October 25, 2014 | 914 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Indianwood

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 1:18:00 PM More reviews by imbettingonalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first, but definitely not last, paint pot. I prefer cream eyeshadows because my eyes are pretty sensitive, and most powder shadows end up getting in and irritating my eyes. I think this may be my HG eyeshadow - the color is a beautiful medium golden brown, and it makes my blue eyes pop. It also doesn't crease and stays put really well. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! Adds the perfect bronze base to any look! :) Doesn't crease if I use a primer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by sll74

at first i didn't really care for this. in fact i was going to recycle it before i was done but i started using a different brush. one of the small goat hair brushes and it was great. i apply it over my lumene eyeshadow base. let it sit/dry for a little bit then apply my eyeshadow, arena and even naked lunch look great over this. the possibilities are endless. i'm glad i kept this and tried a different brush. so far it hasn't dried out. for me wearing this alone wouldn't be enough. it wasn't until i bought the shadestick that i really appreciated this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 9:57:00 PM More reviews by tao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first MAC paint pot I've tried - and I'm impressed. I've always found that my eye-shadow disappears throughout the day, so this product has wonderful staying power!

The colour is a gorgeous gold/brown, which can either be applied lightly to give an almost sheer look, or built up in layers for a more intense colour. I use it on its own, or with complimentary powder shadows over the top (currently experimenting with Fyrinnae powders). The colour works really well with my hazel eyes.

I am dying to try out other MAC paint pots (especially a dark one for smoky eyes!), and will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Manet

I love this paintpot. It has such a lovely colour. It goes on easily and smoothly, you could use either your finger or a small shader brush. This would look good on any skin colour as it's a neutral colour and has a hint of shimmer in there. It works perfectly as an eyeshadow base, and will keep your eyeshadow in place til you wash it off. I only ever use a tiny bit so I won't need to buy another anytime soon, but I will when the time comes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by kathhh

I LOVE PAINTPOTS!

i've got two so far and i'm hooked! this colour is a really pretty sort of dark gold, and when smoothed on my skin, it turns kind of bronzey, coppery with a tad of an orange tint?
my description is terrible, but it actually looks really good =)

it's a dream to apply, so quick and easy, long lasting, love it! =D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by skg360

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great for my brown eyes. Its subtle and beautiful at the same time. It makes a great base for eyeshadows and it blends easily. This looks great with Woodwinked eyeshadow from MAC and it doesnt crease...it lasts!! It was like 16.50 so it was pricey but I use so little for a great look and I'm thinking this will last me for years...so its worth it..ill be investing in this paint pots..they are soo pretty and u get a lot! Will repurchase if I ever run out!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by mizleilei

Another Paint Pot find at CCO! I wanted to find a bronzey gold paint pot that would be good for summer eye looks and found Indianwood! This color works well in the crase with a deeper copper shade in the outer-v & contour.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2008 10:54:00 AM More reviews by slm72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you have blue eyes you need this one, it will really make them pop! It's a gorgeous golden bronzey metalic that is beautiful alone or as a base. My staple smokey eye look is this and MAC Bronze shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's really not much more that I can add to all the positive comments here about Indianwood. Trust that it is as gorgeous on the lids as it looks in the pot! I tried hard not to get hooked on the paint pots, but now I'm on a slow roll with them. Applied with the right brush (I use the MAC 212) these things are a dream come true. Try one with a shadow you think you're no longer too fond of for a different take on an old thing.