October 24, 2014 | 917 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2005 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Miwako

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would have never thought I'd look good in an orange lipgloss but this looks darn good on me! I have fairish skin w/pinky undertones & I have dyed blue-black hair. I usually wear cool-toned RED lipsticks or burgundy lipsticks and once in a while fuschia but recently have been experimenting w/other colors. I bought a lighter peach lipgloss from Avon and kind of liked it but I wanted it to be brighter so I went to my MAC counter & I tried Lychee Luxe. I love that it's translucent so it doesn't go on super bright. But if I want to make it brighter I wear it with a light coat of a matching lipliner and if I want to tone it down I wear it over Subculture lipliner & Viva Glam V lipstick. Just love it. I'd definately get it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2005 11:15:00 PM More reviews by winterdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a nude lipstick/gloss kind of girl. As I was browsing the MAC counter. A MA approached me and suggested that I try Lychee Luxe. Drew Barrymore's fave lipglass, so he says. I wanted to decline because it was a very bright coral with shimmer gloss. But well, I gave it a try. It looked FANTABULOUS on me, not because Ms. Barrymore uses it but due to the fresh and lively tint it had. It made my teeth whiter. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2005 1:16:00 AM More reviews by pixieXstix420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS! Totally turned me onto orange right beside Huetopia lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2005 8:32:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Alot like Nymphette just more-MORE coral. PERFECT for summer. I wear this when I wanna feel pretty....I feel pretty....soooo...pretty....I feel pretty, and whitty.....ahhhhh great color gals.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2005 11:28:00 AM More reviews by reagan6

Looks scary in the tube but actually goes on a beautiful sheer red-coral w/ subtle gold gleam. Do not pass this by if your skintone is gold or yellow-based.

This is the new less-sticky Lipglass formula, and has the same great MAC vanilla scent as always.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by stellaluna2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorites. The color is peachy - coral. It's very pretty on my medium skin, dark hair. Having it on brightens up my entire face in a very soft, feminine way. This looks great with a bright-eye, innocent look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by annruggerio

I am in love. This is a warm coral which warms up my NW15 skin. It looks a bit scary in the tube but goes on soooo pretty!! Its a warm coral with a tiny bit of shimmer, lots of shine. Definitely a must have for Spring/Summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by dreamwalkblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite MAC lipglasses. It's a wonderful slightly reddish coral with fine golden glitter that doesn't look like obvious particles of glitter on your lips. In general however, I really like coral colors, and I also really like brighter colors on my lips. I personally think that this is a rather wearable color for most people - the only thing is that *you* have to be comfortable with wearing a brighter lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2005 3:21:00 PM More reviews by diablina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a HG product of mine! Great for so many skintones, this is a fabulous colour! I used to just dip a wand into it and give it to customers to try (without letting them see the tube first) and 9 times out of 10 they would love it! Once I showed them the tube they would all say the same thing "Wow that looks bright! I would have never picked that up if you hadn't shown it to me". This is the type of shade that looks intimidating in the package, but is gorgeous on! The colour is a sheer, golden,orange-peach with a slightly red base. This completely varies on your natural lip tone though. For reference, I am NC35 with fairly pigmented pink/brown lips. I hope they never discontinue this shade, it is one of the best! Instantly brightens me and gives me a fresh, awake look. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2005 11:39:00 AM More reviews by neenydp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Would definitely buy again. I'm a MAC C40 and this color is so beautiful w/ my skin tone! Today is my first time wearing it (w/ Foolish Me blush, no less) and I absolutely love it. Perfect for Spring/Summer. Definitely recommend for those with more medium/tanned skin tones!!!! Beautiful!