Smashbox Bionic Mascara

2.6

on 12/15/2008 11:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mascara FLAKES. I love how long and full my lashes are with this. But for the love of anything good, they have to do something about the flaking. I haven't tried this with a primer to see if it flakes any less, but wow. The color is absolutely the blackest of the black and its awesome. But no second go for me on this one. Not even drugstore brands flake as much as this does.

on 12/15/2008 8:44:00 AM

I got this as a sample from Sephora

The good: it goes on pretty easily and its extremely black. The packaging is also lovely.

The bad: Holy hell does this mascara run and flake. Mostly, it flakes. Everywhere. It also made my lashes fall out. Not cool Smashbox. Not. Cool.

on 11/28/2008 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

There is a certain way to apply this mascara in order to get results. You must apply this slowly from root to tip. Wiggle it a little into the root and slowing sweep up and be careful to keep your lashes nice and straight. I get massive length and volume with this mascara and I can also make it more natural for day time. It's all in the application!

on 11/26/2008 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is mediocre at best. I was glad that I purchased this mascara as part of the socialite beauty collection set, so I didn't pay the full price for this item. Although it provided some lengthening, I found no plumping results. I find that some of my cheaper brands such as covergirl's lashblast provided a better result.

on 11/16/2008 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Great mascara!! I use this on the daily basis.

on 11/15/2008 6:56:00 PM

Terrible mascara..flakes incredibly..nothign special..NO intense results
doesnt lengthen or fatten up at all. I will never buy it again and i would not suggest this terrible product to anyone.

on 11/13/2008 5:46:00 PM

Pros:

-Goes on smooth
-doesn't flake

Cons:

-Did not lengthen and it didn't create volume! so what's the point? I expect more from smashbox, this mascara actually makes my eyes look worse.

on 11/8/2008 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I received this mascara as a reward for being a beauty insider member at sephora. I'm quite impressed! It adds great length and definition without caking or flaking. I will definitely consider buying when sample is gone.

on 11/8/2008 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this product. It didn't clump and it didn't smear. It did curl my lashes. I really liked it a lot and have recommended it to at least 3 people. I am working my way through the Lash stash kit from Sephora. This was the first one. I really liked it.

on 11/7/2008 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

It clumped! Still searching....

Top Rated Smashbox Products