December 19, 2014 | 878 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by puppymeom

It covers super well, to the point where I WOULD buy it again but, it creases WAY too easily. I always put powder on my concealer to set it but this one just wont budge. It creased within a minute and continually does so, ever if you apply a tiny amount. I can find a concealer that works just as well but doesnt crease (hopefully).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This has a really nice creamy texture which just melts into the skin when you blend it. Great coverage that lasts with little or no creasing, which I was surprised by when you think of how thick it is. It is honestly amazing stuff and totally worth the price cause you get loadss of it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by gertymcdowell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Expensive, yes. But a miracle for concealing my dark purple undereye circles. I have fair skin but I use the medium, which looks a ghastly orange in the pot.
I use an eye cream first, and let it soak in for a couple of minutes before applying it. This stuff is thick, which is key to coverage (anything else I used before didn't sufficiently mask the purple.) The trick is to use a generous amount and pat it on. PAT PAT PAT. I also have lines...so after I pat it on, I wait a minute for it to settle into the lines and PAT PAT PAT some more. It stays put, and I like that it doesn't look chalky or give me racoon eyes. Yay for this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have pretty bad circles under my eyes, of blue-ish tint and that get kind of puffy. When I do my makeup in the morning, I start with a roll-on gel/serum kind of product (currently using Clinique's All About Eyes Serum), to minimize the appearance of my circles and freshen my skin. I follow with foundation and top with Erase Paste. I'm shade no 2 (medium), which has been a good match for my skintone, summer or winter. This concealer is kind of heavy, but I still feel it's pretty easy to layer. It has a slighty pinkish/salmon undertone to it, which makes it perfect to hide the blue veins under my eyes. My eye area looks really brightened and nice. It does cover pretty well and I really like it! Packaging could truly use some improvement, it's easy to go overboard with the spatula and waste some product. The best technique is definitely to scoop out a little at the time, warm on the back of your hand and then apply (with taps) to your undereye area. By proceding in thin layers, you don't waste as much product and get a better concealing action. All in all, a great effective concealer, I'd especially recommend this to those with blue-ish undereye areas!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Woots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this after trying in store and thinking it looked fab but noticed a few hours later when looking closely that it creases and settles into the lines around my eyes terribly. I really don't think I have particularly bad lines around my eyes but this makes it look like I do! So would hate to think how it will look in years to come!

Looks good at first and from far away but every time I use it after a while it 'settles in' and makes any lines look more pronounced so I always end up rubbing it away. Would def. not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by musicMAKEUPmelodrama

I've read a lot of reviews about this product & for the most part I agree. This goes on extremely thick so less is better. I'm in love with the creamy texture that is incredibly difficult to find in a concealer. I get this product at Ulta and have found that it's cheaper to buy 2 of the mini size rather than the full size because you get way more for your money. I also don't recommend using the spatula that comes with it because it goes on way to thick. Overall, this is a great product, not exactly cheap but you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by mariaterzian

It is one of the best concealers for my dark circles. It is very longlasting and high coverage. It has to be applied properly so it doesnt look cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by shirleyfaerie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This products ok...I do have very fair skin, and I notice that it's pretty obvious when I use it. But, then again, nobody's commented, so it might just be me and the orange-ness of the product. One thing that does bug me, however, is how long it lasts on the skin: like, 2 hours tops. i don't set with powder, though, so this could be a factor. But, for that price, I just think things should last a little longer than that.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplovurxo

I have very dry skin under my eyes so I was looking for a creamy concealer to give me that hydrated look. I bought this in the shade deep.
This concealer is very good at concealing dark circles. It definitely covers the darkness like no other. BUT this effect only lasts for 1 hour. Then it fades and slides off. This concealer is VERY creamy so it does fade really quick. I imagine if you set with powder it will last much longer. The finish is very natural and gives you a nice sheen to your under-eyes. I will not be repurchasing because of the lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by kittencaprix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry/very dry skin and love Erase Paste, but I would never recommend it for someone who has any issues with oily skin, even slightly. The texture is extremely soft and creamy and it will disappear or smear if your skin is producing oil wherever it's placed. Even with very dry skin, I find I need to apply a light dusting of powder over it.

That said, nothing provides the same coverage under my eyes and around my mouth (where I have frequent redness; I avoid cortisone cream since repeated use destroys skin's collagen content & increases wrinkles). It blends cleanly & melts into my skin, providing coverage without drying out my skin at all, and for me it lasts all day (12+ hours).

The jar packaging is a HUGE problem I have. This is the ONLY product I buy in a jar since any antioxidants are detroyed as soon as air (ie oxygen) hits them and it's too easy to contaminate anything in a jar even with scrupulous attention. Still, I'm hooked on this concealer & will keep buying it. The jar lasts a long time all in all, as it doesn't take much to cover the spots I need to cover.