally a BB cream that matches my skin! Most BB creams are for the very pale, so for someone who's still yellow toned and tanner, I was very grateful to find #27.

It's very smooth and comfortable, feels breathable, and has SPF. It's fairly sheer and doesn't end up cakey or oily feeling - if I find I'll be sweating more that day or fear it won't sufficiently cover spots, I'll supplement the coverage with a powder. At $30 a tube, it is a little pricey to me but it lasts pretty long. Very pleased, and would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by dogbean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for a few months now, time to review! pros. spf, easy to apply, medium coverage, no breakouts, nice finish. cons. greasy around 6 hours and fills into fine lines Great product for my skin but its lack of longevity that knocks a lippie off.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by JennyPink29

This is one of my HG products! I'm probably on my 5th tube. This has taken the place of foundation for me because no matter what kind of foundation I used, it always seemed to make me look a bit cakey. I've applied it everyway possible and it just doesn't work for my skin for whatever reason, but this BB cream is PERFECT for me! I'm so in love with it. It evens out my redness, it has a very nice coverage to it. I only need to add concealer to any trouble spots. I would definitley reccomend this and will definitley be repurchasing forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by wingcharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've searched for the best tinted moisturizer / BB cream

I bought Laura Mercier, Skin79 and lastly Missha

Laura Mercier was alright but very light coverage,

Skin79 gives me a ghostly complexion even if I'm fair. The coverage is better than LM but I still need to use concealer. It doesn't stay long on my face.

And then there's Missha. I am now absolutely sure that this is my ultimate BB cream.
The color #23 matches well on my face and evens out my skin tone naturally like I'm not wearing makeup at all.

I have dry skin and it never leaves a dry patch on my face which happens to me when using Skin79.

However, compared to LM and Skin79 (which feels very light on application)... Missha feels a bit of heavy and sticky on my face when it's newly applied (probably the moisture content). I started using this on winter so I'm not sure if it would feel fine on summer. So people with the oily face should be cautious when using this. Despite this, it doesn't give me breakouts and I don't notice the stickiness after a while.

So from now on, I'll be sticking to Missha.

- Good coverage
- Color blends well
- Doesn't leave a dry patch
- High SPF

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by coralika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

FYI, I am between a NC15 and NC20 at MAC, and I use shade 23 in this BB cream (although I really should have bought a lighter shade).

Application/Finish:
This product is everything a BB cream should be: easy to blend, dewy natural finish, good coverage and smooth. It doesn't emphasize any of my dry patches or enlarged pores, and gives me a very natural glow and covers enough of my flaws that my skin looks good. I would say it has light to medium coverage, but is also very buildable. However, I absolutely hate the smell. I have heard others comment on how good the BB Cream smells, but I think it smells like really cheap perfume or soap. Just...not good. It also has a slight gray-ish tint to it, which can be offsetting to some people. I find the colour makes my skin look kind of dull and not very healthy.

Staying Power:
As with most BB creams, it doesn't last very long. After about 4 hours, it starts melting off my face and I just look greasy. Some dry patches on my nose become more noticeable, and my face feels sticky. Keep in mind, I'm generally not very oily. But I have found that this BB cream makes me oilier than I usually am. As well, I have found that it oxidizes quite a bit, and I end up looking a lot darker than I did when I first applied it.

Final Words:
I bought this BB Cream because of the great reviews, and I was in the process of trying out all the different BB Creams available on the market. I would say that this is not anywhere near one of my top BB Creams, and I would probably not purchase it again. However, I will finish using my bottle because it is definitely a solid BB Cream if you just want something to even out your skintone, and if you won't be sweating a lot or wearing it for long periods of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by AnyaYakushima

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has been my favourite BB Cream for years. It's really moisturizing and calming, with a natural finish.

Also great packaging with a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

Product is enough to last a lifetime lol! Love the fact that this product came out with different shades (unlike other bb creams that stick with just one shade) it has a weird smell but goes away immediately after application. I like to store it in the fridge to get that refreshing feeling everytime I apply it. Been using this for 6 months already and my skin never broke out or anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Beautyfanatica

This is one of the best BB cream i have ever used. It works just like a sheer-to-medium coverage foundation and not like a tinted moisturizer. Since i have dry skin, i find this a little too dry but i can just add a little bit of facial moisturizer and it works just fine. I find the color (#23) to be a little gray so i would add a more warmer tone BB or foundation to neutralize the grayness. I feel like other BB cream are too light and liquidy, Missha on the other hand is thicker. I tend to mix the missha with other BB cream to get the texture i want. With that being said, yes i would repurchase this and will definitely recommend this product to other people.