Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 3/21/2010 1:06:00 PM

When I first got this I thought it was amazing because it glided on so smoothly, but then after a few hours, it started smudging really bad. I really wish it didn't because otherwise this would be a great eyeliner. I do like the fact that you never have to sharpen this and it's pretty pointy so you can get a pretty precise line, and I do sometimes use this on my upper lash line and it doesn't really smudge. So I wouldn't buy it again but I will use it up.

on 2/25/2010 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This eyeliner is worthless. It does gulide on but it doesn't last at all and it apply dark on my eyes. It Sucks!

on 2/16/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought a few of these during a BOGO1/2 sale. I have been using them for weeks and I really like them. I haven't ever gotten the smudge below my eyes that everyone's talking about. They stay put pretty well, though I do use UDPP and that may have something to do with it. I've worked out with this liner on, accidentally slept with it on, and it still looked good after. No smudging or flaking. Though maybe a little faded, but what eyeliner wouldn't after that? I like that the tip isn't really wide like most liners and I can actually control the thickness of the line. Overall, I would buy these on sale again.

on 2/13/2010 1:52:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

this was my first eyeliner. the pigmentation was really good, and it glides smoothly across my lashline. thats pretty much it. it smears like CRAZY. even right after i applied it, theres little smudges underneath already. horrible product. good thing it got it along with my lash exact.

on 2/13/2010 12:37:00 AM

I wanted a pencil liner to use for quick and easy application. I got this liner in black onyx and although the color is pretty deep and the packaging is somewhat convenient the staying power was next to nothing on me. this liner used on the upper lashline lasted about an hour before smudging into my crease (i have hooded lids) and smearing everywhere. on the lower lashline, I ended up with racoon eyes soon after applying. never again. I'd rather spend a few more dollars on a better liner.

on 2/7/2010 1:56:00 PM

This eyeliner is alright. It definitely smudges a lot more compared to my Revlon one. I would not repurchase this since its lasting power is not long.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

The eyeliner tip is too thick for precise lines and then smudging tip isn't firm enough to properly smudge or blend. Does not apply very smoothly and the pigment is not saturated enough for an eyeliner.

on 1/31/2010 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Actually did all I intended it to do. Was neither too soft of too hard. Tip not sharp enough for me but I find this to be the case with all automatic pencils. I like though. Comes with a little eraser that I don't fully grasp the use of. Can't remember how much I paid.

on 1/24/2010 7:38:00 AM

craptastic....unless you seek the outta pocket raccoon look.

on 1/3/2010 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The color payoff, and staying power are horrible. Those are the main points to an eyeliner in my opinion. This eyeliner is a waste of money. I've had three of these now and I don't know why I even bother. There are so many better eyeliners. You're better off shelling out an average of two dollars more to get a product that actually works.