July 31, 2014 | 1611 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Indianwood

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by sll74

at first i didn't really care for this. in fact i was going to recycle it before i was done but i started using a different brush. one of the small goat hair brushes and it was great. i apply it over my lumene eyeshadow base. let it sit/dry for a little bit then apply my eyeshadow, arena and even naked lunch look great over this. the possibilities are endless. i'm glad i kept this and tried a different brush. so far it hasn't dried out. for me wearing this alone wouldn't be enough. it wasn't until i bought the shadestick that i really appreciated this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2008 9:57:00 PM More reviews by tao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first MAC paint pot I've tried - and I'm impressed. I've always found that my eye-shadow disappears throughout the day, so this product has wonderful staying power!

The colour is a gorgeous gold/brown, which can either be applied lightly to give an almost sheer look, or built up in layers for a more intense colour. I use it on its own, or with complimentary powder shadows over the top (currently experimenting with Fyrinnae powders). The colour works really well with my hazel eyes.

I am dying to try out other MAC paint pots (especially a dark one for smoky eyes!), and will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Manet

I love this paintpot. It has such a lovely colour. It goes on easily and smoothly, you could use either your finger or a small shader brush. This would look good on any skin colour as it's a neutral colour and has a hint of shimmer in there. It works perfectly as an eyeshadow base, and will keep your eyeshadow in place til you wash it off. I only ever use a tiny bit so I won't need to buy another anytime soon, but I will when the time comes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by kathhh

I LOVE PAINTPOTS!

i've got two so far and i'm hooked! this colour is a really pretty sort of dark gold, and when smoothed on my skin, it turns kind of bronzey, coppery with a tad of an orange tint?
my description is terrible, but it actually looks really good =)

it's a dream to apply, so quick and easy, long lasting, love it! =D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2008 11:28:00 PM More reviews by skg360

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great for my brown eyes. Its subtle and beautiful at the same time. It makes a great base for eyeshadows and it blends easily. This looks great with Woodwinked eyeshadow from MAC and it doesnt crease...it lasts!! It was like 16.50 so it was pricey but I use so little for a great look and I'm thinking this will last me for years...so its worth it..ill be investing in this paint pots..they are soo pretty and u get a lot! Will repurchase if I ever run out!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2008 5:28:00 PM More reviews by mizleilei

Another Paint Pot find at CCO! I wanted to find a bronzey gold paint pot that would be good for summer eye looks and found Indianwood! This color works well in the crase with a deeper copper shade in the outer-v & contour.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2008 10:54:00 AM More reviews by slm72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you have blue eyes you need this one, it will really make them pop! It's a gorgeous golden bronzey metalic that is beautiful alone or as a base. My staple smokey eye look is this and MAC Bronze shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There's really not much more that I can add to all the positive comments here about Indianwood. Trust that it is as gorgeous on the lids as it looks in the pot! I tried hard not to get hooked on the paint pots, but now I'm on a slow roll with them. Applied with the right brush (I use the MAC 212) these things are a dream come true. Try one with a shadow you think you're no longer too fond of for a different take on an old thing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Lisainsf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am now disenchanted with Paint Pots. The main reason is that they are so opaque, and I do not like opaque shadows during the daytime. Indianwood is a lovely shimmery bronze-gold. If you are looking for a very warm metallic bronze color that won't smear or fade, this is the product. I much prefer Shiseido Hydro Powder in Shimmering Sand.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2008 9:33:00 AM More reviews by ilikenicestuff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: Wore this in 102 degree weather. At the end of the day and after much rubbing of my eyes, this stuff was still there! Didnt budge or crease (wore it alone with eyeliner). HG status... Whoo Hoo....

HEAVEN!!! Easy to apply and blend. Use alone with liquid eyeliner or as a base. When the MA first picked it up, I was like ummmm, no! I went to MAC to have them help me figure out how to use a blue eyeshadow without it screaming hooker, and she used this as a base, Sable and Embark in my crease and Moon's Reflection as a highlight and half crease with I forget what on my brow line. Loved it.

I played with it and used it as a base with Mutiny pigment on the lid (indianwood dulled it down a bit) and Embark in the crease (Sable is on my wishlist), black liquid liner, I must say simply smashing.

Gonna try out the paints first before investing in more of these. I want to swish n go, but have to use a brush since I have midlength nails. But love it none the less!