December 18, 2014 | 899 users online

Mascara - Smashbox - Bionic Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by dharbo

This mascara FLAKES. I love how long and full my lashes are with this. But for the love of anything good, they have to do something about the flaking. I haven't tried this with a primer to see if it flakes any less, but wow. The color is absolutely the blackest of the black and its awesome. But no second go for me on this one. Not even drugstore brands flake as much as this does.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2008 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Rehaam

I got this as a sample from Sephora

The good: it goes on pretty easily and its extremely black. The packaging is also lovely.

The bad: Holy hell does this mascara run and flake. Mostly, it flakes. Everywhere. It also made my lashes fall out. Not cool Smashbox. Not. Cool.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Danielle_U

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

There is a certain way to apply this mascara in order to get results. You must apply this slowly from root to tip. Wiggle it a little into the root and slowing sweep up and be careful to keep your lashes nice and straight. I get massive length and volume with this mascara and I can also make it more natural for day time. It's all in the application!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Canadianadia

This product is mediocre at best. I was glad that I purchased this mascara as part of the socialite beauty collection set, so I didn't pay the full price for this item. Although it provided some lengthening, I found no plumping results. I find that some of my cheaper brands such as covergirl's lashblast provided a better result.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2008 4:39:00 AM More reviews by DaniDiamondz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara!! I use this on the daily basis.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Isoradvd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Terrible mascara..flakes incredibly..nothign special..NO intense results
doesnt lengthen or fatten up at all. I will never buy it again and i would not suggest this terrible product to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by jedi_girl251

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:

-Goes on smooth
-doesn't flake

Cons:

-Did not lengthen and it didn't create volume! so what's the point? I expect more from smashbox, this mascara actually makes my eyes look worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by lbgreeley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this mascara as a reward for being a beauty insider member at sephora. I'm quite impressed! It adds great length and definition without caking or flaking. I will definitely consider buying when sample is gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by tlynn730

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this product. It didn't clump and it didn't smear. It did curl my lashes. I really liked it a lot and have recommended it to at least 3 people. I am working my way through the Lash stash kit from Sephora. This was the first one. I really liked it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by face_it

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It clumped! Still searching....