September 22, 2014 | 1818 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Shaashaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Actually did all I intended it to do. Was neither too soft of too hard. Tip not sharp enough for me but I find this to be the case with all automatic pencils. I like though. Comes with a little eraser that I don't fully grasp the use of. Can't remember how much I paid.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by cjadea

craptastic....unless you seek the outta pocket raccoon look.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by adara260

The color payoff, and staying power are horrible. Those are the main points to an eyeliner in my opinion. This eyeliner is a waste of money. I've had three of these now and I don't know why I even bother. There are so many better eyeliners. You're better off shelling out an average of two dollars more to get a product that actually works.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by portalhop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice color selection, but the color either fades or smudges under my eyes within an hour of applying it. I have to constantly reapply, and honestly, I just don't think that this eyeliner is worth the six dollars it costs because I have to replace it so often because it crumbles when it comes out of the tube and because I have to reapply it so often. Bleh.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by ksells5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dont like these eyeliners! Black looks like grey when you put on, smudges. Just not a very good eyeliner!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's okay when you first apply it. It glides over your eyes and I love how you don't have to sharpen it. Good pigmentation too. However it has no lasting power, and it falls onto my bottom lids and gives me panda eyes so I'm peeved by that. Not a special eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by CHiiCKEWiiNG

i love this eyeliner i've been using it for about a year and i think it's soo much better than having to sharpen a pencil over and over again ..it's smooth and very easy to apply :D

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Metoner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because it came as an extra with my cover girl last blast mascara, so I figured it was worth a try. This eyeliner SUCKS. Ive used many of eyeliners and I think this is by far the worse. When I try smudging it, it just ends up smudging TOO much, no matter how careful I am, I end up looking like a racoon. So I tried to juse it normally, it just smudges everywhere and turns this grayish color. Im so glad this didnt really cost me too much, its definently not worth the buy. I prefer Revlons eyeliners much more

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2009 6:39:00 PM More reviews by isab3la

i'm so tired of using this and for that, i wont buy it again. i'm planning of buying revlon color stay.

i have this and it works really fine when you have an eyeshadow or whatever makeup that will help not to smudge.

but if you don't have any and just put it directly, i would say that it would really smudge.

i go to High school from 7 - 2.. and when i check my eyes at 2 pm, it smudges! i look like really tired cause of this smudging effect that it gives to me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2009 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Katiem135

ugh. it broke after 2 days and it wouldnt twist up anymore. it was pretty cheap though i got in a duo pack with lash blast. It works great but its not worth the money because it breaks so soon.