Urban Decay Toasted

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77400 (Bronze Powder), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

Oh how I love urban decay's shimmer shadows - not the metallic or glitter ones, they are too messy, too sparkly, and often the base color is not very pigmented....but the shimmers!! They are one of the best eyeshadows for a decent price, I like them even more than most of the high end brands.

Toasted is a warm rich golden brown that really emphasizes my brown eyes, and somehow brings out the flecks of green in them. I would imagine this shadow would work with any eyecolor. For day, I use it a little more lightly, like a liner with a little extra smudged up into a lighter color on my lids. At night I can go a little heavier. The best thing about the UD shadows, besides the rich and interesting colors, is their texture...for a powder shadow, they are somehow smooth and creamy too. Very decadent to use. Even the highly frosty colors go on this way, they never look chalky or emphasize every little line. With a good base, like most shadows, they stay on all day.

I think this color is a new favorite, though I also love Baked and Half Baked, Roach, YDK, and that bronzey one with the green duo-chrome effect.

If you have never tried UD shadows, they are worth your time.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Toasted is a beautiful brown-bronze color with gold flecks. It looks great with green eyes. This has to be my favorite brown toned eyeshadow. I find many brown eyeshadows have red or purple undertones which I cannot wear. If I'm tired or have allergies those tones make my eyes look worse. Not this color. Excellent pigment, feels smooth, blends well, not glittery. This is definitely a keeper and will repurchase.

I ove this eyeshadow. It goes with so many other colors, so I end up wearing it almost everyday. It's a really pretty color.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really like toasted. I got in the naked palette. I'm NC37 - NC40 for ref. Gorgeous nude!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

a must have neutral/shimmer shadow for brown skin. i love it! i usually wear it with a little liner on lower lash line and a brown shadow on my lid. it gives a gorgeous, polished look. a must have.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Very pretty color and flattering on my nc30 skin, with some yellow undertones. I use this as an all-over lid color on lazy days. Very smooth application and just enough sheen. One of my favorites!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

im not sure if i would buy toasted again for the full price because i only paid four pounds for it on the internet but it is one of my favourite urban decay eyeshadows, its beautiful and easy to use.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this color - it's very flattering on my skintone. This is perfect for a simple wash of shadow w/ some liner, which is pretty great in the spring/summer. It definitely has sheen but no glitter and looks good on my "mature" lids. Just the right amount of pigment.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This shadow is beautiful, it's my favorite urban decay color! This color is extremely versatile and can add to many looks, I also find that if I'm in a rush and don't have time to use a few different shadow colors this is the one I can turn to to look amazing on it's own. It lasts all day with no touch ups, no creasing. It has a little shimmer to it but it's very suttle, can be used for daytime or night time looks. A little goes a long way with this product it will last forever. The packaging is so pretty and detailed.I love it!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This e/s is very impressive. I was a bit skeptical at first since most people complain UD e/s to be too glittery w/ lots of chunky fall out. But as I was browsing Sephora, this caught my eye. The texture is great...smooth, not chalky whatsoever. The color pay off is amazing, a neutral but still very visible on the lid. It has a somewhat metallic sheen to it. It is a light-mid tone bronze w/ brown &pinky purple undertones to it. Very unique as far as neutrals go in my opinion. I also do not agree that it is similar to NARS Kalahari. In the pan, yes they look very similar, but Kalahari is actually less brown and a little more peachy whereas Toasted is more brown with the cool/pink undertones to it. Nonetheless, I love this e/s and would definitely repurchase once I run out.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products