August 2, 2014 | 1233 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I can't believe I have overlooked this for so long. I guess I was worried about Panda eyes! I was convinced that something this cheap could not work that well - a mascara for less than 10?

I have very fine, quite fair eye lashes that can make things quite tricky when it comes to using certain brushes. When I first saw the brush i was a little sceptical but it applied really easily and actually did a good job of making my eye lashes presentable and providing more definition for my eyes. Initially I did find the product a little 'wet' but I have grown used to this consistency. it works well.

It lasts the day and does not flake into my eyes or down my face - for now anyway, it has been a few weeks only. I would definitely repurchase this again - it's about 1/3 the price of other mascaras and I can see little or not difference. (The black is a lovely true black too!)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by nickilalala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this after seeing such rave reviews, but I was expecting a lot more, I thought it was quite an ordinary mascara and had nothing special to offer. For me, it didn't give much volume, the lengthening effect just seemed to turn my medium-length lashes spidery. I've used it for about a month now but I'm throwing it out. It also flakes, a lot! I work night shifts at a hospital and am quit active through the night and have found that come early morning I'm nipping to the bathroom to wipe away little flakes of black!
I felt that it was a very heavy mascara; it did lengthen, but I really am not keen on a spidery lash of any kind. The volume it added seemed to weigh my lashes down.
I won't be buying this again. My search for the perfect mascara continues ....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by mascarajunkie2010

amazing! it stays on without any flakes even at the heat of 35C and comes off easily with just water. no clumping that a lash comb couldn't fix. Creates a dramatic effect not with one coat but with two. yoy can even layer it on as much as you want. but if you want natural lashes one coat is all you need. the formual is very nice! not too thick not too thin and its not that heavy even if you want to layer it as much as you want. the brush is also amazing as it is a medium sized brush, easy to control and its not as big as the maybelline colossal that the brush reaches the back of your eyelashes. Great stuff worth your money!! trust me i've been a mascara junkie finding my perfect mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

I bought this mascara after reading the good reviews here
but i was disapointed at the result such an ordinary mascara
which I got much better result with cheaper brands & after applying 3
coats still much lashes looks ordinary

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by rachysetty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have long eyelashes and find many 'plumping' and 'volumising' mascaras with fancy brushes just sweep my eyelashes into 5 spokes and I look like a thirterrn year old trying on her mums makeup. I have never found a brush which seperates and coats my lashes so well, giving a really full look. The only thing is it does say it is smudge resistant, but it is not. I use the Vie waterproof coat with it as I cannot find a waterproof that I like.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ellejs3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Had high hopes for this but I was dissapointed I found it clumpy and it dried out quickly in tube. Smudged under my eyes too. I will go back to masterpiece max.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by nerdcat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is so worth all of the hassle I go though to acquire it across the Atlantic.
Great volume, dark black colour, and unreal length.. I always get complements on my lashes when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by dollyrama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've used this mascara for many years and have been trying to experiment with other products as the days go by. This is my favorite cheap mascara. It got discontinued in the stores so now i get it online for around 6 bucks. It smells like "chemical" so i guess thats the downside but i like that it dries fast and doesn't smudge or flake throughout the day. It makes my little asian lashes look twice the length and thickens. Great buy for the money considering I've tried department store brands that cost 3-5xs more and don't do a better job.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

I haven't purchased this in awhile as I usually buy Dior. However, after spending so much on Dior, I realized it isn't worth it because I can buy this mascara for more than half the price and it does just as good of a job. I wore this for 7 years and I loved it! I should have continued to use it! What was I thinking? My next purchase will be this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by StephanieStanley

This mascara is amazing for thick, falsh looking eyelashes. The formula is quick thick but this makes is great for building up lashes and making them look thick and lush! I have tried countless other mascaras, like benefits, model one, bourjois etc..and i always come back to this one. Its around 10 from uk stores, however you can find it discounted from time to time. It really gives that falsh lash effect, and have had comments in the past asking if i am wear falsies (this is a big compliment!) will keep purchasing this product as its far cheaper than other mascaras and works beautifully! Stays put all day - the only problem is removing at night as its stays so well that it takes a good eye make remover to get it off - i use cliniques 'take the day off' eye make up remover.