BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

I received this product with my Confessions of a Concealaholic kit from Benefit. The packaging in the cute little circular tub with the twist open top was adorable! However, the shade was WAY too dark for my pale skin tone. I couldn't use it at all and ended up giving it to my mother. I have heard that they make a fair version though, so maybe i should try that one. It is pretty pricey, so I probably won't buy it on my own. Over all, I can't really give a straight review of this product because the one I had was much too dark for my skin.

on 1/24/2013 11:11:00 PM

I love this concealer. I had a makeup consultation before my wedding, and she suggested mixing in a hint of red lipstick with your undereye concealer because that helps offset the blue in the undereye area. (This is probably why the Bobbi Brown concealer works, because the peach-base has that hint of rosiness, this one has a similar peachy tint compared to my MUFE one.) I got this in a small sample kit at sephora, and I need to use a concealer brush with it since it's in a pot, but that's okay. I agree that it does crease a little bit but I use this before I do my eye makeup, then after I fix any creases and set it with powder and it lasts all day no problem. I wouldn't say it's a HG product, but it's a very good daily concealer for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used this as my undereye concealer for well over a year before I ran out. I did NOT repurchase it because I hated how badly it creased in the very fine lines under my eyes. While it was great with concealing the circles and lighter shade of skin (vs. the rest of my face) when I wore it, I hated that it would start to look cakey near the end of the day and crease. For the price I was not willing to repurchase it and instead went with the popular Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles. I love that 5x more!

on 1/15/2013 1:24:00 AM

It's ok. I've been using it for the past few months you only need a little bit lasts forever but creases under your eye and on the lids if used. It brightens up under eyes really well just very greasy/thick and doesn't stay on long. Doesn't do crap when using eyeliner on bottom lids.

on 1/14/2013 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I believe this is the best under eye concealer I have ever used. The texture and coverage covers and BRIGHTENS the crap out of my under eye area.

Saying this - I'm not a huge fan of it in spot treatments on other areas of my face simply because of it's texture. I definitely still use it, but it's so thick I sometimes feel greasy when wearing it all over my face - and my face needs a lot of coverage due to past acne dark spots.

I think the shade range, while small still works for me. Not sure thought how this would read on somebody who is super pale, or super dark. I'm pretty much middle ground in shade, so it works for me. I'm an NC 30 at MAC and a #2 in erase paste on a 1-3 scale.

Regardless of what I wish it would do, I will continue to buy this as my under eye concealer until I can find something better, but for right now I love it!

on 1/12/2013 4:48:00 PM

As many note, this creases alot when used as a main concealer. Instead, I use a thinner but well-pigmented product as my primary concealer (usually MUFE Full Cover in the tube, which doesn't crease) and then dot Erase Paste lightly in a few places under my eyes just to brighten the area. I've got really dark skin around my eyes thanks to heredity and this combo works really well to cover and lighten, plus doesn't use enough Paste to crease.

on 1/8/2013 2:58:00 AM

Love it! Covers my super dark freckles!

on 1/6/2013 5:59:00 PM

I got this concealer in the Concealaholic gift set from benefit and although I liked it at the time I don't think it's as good as the boi-ing concealers they do aswell. Don't get me wrong, it's waaay better than those cheap nasty stick concealers you can get but i felt as if it lacked in pigmentation in comparison. You basically end up putting alot on for all over coverage and this isn't the best thing to do with this product as I find it's rather thick and sticky and finds its way into all the creases around my eyes. It's also not a very good blemish coverer due to the same reasons. So although it's not bad I would opt for the boi-ing concealer instead of this. To give you some ideas of shades I used erase paste in medium and boi-ing in number 2.

on 1/5/2013 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had benefit's boi-ing concealer and wasn't really satisfied with it. When I saw this concealer at the Macy's in my mall I knew I had to try it, and I'm very glad I did! This is nothing like the boi-ing concealer. This concealer is very creamy and pigmented. It also spreads really easily, meaning you only need the tiniest amount of product to cover the worst dark circles. I have hereditary dark circles but I can cover them so well with my erase paste now they're not even noticeable. I've found that it does crease if I don't use a good brush with it. I've been using my real techniques brushes with this concealer and it hasn't creased since. This concealer reminds me of a corrector, because it really does counteract the darkness under eyes and brightens them up a lot. It's a little pricey but the little pot you get will last a very long time. You can try it out at Macy's or Nordstrom :) I will continue to buy this product and would recommend to anyone!

on 12/31/2012 3:22:00 AM

It covers super well, to the point where I WOULD buy it again but, it creases WAY too easily. I always put powder on my concealer to set it but this one just wont budge. It creased within a minute and continually does so, ever if you apply a tiny amount. I can find a concealer that works just as well but doesnt crease (hopefully).

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products