November 28, 2014 | 979 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Lcalise1129

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells pretty good at first but then it starts to smell way too powdery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

my favorite scent to date. expensive but so worth it. so light and femenine, not powdery at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by kimmidoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is by far my favourite pefume, it's classic, femine and elegance. Very expensive for me but still managed to get it after contemplating for a year (i know this sounds crazy). I've always try to avoid celebrity's perfume and common fragrance. Although I can smell this perfume on the street mostly on office lady but I still love it. Bought a big 100ml early last year, I still have more than half left. Not my everyday perfume again, i'll use it when i feel feminine =D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 6:57:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this scent....it reminds me of egyptian musk oils that I use to purchase on the streets of brooklyn & actually since purchasing this scent I recently also went back to buying egyptian musk....I have this chloe scent in rollerball & body cream....I get tons of compliments....its a musky,feminine,sweet but not overbearing....its SOPhistication in a 2.5oz bottle....I will definitely repurchase again & again & again.....:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by broadway0rbust

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this fragrance! I bought it after swabbing a magazine sample on my wrist one night! LOL! It is a long lasting, beautiful scent that's warm/floral/spicy. I prefer to wear it in the winter and evenings, since I like lighter scents during the day. However, if I were to deduct any lippies from this, I'd make it 4 1/2 lippies just from the packaging. The bottle/pump works, however, the 'gold' that wraps around the top of the perfume bottle got all gnarly looking after a month of use! It looks oxidized and tarnished. I like to display my bottles on a vanity, but this one always gets put in the back because it looks dirty. Oh well, the perfume itself is fantastic, the packaging is what I don't care for, and as such, I didn't want to keep anyone from trying it just because of a discolored portion of the bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by rubyraven31

I absolutely love this perfume! It was a birthday present from my husband 2 years ago and although I wear it quite frequently the bottle is still nearly full, so I think this offers good value for money.
The scent itself is lovely, makes me think of newly washed clothes as it has a really clean smell. I find that the fragrance lasts on my skin for two days, albeit faintly by the end of the second day, I have yet to find another perfume to match Chloe's longevity!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by maebytonight

I get stopped in the streets and in various other public places all the time by strangers asking me what this fragrance is. It is definitely a very FLORAL scent, so those who don't enjoy floral notes will probably not enjoy this scent... however personally I think it mixes very well with my own body's scent and, like I said, I've had numerous strangers ask me what fragrance I'm wearing. I can see it could be overbearing if too much of it is worn; however of course I think moderation is key. I'm not sure what crawled up the ass of the NY Times scent reviewer (http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/03/scent-notes-chloe-by-chloe/) but Chloe smells far from a fabric softener. It's wonderful and has been my 'signature scent' for months. I highly recommend this, especially for women in their late teens - thirties. Very young, fun, fresh fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by linet182

I am very sensitive to smell. I don't like anything that is too sharp or flowery.. it gets my allergies going. I tried Chloe for the first time at Sephora and fell in love with it. It's a very pretty, feminine scent. It's not too strong. Like a few people said, it does smell like fresh laundry. I always get compliments when wearing this fragrance. It is a little on the pricey side, but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by lavenderfleur

Love this! Received as a sample with an order, and fell in love immediately. Someone below described it as fresh laundry with rose. That is exactly what I thought when I tried it. I plan on ordering a bottle of this very soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 8:28:00 AM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a beautiful fragrance! I went to Sephora, and there was this man at the door giving away samples of different items, and I chose several including a little spray sample of this lovely fragrance. This little vial lasted me approximately three wears (as the one I chose was only filled halfway, so maybe I accidentally got the tester he was using!). Either way, I'm glad I was able to try this b/c I would have never thought of purchasing this. The packaging is pretty and eloquent, but nothing that drew my attention, as it kind of blended in with the rest (in fact I had never heard of it!). I was also browsing on Youtube and found an interview of Nicki Minaj were she was asked what she was wearing since it smelled great, and she replied, "Chloe." So if it's good enough for one of the top female hip-hop artists, it's definitely good enough for me~!