BeneFit Cosmetics Posietint

3.9

Water, Rose Water, Glycerin, Quarternium-15, Carmine.

I got this stain in a trio with benetint and high beam, and I like this one the best. It doesn't really show up well on my cheeks, but on my lips its the perfect pinky natural color. I love this and when I use up the mini I think i'll buy the full size despite the price. The only downside is that unlike benetint it doesn't have a nice scent which I wish it did. But whatever! I can't wait to rock this at school!

on 8/20/2011 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the color of Posietint! In the bottle, it looks like a vivid bubblegum pink, but on the cheeks, it comes up as a soft, gorgeous pink. You have to blend fast though, or else it leaves a streak on your skin. On the lips, I find that it enhances my naturally pigmented lips, but adds a bit more of a pink tint. Love!

on 8/19/2011 9:41:00 AM

I have been looking for the right lip stain for a while and this is it. I have worn it every day since I bought it. I was intimidated by liquid stains so I stayed away from this product, but after several disappointing pencil and marker stains, I bought Posie Tint. The color is buildable - lightly applied and it looks like an enhanced, pinker version of my lips; heavily applied and it is quite bright and fun. I have been applying it with a doe-foot applicator and that has been working perfectly so I have not actually tried the applicator it comes with. I also have not tried it on my cheeks yet but it is worthwhile as a lip stain alone! The only reason I did not give it a perfect rating is that it is pricey. Still, I will definitely repurchase!

on 8/18/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The color is amazing, and on my lips, it is the PERFECT color. The color stays on for such a long time, and it almost seems moisturizing! Keep in mind, my skin is very fair. Even on my cheeks, the color is amazing! The only complaint I have is if you don't rub it into your cheeks soon enough, it leaves a little mark. Plus, it's very expensive. Overall, a great investment.

I love this product for my skin complexion it just gives your skin a natural glow :)

on 8/7/2011 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Not a great fan of Posietint, as it doesn't show up on my NC42 skin, even after 3-4 coats. I find Benetint better than this, although i have to build it up to get the glow.

on 8/6/2011 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love the color that posietint delivers on both my lips and cheeks. Its the most innocent pink glow, that looks natural. It was a bit difficult to apply at first, but after you get the hang of it, it's super fast to apply. The texture is that of gelatin that is still in the process of setting up (watery, runny jelly). Like most stains, it is a bit drying on the lips, but nothing a little lip balm can't fix. It wears like iron on my cheeks, but on the lips it lasts for only 5-6 hours. To avoid cross contamination, I put a little product onto a pallet and apply it to both my lips and cheeks.Overall a great product, but the price is a bit steep.Though, for the size, it should last you for quite some time. I've had this for a year now and I still have quite a lot of product left.

on 7/31/2011 10:26:00 PM

Love this color! So pretty! I just hate the price and the fact that you cant see how much you've used up.

on 7/28/2011 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Despite the high price and poor packaging, I'm in love with this tint. It gives me the perfect cherry blossom color on my lips. I think it's totally worth the money. I think one bottle lasts for a few years. love love this tint!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am very fair and neutral, but Positetint just doesn't work on my cheeks. That's odd, eh? However, I do love it as a lip stain. It's 100% not worth the purchase just for that though, so NYC 16 Hour Lip Stain in Persistent Pink is a nice dupe of Posietint on my lips.

Popular Blush Products