BeneFit Cosmetics Posietint

3.9

Water, Rose Water, Glycerin, Quarternium-15, Carmine.

on 9/6/2011 5:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I wish I had discovered Benefits tints before I got really into MAC blushes. The tints feel SO much better on my skin and blend really well for me. You need to be quick about rubbing/blending it into your skin, but as long as you are it leaves a really nice finish that lasts all day. The color can be built up really nicely so it works for both daytime and nighttime. I don't have to worry about this making me look like a scary clown if the lighting isn't perfect in my room in the morning. A little goes a long way with this stuff. The packaging is really cute and much easier to find space for in my makeup bag than be big thing of powder blush. Basically, I LOVE this stuff.

on 9/6/2011 3:25:00 PM

this is such a cute cheek tint. its like a blush highlighter stain and tint all in one. its such a delicate girly color, reminiscent of bubble gum. it looks great on my pale skin. i bought this along with benetint and high beam in a mini kit for just $15 and will repurchase the regular size when i run out. i loved both this and high beam, but not benetint. i also dont recommend using these on your lips, they taste so bad!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is to me better than Benetint, but I'm still not a fan. I like how the colour of Posietint is milkier and that the texture is thicker, but I still find this stuff hard to deal with and can never get it to look right even after much experimentation. At least with Posietint the stain is not as obvious as Benetint if you mess up (which for me is basically every time), that's one good thing about it.

I got this stain in a trio with benetint and high beam, and I like this one the best. It doesn't really show up well on my cheeks, but on my lips its the perfect pinky natural color. I love this and when I use up the mini I think i'll buy the full size despite the price. The only downside is that unlike benetint it doesn't have a nice scent which I wish it did. But whatever! I can't wait to rock this at school!

on 8/20/2011 12:09:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the color of Posietint! In the bottle, it looks like a vivid bubblegum pink, but on the cheeks, it comes up as a soft, gorgeous pink. You have to blend fast though, or else it leaves a streak on your skin. On the lips, I find that it enhances my naturally pigmented lips, but adds a bit more of a pink tint. Love!

on 8/19/2011 9:41:00 AM

I have been looking for the right lip stain for a while and this is it. I have worn it every day since I bought it. I was intimidated by liquid stains so I stayed away from this product, but after several disappointing pencil and marker stains, I bought Posie Tint. The color is buildable - lightly applied and it looks like an enhanced, pinker version of my lips; heavily applied and it is quite bright and fun. I have been applying it with a doe-foot applicator and that has been working perfectly so I have not actually tried the applicator it comes with. I also have not tried it on my cheeks yet but it is worthwhile as a lip stain alone! The only reason I did not give it a perfect rating is that it is pricey. Still, I will definitely repurchase!

on 8/18/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The color is amazing, and on my lips, it is the PERFECT color. The color stays on for such a long time, and it almost seems moisturizing! Keep in mind, my skin is very fair. Even on my cheeks, the color is amazing! The only complaint I have is if you don't rub it into your cheeks soon enough, it leaves a little mark. Plus, it's very expensive. Overall, a great investment.

I love this product for my skin complexion it just gives your skin a natural glow :)

on 8/7/2011 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Not a great fan of Posietint, as it doesn't show up on my NC42 skin, even after 3-4 coats. I find Benetint better than this, although i have to build it up to get the glow.

on 8/6/2011 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love the color that posietint delivers on both my lips and cheeks. Its the most innocent pink glow, that looks natural. It was a bit difficult to apply at first, but after you get the hang of it, it's super fast to apply. The texture is that of gelatin that is still in the process of setting up (watery, runny jelly). Like most stains, it is a bit drying on the lips, but nothing a little lip balm can't fix. It wears like iron on my cheeks, but on the lips it lasts for only 5-6 hours. To avoid cross contamination, I put a little product onto a pallet and apply it to both my lips and cheeks.Overall a great product, but the price is a bit steep.Though, for the size, it should last you for quite some time. I've had this for a year now and I still have quite a lot of product left.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products