August 29, 2014 | 1690 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by soozeq68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a perfect shade of coppery bronze. It goes on effortlessly with a brush and lasts all day, NO CREASING!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my first UD shadow and I loooooooove it! It's velvety texture makes it super easy to sweep over my lids. In the pan, Toasted looks like a slightly warm shade of bronzey-brown. On my olive-tan skin, it's a bronze shade with a subtle pink sheen. Very pretty. I would totally buy this again -- can't wait to try more UD shadows!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2009 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Nkruythoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Beautiful light toasty brown color. I love UD eyeshadows. Goes on smooth, no fall out. Color stays true all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2009 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Jamie5560

LOVE THIS! I have worn light-colored eye shadow for years, because I can never find a nice neutral brown-tone that doesn't make me look like I have black eyes. This is it. Beautiful. Shimmery, but no glitter (hate glitter). Looks great with Yeyo as a highlight color. Hadn't heard much about this color, but tried it on in Sephora. Really glad I did. I wear it all the time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye shadow! A lovely warm brown-bronze. I am in awe of UD eyeshadows; they blend so smoothly. I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and they last all day. I picked this when deciding between it and YBF, but I might go back and get that one too! I like that this shadow isn't glittery like other UD shadows, its more shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 9:15:00 AM More reviews by diggity

This shadow should have more reviews. It's great! I bought this after another MUA indicated it's similar to the lighter color in Nars Kalahari (which I also love). That's true, they have some very similar qualities. I would say Toasted is a bit more bronzey and definitely more pigmented. It's a complicated color to explain. It looks a bit orangey in the pan (in my opinion, anyway) and I was worried it might have too many orange or red tones. But when applied, it's just a beautiful subtle bronze brown color, perfect for everyday wear (or can be made more striking with dark liner for night time). Toasted is very smooth in texture, reminds me of MAC Satin Taupe in that aspect (FYI the Kalahari shade got slightly gritty and not as smooth after some use). It's shimmery but NOT glittery (many UD shadows are, and I am personally not a fan of the chunky glitter). I'm really happy with this purchase. I think it's one of UD's best shades and very under-appreciated!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by sammydog1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought Toasted and Midnight Cowboy on my last trip to Sephora. I thought Midnight Cowboy was going to be my favorite, but I was wrong--Toased is.

It's a beautiful coppery, but not orangey brown, goes on very nicely, looks great on me and I LOVE the way these shadows wear! No creasing, even at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by honeyshop247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use toasted when I want to have a more natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ckramer

I am surprised this only has 2 reviews! It's a beautiful dark brown/coppery shadow with no glitter, just shimmer. I originally picked it up because I love dark brown shadows - they make my dark brown eyes pop, and contrast nicely against my fair skin. But, a lot of dark browns are too much to wear during the day, I find, because of my light skin - it looks too heavy. Toasted is definitley a dark brown that is wearable during the day. I love to use it on the whole lid, but it is also is a great crease color. Lasts very long and has great pigment, like all UD shadows. Will repurchase if I ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 11:32:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Toasted is a heavy metal looking shade, a beautiful bronzy copper to my eyes. It makes blue or green eyes pop and layers well over Sellout or sin. It also works well with Smog or Mildew. It's not nearly as orange as Chopper and contains no glitter. It's not as rich as Smog and seems to be a bit more taupy brownish in it's intensity. It's a wonderful shade as a neutral with that little metallic shimmer kick to it.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No