September 23, 2014 | 2038 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 5:01:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very fair and neutral, but Positetint just doesn't work on my cheeks. That's odd, eh? However, I do love it as a lip stain. It's 100% not worth the purchase just for that though, so NYC 16 Hour Lip Stain in Persistent Pink is a nice dupe of Posietint on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

i apply a nice dollop of this to the apples of my cheeks and blend in STRAIGHTAWAY. i use about 2-3 strokes depending on how much product the brush has happened to have picked up.
i'm really happy and intrigued with this, as all my make-up wearing life, i've sworn by powder blushes, but i've noticed how the pigment just fades throughout the day, even MAC.
but this lasts all day, and i get this flushed, pinched, luminous stain that looks like my own natural rosy blush, not like make-up. that's why i'm so fascinated with this, because i feel like this changes the way all my make-up looks and i feel like i look really glowing and well-rested.
i don't really care for it much as a lip stain as i don't like the feel of these kinds of products on my lips, but i'm really happy with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Posietint gives a lovely flush to my cheeks, it's very subtle and natural looking. I hate the watery consistency for lips, and it doesn't even give a hint of color to mine. I was shocked that my cheeks picked up the color as I'm caramel complexioned, but it does look very nice. Do I think it's worth $30? No. Probably not unless you can get the full advertised use from the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Miss_awesome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this as blush! it blends beautifully into liquid foundation. I apply a dab to my hand and then onto my cheeks to make sure it doesn't streak. I'm very pale so it shows up as a sheer pink but is definitely visible. I prefer this for my cheeks than benetint, as it's more subtle with my skintone and it's a gel unlike benetint, which is much more liquid. I do prefer BT on my lips though as they're quite dark already so PT doesn't really show up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by mmanning89

Very recently brought this product having received a free tester in a magazine. This product has turned into one of my every-day essential items to have - I absolutely adore it! I am naturally very pale skinned and struggle when it comes to sucessfully applying colour to my face. In photographs I often look washed out and bright-white, but in the past where I have attempted to add colour, it has always ended up far too dark or un-natural looking.
I use this on both my cheeks and lips to give a fantastic pop of colour and it instantly makes me look (and therefore feel) better.
I hate using lipstick because I have always thought it to be messy and inpractical; it always rubs off to quick and I feel like I should be constantly checking my face in mirrors when I have lipstick on. With POSIETINT it is the exact opposite - I apply a small brushstroke to the lower lip and rub it in as if it were lip balm - the colour instantly soaks into my natural lip colour to give my lips a lovely NATURAL enchanced colour! I often then apply lip blam on top of this if I want a glossy finish.
In regards to my cheeks, I apply on top of my foundation and it rubs in beautifully, blending in well and leaving a subtle pink glow.
I don't have to use much each day to achieve this effect - so I would assume the bottle will last me for ages. Also I have NO need to reapply on cheeks or lips throughout the day - the staying power is incredible. It has absolutely become one of my top three makeup favourites and a staple item in my makeup bag! THANK YOU BENEFIT :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

Got this free with a mag, when i tried it i immediately bought 2 more of said mag! Lovely creamy flamingo pink colour, much easier to blend on the cheeks than the original BeneTint. I think ill be using this as my summer staple when i want to be makeup free yet still have a nice flush. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm very pale and was about to have a baby. Knowing there would be a lot of picture taking in the hospital I wanted something quick that would give me a bit of color and do double duty. (Yes, I know, I'm vain, but I have to look at those pics for the rest of my life and so will my daughter).

I bought a mini on ebay and stashed it in my overnight bag along with a Lancome Effacernes and a tiny tube of vaseline. That was all the makeup I took. A bit of concealer under my eyes and on my melasma, Posie on my cheeks and lips and a touch of vaseline on my lips for moisture. Perfect. Posie is a pretty cross between coral pink and bubblegum pink, sort of a warm version of Pepto Bismol.
Despite that odd description it was great! A glow on my cheeks and a tint on my lips that didn't transfer onto my baby when I kissed her (which I did a lot!)
I could see this as a bride lip color with a nice gloss on top. I now have this in my car for when I need a touch of color. Its quick, looks great, and lasts so you can get on to more important things! It also looks nice with Nivea's Touch Of Red Lip Balm in the tube on top.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by beautyxgeek

I bought this more for the lip's than cheeks, it sounded great in all the review's and the colour is really pretty but once applied to the lip's the colour isnt true and the more you try to build it up it just goes all yucky also the staying power isnt that great. I like benefit but this product is way overpriced for what it really is.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ruzza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I looooooooooove this product and the colot is the most amazing. It gives you very nice and fresh twist and its complimentary no matter if my skin is sun kissed or in winter pale mode.
The only thing that bugs me is the packaging. They could have played with that a little more to make it look better.
ENJOY

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by strawberrycupcake123

Absolutely gorgeous. If you've tried Cha Cha tint you'll adore this and if you like this, you'll love Cha Cha! Goes on a dream, a nice liquid-gel consistency in beautiful packaging.

Once applied, it looks like nothings on and its SO easy to over apply, which is hard to remove becuase its a stain. If you wait 5 mins after 1 coat, you'll get a better idea of what it looks like once its sunk it. Id definitely recommend filling in pores before applying for a fab finish and using moisturizer then Porefessional works a treat.

I can see why this is becoming a cult and staple makeup product. Its adorable and works so well, plus the formula is 50 million times better and easier to use than the liquidy Benetint formula.

YAY FOR BENEFIT! This ones a sure winner :)