August 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Foundations - Make Up For Ever - HD High Definition Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by daniella

This is a great foundation, although it is very expensive. However, a little goes a long way, especially for me and one bottle lasts a long time. I've repurchased this at least twice now, I believe and probably will again. It does NOT make me break out and I'm very happy it has no sunscreen in it. Hopefully this will not be discontinued. Use a sponge with this to apply for the best results.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by SFifi

I cant comment on the packaging because i only have a sample of this so far.
The color i got was 145, which was the right shade but wrong undertone. But when i applied it it didnt look that bad. The finish on the other hand , was flawless. It looked almost airbrushed. I should add here, that i didnt even take time to blend it-i just stippled it on and it sort of melted into my skin-this is probably more due to the liquid consistency rather than whats in the foundation. Over all, it is a fabulous foundation. It does photograph very well.
I wrote 'yes' to buying it again, but i am not so sure only because of the price. Yes, it is way better than and cheaper than some other high end makeup,but if there is anything cheaper that works,i will take it.
So for all those of you who dont break out with mac SFF,or perhaps own it already,try this:equal amounts of SFF and primer(i use monistat chafing gel), and then
stipple it on lightly. That is EXACTLY the coverage and finish i get from MUFE. Again, i dont get photographed often so i am not sure if this gives the same results on camera, but in person it appears exactly the same.

UPDATE: Got this in 127, and it was the best thing i did for my face. covers everything, and i use less than a pump with a stipple brush. looks airbrushed, and stays all day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Didn't like this one whatsoever! It looks dry and flat even when I use a moisturizer. I couldn't wait to take this off at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Lvdrew319

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is not for oily people! sheesh. if you have dry skin, this is a good shot for you. It cakes for some because they're OILY and the foundation itself is already oily. Personally it isn't fair enough for me in the lightest shade but with some ManicPanic Dreamtone in Virgin (white) mixed in, it gives me a perfect shade. Photos are okay but I personally didn't buy this to take pictures of myself. If you find it too oily, I personally mix it with Kat Von D's Lock It foundation in the lightest shade and the matte in that plus the dew in MUFE HD seem to do the trick for me. and a great combo for full coverage! As for the price, that's probably the only reason I wouldn't buy it again. I can't afford it and I have family who could use it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by lamicl13

This is the only foundation I've found that works with my pink undertones. The color for me is great. The formula is nice and lightweight, though I also usually dilute it with some moisturizer (full coverage looks really unnatural on me since I have freckles). Pretty expensive though.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely not worth 40 dollars. This is the only foundation I've had that transfers so easily! I get it on my phone , it's stained my white jacket and if people lean in to give me a hug and I get my face on their shirt it transfers to that also! It's also transferred on my head bands too :( . I have really oily skin but when I wear this it makes my skin look super dry it clings to any dry patches I have and cakes in the creases of my nose and around my eyebrows. It also wears off easily during the day. If a couple hours after I apply it I take my finger and run it across my forehead all the product comes off. Terrible product and way over hyped. I've honestly had drugstore foundations that work better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Shodges87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product. It is very hard for me to find foundation that works for me. I used to use a chanel foundation that has since been discontinued, then found a Dior product that worked for me but I didn't feel it was perfect, then a coworker recommended this to me. I have extremely pale skin (I wear N115 of this product) and my skin is very dry because of medication I take. I usually use a moisturizer before I put it on, at least on my cheeks, and I apply it with my fingers. Doesn't look like a mask and I feel like it gives my skin a flawless look with a nice glow. It might not be good for everyone but for me it's the best I've found. Been using it for a while now and I'm very pleased with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

This foundation really matches your skintone and does make your face look natural, but its not for people with oily skin. It looks airbrushed when you apply it but later on in the day you get oily :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Paheli

For reference I'm about NC42 & wear Barcelona in NARS Sheer Glow. In MUFE HD, my match is 153. I have acne prone, combination skin. I've been using this for over a year & have not had any issues with breakouts. I always use a primer & setting power. MUFE HD blends easily, evens out my skin nicely, and is not cakey at all. I do need to blot my t-zone every few hours but otherwise, this foundation looks great even after 8 hours. At times my cheeks/nose to get red but this foundation covers it without any problems. I'm also very pleased with how it photographs. For anyone who is in search for a foundation, please get a sample & try this out before passing on it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Kdids520

This looked like a mask on me, regardless of how I applied it. Not a fan in the slightest.