April 20, 2014 | 2052 users online

Mascara - Smashbox - Bionic Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2008 8:44:00 AM More reviews by Rehaam

I got this as a sample from Sephora

The good: it goes on pretty easily and its extremely black. The packaging is also lovely.

The bad: Holy hell does this mascara run and flake. Mostly, it flakes. Everywhere. It also made my lashes fall out. Not cool Smashbox. Not. Cool.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Danielle_U

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

There is a certain way to apply this mascara in order to get results. You must apply this slowly from root to tip. Wiggle it a little into the root and slowing sweep up and be careful to keep your lashes nice and straight. I get massive length and volume with this mascara and I can also make it more natural for day time. It's all in the application!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Canadianadia

This product is mediocre at best. I was glad that I purchased this mascara as part of the socialite beauty collection set, so I didn't pay the full price for this item. Although it provided some lengthening, I found no plumping results. I find that some of my cheaper brands such as covergirl's lashblast provided a better result.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2008 4:39:00 AM More reviews by DaniDiamondz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great mascara!! I use this on the daily basis.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Isoradvd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Terrible mascara..flakes incredibly..nothign special..NO intense results
doesnt lengthen or fatten up at all. I will never buy it again and i would not suggest this terrible product to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by jedi_girl251

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:

-Goes on smooth
-doesn't flake

Cons:

-Did not lengthen and it didn't create volume! so what's the point? I expect more from smashbox, this mascara actually makes my eyes look worse.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by lbgreeley

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this mascara as a reward for being a beauty insider member at sephora. I'm quite impressed! It adds great length and definition without caking or flaking. I will definitely consider buying when sample is gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by tlynn730

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this product. It didn't clump and it didn't smear. It did curl my lashes. I really liked it a lot and have recommended it to at least 3 people. I am working my way through the Lash stash kit from Sephora. This was the first one. I really liked it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by face_it

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It clumped! Still searching....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

Another mascara dissapointment. I like the length and volume this gives but it smudges like crazy. Not so bionic as far as I am concerned. I will say that I continue to wear it in spite of the smudging which is a rarity for me.