July 22, 2014 | 1724 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by mascarajunkie2010

amazing! it stays on without any flakes even at the heat of 35C and comes off easily with just water. no clumping that a lash comb couldn't fix. Creates a dramatic effect not with one coat but with two. yoy can even layer it on as much as you want. but if you want natural lashes one coat is all you need. the formual is very nice! not too thick not too thin and its not that heavy even if you want to layer it as much as you want. the brush is also amazing as it is a medium sized brush, easy to control and its not as big as the maybelline colossal that the brush reaches the back of your eyelashes. Great stuff worth your money!! trust me i've been a mascara junkie finding my perfect mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

I bought this mascara after reading the good reviews here
but i was disapointed at the result such an ordinary mascara
which I got much better result with cheaper brands & after applying 3
coats still much lashes looks ordinary

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by rachysetty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have long eyelashes and find many 'plumping' and 'volumising' mascaras with fancy brushes just sweep my eyelashes into 5 spokes and I look like a thirterrn year old trying on her mums makeup. I have never found a brush which seperates and coats my lashes so well, giving a really full look. The only thing is it does say it is smudge resistant, but it is not. I use the Vie waterproof coat with it as I cannot find a waterproof that I like.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ellejs3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Had high hopes for this but I was dissapointed I found it clumpy and it dried out quickly in tube. Smudged under my eyes too. I will go back to masterpiece max.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by nerdcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is so worth all of the hassle I go though to acquire it across the Atlantic.
Great volume, dark black colour, and unreal length.. I always get complements on my lashes when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by dollyrama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've used this mascara for many years and have been trying to experiment with other products as the days go by. This is my favorite cheap mascara. It got discontinued in the stores so now i get it online for around 6 bucks. It smells like "chemical" so i guess thats the downside but i like that it dries fast and doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day. It makes my little asian lashes look twice the length and thickens. Great buy for the money considering I've tried department store brands that cost 3-5xs more and don't do a better job.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

I haven't purchased this in awhile as I usually buy Dior. However, after spending so much on Dior, I realized it isn't worth it because I can buy this mascara for more than half the price and it does just as good of a job. I wore this for 7 years and I loved it! I should have continued to use it! What was I thinking? My next purchase will be this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by StephanieStanley

This mascara is amazing for thick, falsh looking eyelashes. The formula is quick thick but this makes is great for building up lashes and making them look thick and lush! I have tried countless other mascaras, like benefits, model one, bourjois etc..and i always come back to this one. Its around 10 from uk stores, however you can find it discounted from time to time. It really gives that falsh lash effect, and have had comments in the past asking if i am wear falsies (this is a big compliment!) will keep purchasing this product as its far cheaper than other mascaras and works beautifully! Stays put all day - the only problem is removing at night as its stays so well that it takes a good eye make remover to get it off - i use cliniques 'take the day off' eye make up remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by sparklebluetulip

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I always come back to this mascara when I don't know what else to purchase. I have used it since I was 16. I love caking this stuff on as I love the dramatic effect and this does it well without the clumping together of the lashes and I particularly love the brush on this mascara. My only major major downside which I've noticed more as I have got older (which maybe because my skin is more oily now) is flaking, it drives me insane! I coat this on without it drying between coats and it still flakes even after it's only been on an hour so it loses a star for this, apart from that it's a goodie for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by latina72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i kinda like this mascara, but is not the best i ever tried!
it gives me volume, but not length, make my eyes looks small and dull. Not really my favorite.
I really think that colossal maybelline is about the same or even better.
Compared to my two favorites ever "magnascopic" and "volume collagen loreal" i pick loreal by far, creates longer and more lashes, but formula is flaky at the end of the day...
Bottom line, not the best, not my favorite, wont buy again.