April 19, 2014 | 1895 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by linet182

I am very sensitive to smell. I don't like anything that is too sharp or flowery.. it gets my allergies going. I tried Chloe for the first time at Sephora and fell in love with it. It's a very pretty, feminine scent. It's not too strong. Like a few people said, it does smell like fresh laundry. I always get compliments when wearing this fragrance. It is a little on the pricey side, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by lavenderfleur

Love this! Received as a sample with an order, and fell in love immediately. Someone below described it as fresh laundry with rose. That is exactly what I thought when I tried it. I plan on ordering a bottle of this very soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 8:28:00 AM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a beautiful fragrance! I went to Sephora, and there was this man at the door giving away samples of different items, and I chose several including a little spray sample of this lovely fragrance. This little vial lasted me approximately three wears (as the one I chose was only filled halfway, so maybe I accidentally got the tester he was using!). Either way, I'm glad I was able to try this b/c I would have never thought of purchasing this. The packaging is pretty and eloquent, but nothing that drew my attention, as it kind of blended in with the rest (in fact I had never heard of it!). I was also browsing on Youtube and found an interview of Nicki Minaj were she was asked what she was wearing since it smelled great, and she replied, "Chloe." So if it's good enough for one of the top female hip-hop artists, it's definitely good enough for me~!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume so much! It remains fresh and bright throughout, a very clean, crisp smell. It is sexy, feminine, playful, and just a tiny bit edgy. One of the rare perfumes good for both day and night (I do one mist for daytime, two squirts for nighttime). Lasting power is fabulous. I wore it out one night and one of my friends kept going on about it, so I pulled it out of my purse and she immediately grabbed it and proceeded to bathe herself in it. Smelled good on her too, albeit a little bit strong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by mylychee

Hands down, a really good fragrance. Not overpowering or too strong. It's light, a fresh floral scent, and the packaging is so pretty. Very feminine but not heavy. Got this as a Christmas present and I keep going back to it. I have a big perfume collection and this one stands out. Too bad the metal part of the bottle started rusting. The ribbon is a nice and delicate touch to the design. Never expected something so nice from Chloe. Pricey but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

This is a new favorite, along with the Chloe EDT (they have similar notes, but the EDT is fresher). I've worn both, and could not help but to sniff my wrist all day long. This is very expensive for an everyday scent, but I find it to be worth the money. It makes me happy. It is a clean, light & fresh floral that also has richness to it. This is one of the few scents that, on me, smells almost the same from first spritz (well, after the alcohol dissipates) to the drydown...it gets less intense but more creamy. I'm not sure if that makes any sense. This goes for both the EDP and the EDT.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by mengandmimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has became my all time favorite scent, smells like fresh laundry mixed with delicate rose...mmm, I am going to make this my signature scent.

EDIT: This has became my all time favorite perfume, very wearable for days, probably not something you would wear at night. Over all very very satisfied with this perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by sap28

Cute bottle....fresh beautiful citrus rose scent

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite fragrance ever! I am very picky in fragrances, usually I buy the same ones as it is difficult to find one that I love. I have purchased about 3 bottles of Chloe already and will purchase again (I do not like the other Chloe perfumes). I love the smell, its so fresh and little citrusy, reminds me quince smell that I adore. Most of the times, when I wear it, I get lots and lots of compliments and people ask what perfume is that. There have been times when people recognize it and say: "Is that Chloe you are wearing? I love it!" The only minus is the bottle. Even if it's so cute and nice, somehow after a while the cap gets rusty a bit and does not look pretty anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by MissObserver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really did like this when I first smelt it and first started wearing it but it has become so common it's off-putting, lol! it's a strong scent but I much prefer Love Chloe which I personally feel is a lot more feminine and strong but subtle at the same time. I won't be repurchasing this.