November 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Lukia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product gives my face a kind of shine which was unnecessary. Because my skin is extremely oily, it made me look even more oily. And it smells terrible!!! Other than that, I don't see any improvement on my skin so I stopped using. Only used 1/8 of the product. Waste of money. For people who have fair/good skin/looking for natural glowing skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by rosiers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Been using it for more than 3 months now and it's a great uncomplicated product! My skin type is normal, maybe a bit more oily around the nose as I do have black/whiteheads but it's not to the stage I need to use different product for Tzone.

Positive: I find that Facial Treatment Essence is quite calming, if I use it after I steam and clean my nose area with blackhead removing stick, I find it calms my skin and doesn't irritate. The formula doesn't contains surfactants (things to make your toner bubbles up) so it doesn't feel "smooth", but it's way better for the skin!

Negative: The only negative I have about the 330ml packaging is that it's in a plastic bottle!? That's ridiculous considering how much it's costing!

Bottomline: Definately will continue to use it and will buy again (in glass bottles only).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is something I'll never be able to live without,literally.It is kind of an all-purpose product that deals with everything,blackheads,wrinkles,and offers everything,brightening effect,healing power,anti-aging,anti-breakouts...I don't know for others, but for me, it keeps my skin at peace, and that's is so much I can ask for on a bottle of treatment essence.so I'll keep using it despite the high price tag.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by lemongrass52

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used two bottles of SK-II essence already. I was searching for something that could balance the oil production on my face and to hopefully help clear my break out. I have heard good reviews on this product and I was hoping that this will help me too. After using it for some time, I don't think it is helping me at all. I mean, it is not breaking me out or anything but at the same time, it is not helping me much too. So I am not going to purchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by iheartcoco

I do love SKII masks (they are very refreshing and work temporarilly) although I returned another SKII product to counter b/c unsatisfied and they talked me into this more exsp facial trmt essence product and I was sold on the whole idea of pitera and the comments published in dermatology journal. I use it daily and have not noticed much of anything over a course of two months. That said it may be beacause I use 0.01% tretinoin at night and vivite vibrance therapy in the am with skinceuticals vit c ferulic + 3 caps of omegas, so likely my skin is already as smooth as it is going to be due to constant turn over by current products. It may be helpful in counteracting oil and bacteria that cause acne, but a good sulfur mask and tretinoin use is likely cheaper and useful too along with occasional jesner peel (I do this at home too every 3-4 mos because I no longer suffer from acne) other wise I'd do every 4-6 wks if acne was a problem. I was mostly unimpressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by indahramadhani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

EXPENSIVE and did not great job on my face, no IMPROVEMENT at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 5:37:00 AM More reviews by TY1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Used this product for 4 years. Shown significant improvement on the first few months of usage but skin didn't appear translucent as it claims to be even after 4 yrs of usage. Skin merely appears normal. However, it managed to control excess sebum on my t zone. After few yrs of usage, i guess my skin was immune to it and i had occasional breakouts during the pre-menstrual period. Extremely pricey and had heard that SKII staffs were entitled to use the product for free which made me wonder whether the product is really worth the price. Somehow felt that we are overcharged for their marketing purposes.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by RalnJie

It's my second bottle now. However im not going to repurchase it after my second bottle finish, after using it for awhile and I realise that the 'miracle' is no longer working anymore. It doesn't help to close my pores and solve my dullness.
I don't have major skin problems but it just doesn't work on me anymore.
It does clarify ur skin and makes it look much more brighter but in a long run it doesn't work anymore!!! I'm 21 this year btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Intellidepth

Amazing stuff, and it will be joining the very few products I purchase time and again. Worth every dollar (purchased online at discount). Been trying to beat adult acne for 8 years with many kinds of expensive and cheap products/routines - nothing has worked like this! Within 3 days, skin significantly clearer and scarring redness reducing dramatically, deep cystic style pimples clearing like I just can't believe. Using 2 times a day, immediately after cleansing, applied with palms swiftly to face (any residue applied to the back of my hands), followed by usual morning or night face products. I don't use any other sk ii products at this point, this is the only product I've changed in my routine with amazing results. Definitely recommend. Hands are losing spots that I thought were permanent too. Smell is not too good, but the product works exceptionally well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by jeanjeantata

i cant live without this. this product has been with me since 18. it solves acne problem miraculously. miracle water as it is widely known as, it diminishes scars and cures pimples. skin feels smooth and looks radiant after few days of usage. if you have a flexible budget, go for this :)