November 21, 2014 | 1710 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by kgrismua

Love love this product and use it on almost all of my clients! So lightweight with buildable coverage and looks like skin! Blurs imperfections without being cakey and has a dewy beautiful finish. Plus it's water resistant. I even use it on my legs to make them look tanner!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is one of those foundations that you keep in your makeup bag regardless whether you like it or not, because it is one of those foundations that is great to just grab if you want something quick and easy to apply. Its coverage is mild and its consistency is watery, overall it doesn't sound like a good foundation, but it is, it is perfect and easy to apply. I knocked off a star from the review because of how messy it gets pouring it out of the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this daily now! I've switched from the Garnier combo/oily BB cream to this beauty! Doesn't make me break out and has a nice natural finish to it. I apply it with my fingers and my face looks flawless. Love this foundation! I use color C2 all year around.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by CoconutCoffee28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Feels fresh and light. Blends easily and seems to just melt right into my skin. Lasts all day and gives me a pretty glow. It evens out my skin tone and has light coverage. It has a subtle orangey scent that fades away.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by hangloosehannah

I purchased this product not very long ago.... & I love it! I feel like the packaging is very travel friendly. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone how has clear skin, or someone who wants a wearable foundation for everyday, especially if you are younger and want something to wear to school. Mac Face & Body is a water-based foundation therefore it will feel and appear light on the skin. Would recommend to normal/combo/dry skin types, if you have oily skin I would recommend getting a sample first. The 120 ml. bottle is totally worth the price at $35 and the 50 ml. at $27.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

I like this foundation. I only use it on my face though! It's easy to apply with my hands or if I need more of a finished look I use a brush and get my coverage. It's life weight almost like a tinter moisturizer or bb cream so I don't feel it on at all. Covers really really well! You can later it on as a concealer! I wish they did something about the packaging through like put a pump or something but it's still easy to control how much product you want with how it is. I haven't broken out with this infact my skin has improved using this and my pimples are finally going away :) it's a little pricey but I'll repurchase because it's a good foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Zelmora

I had the chance to work with this before and tried it on myself, too. For some people it works, okay, many love it, but it just doesn't appeal to me. Not just for oily skin but some of my normal skinned models looked way too shiny and greasy for my liking even with a very sheer application. Again, it might just be a certain type of skin, but I didn't like it on myself either, it just feels sticky unless you powder it a lot and then it just looks cakey. It looks nice on photographs however but for everyday wear it's not very comfortable. If you're one of those ladies who prefer this type of coverage, go for it, but I'm all about applying foundation only where it's an absolute must. Since this is one of MAC's lighter foundations I'm guessing the rest isn't for me either sadly.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by lienrashdi

I love this foundation. Make my skin glowing and i use everyday. Definitely, i will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by galinda

I use C2. Needed a really good shake if the bottle before applying. I built it up to 2 coats for slightly more coverage. Set with translucent powder & lasted all day with T zone topped up with powder half way through the day. However on one occasion it looked too yellow on my skin. Despite that - Would buy again, but probably just use in the summer due to its sheerness.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by nataliecrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful foundation, I wonder what took me so long to discover its existence.

Let me start by saying that Face & Body has VERY sheer coverage so it is definitely NOT for the ladies who might need a good coverage.

I think it was more designed for the girls with almost perfect skin (like ME!).

A friend who works at a MAC Pro store told me that most runway models wear it and it photographs beautifully so after hearing these, i HAD to get it.

I am NC20 and I bought it in C2 which is a perfect match.

The consistency is very light and watery, and that's because it is water based.

This is also why the scent is not as powerful as in the other MAC foundations. I was always annoyed by the strong odour of all the MAC foundations and was so delighted when i found out that this doesnt happen here.

As i already said, the coverage is SHEER but can be built up to medium.

What i love the most about this beautiful foundation is that, even if you keep adding layers, it WON'T look cakey. It's probably because of the water, but yeah, believe me, you can build it up and it will still not show.

Do not buy if it you want good coverage. This foundation does NOT cover. It might fade any already faded marks but that about it. It mostly even outs the skin but nothing more.

As a person blessed with beautiful genes and a flawless face, I love it because it makes me look amazing. Its like 'my skin but better'.

It gives a healthy glow and it also moisturizes your skin.

Do not buy if you have oily skin. Mine is normal to combination and it gives me a youthful, dewy finish. Im more into matte foundations but i really like how this makes me look.

I guess this is a perfect foundation of you have a flawless skin, mostly dry, normal or normal to combination.

I definitely recommend it and I will keep buying it.