Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Excellent for my Keratin treated hair, it makes it last longer

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Well i thought this product was wonderful, it does exactly what it claims to do. Don't put it near your roots though, you wouldn't want greasy hair. I loved it, my hair feels lighter, softer, and shinier than before. The only bad thing about this product is the price. The biggest one is near $54 and the smallest is near $14. If you were planning on buying this product, start off with the smallest one, and if you like it then go up a size. (Note that the small bottle lasts up to 5 months).

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

OMG. I cannot even believe I've never tried this before. This product is AMAZING. My hair is so dry at the ends, no matter how much treatment I put in it. Two pumps of this at the ends of my hair...and my hair is AMAZING. Healthy looking, smoother, but voluminous. Try it. Just on the ends though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had heard so much about the wonderful benefits of Moroccan Oil and so I had to try it out for myself. I ended up hating this oil completely.

I found it to be the completely opposite of what it claims to be as my hair was drier than ever after using it and also knotted up like crazy. The smell of it bothers me too, it smells synthetic and fake which isn't what I'd expect from a product which claims to be natural. I'm also blonde and I found this oil made my hair turn slightly orange even though I used the version made for lighter and finer hair.

This is marketed as a 'good for all hair types' kind of product and I have to disagree. I think it only works if you have very thick and dark colored hair. The one plus it has it that is is decently priced in comparison to other salon grade serums / conditioning oils.

Ingredients (greatest amount come first)
1. Cyclopentasiloxane (a silicone)
2. Dimethicone (a silicone)
3. Cyclomethicone (a silicone)
4. Butylphenyl Methylpropionol (synthetic perfume)
5. Argan Oil (the so called "moroccan oil")
I'm better off buying pure, cheap silicon oil.
Gave this away.

I purchased the smallest version of this a while ago, and I have to say that it really softens my ultra-frizzy hair. I also really like the smell. However Im suspicious if it really does strenghten the condition of my hair, since I spotted quite a few silicones in the ingredient list. Its a pretty expensive product, and I wonder if using pure oils wouldnt only be cheaper but also more caring for your hair...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love the smell, I like how it doesn't weigh my hair down, & it really helps dry my hair faster then on its own. But... I haven't seen any changes in my hair at all. I used it for over a year, & when I ran out I didn't notice any difference when I stopped using it for a few months. So, I'm not sure of the benefits other then helping my hair dry quicker so I don't have to blow dry so much? I wish the packaging was plastic, not a fan of the glass.

This is my HG hair product of all time.....I love it and never want to be without it. I am able to extend time between cuts because this product is soooo moisturizing to the ends of my hair! It is expensive, but it does last a long time. TOTALLY worth the investment!! Amazing stuff!

I naturally have wavy, fine, and oily hair. However, I had really dried and damaged ends due to over processing. I bought this oil out of desperation and needed something to work. I am glad I did so. It smoothed my split ends, made my hair soft and manageable. I was trying to avoid a hair cut since I'm growing my hair and this let me do so. But I recently went in for a trim and now have healthier hair. This product feels so much better on healthier hair. I only apply this to the ends of my hair. It is also a great product in really humid locations. It last a long time and you only need a small amount (I've had my bottle for about a year). I will def buy some more when I run out :)

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Initially, I was very skeptical of this product.
I wouldn't have purchased it if it wasn't for my 50% discount (I work in a spa that sells it). I got the small bottle and..I like it. I don't love it. But I can totally see why people rave about it. When I wear my hair curly I prefer to use natural oils (sweet almond, jojoba, ect). However, when I wear my hair straight, this oil makes it super smooth and shiny! It smells nice and seriously gives me the BEST shine without making my hair greasy and sticky. I'm going to buy a small bottle for my hair dresser to use when she blows out my hair because currently she uses biosilk (meh).
Knocked of a lippie because of the exorbitant cost and the small bottle should come with a dropper. I mean wtf is up with pouring it in your hands all willy nilly? It's just poor design.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products