BeneFit Cosmetics That Gal

3.1

water * octyldodecanol * glycerin * cetyl dimethicone * glyceryl stearate * tapioca starch * phenyl trimethicone * potassium cetyl phosphate * cyclopentasiloxane * titanium dioxide * phenoxyethanol * tribehenin * sesame seed oil * caprylyl glycol * mica * behenyl alcohol * cetyl alcohol * polyacrylate 13 * sweet almond seed extract * carbomer * PEG-100 stearate * polylsobutene * aminomethyl propanol * benzophenone-4 * butylene glycol * sorbic acid * lentinus edodes extract * disodium EDTA * BHT * iron oxides * fragrance * sorbitan isostearate * raspberry fruit extract * anthemis nobilis flower extract * polysorbate 20 * sodium methylparaben * algae extract * tin oxide * sodium propylparaben * sodium ethylparaben * methylparaben * linalool * propylene glycol * ethylparaben * butylparaben * chlorphenesin * red33 * citric acid * propylparaben * isobutylparaben * sodium dehydroacetate

This is a so-so primer. Honestly not worth the money for what it does. There weren't any notable benefits to using this primer before my benefit foundation.

on 3/1/2012 11:50:00 AM

Got this as part of a Benefit kit. I like most of the other products but not this one. Unfortunately I have oily skin & this product only makes me look shinier. I wouldn't purchase the full size product.

on 3/1/2012 11:34:00 AM

So looking at the reviews I suppose this product may work better on fair skin, as for me, a medium skin tone I dont see anything but my red spots get redder.

It doesn't have a nice, velvet finish like most primers, it has a oily one. Barely does anything to keep my make up on. That "brightness" it provides just makes me look shiny and oily.

Love you BeneFit but no thanks.

on 2/22/2012 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is definately one of my HGs. I have fair skin and when I wear this, it livens my face up and I don't look so sallow. I have rebought this product 3 times already. The only thing that I wish was better about it is that i wish that you got more for the money. It seems that I run out of this so fast, and I only use it like twice a week when I really need that pick me up to my face, or going shopping or something. Love love love this thou!! <3 I will keep buying until they stop making it (which i REALLY hope they never do!!!)

<3 <3 <3

on 2/11/2012 4:26:00 AM

I bought this after an impromptu counter make over, along with pore professional.

That Gal looked good on the make over but on getting it home and trying it myself, I can't really see the point.

Whether that's because I'm doing it wrong, being too subtle with it, or whether the effect just didn't work on me without the super bright shop lighting, I don't know.

Whatever the reason, I won't bother buying again because I can't see the point.

on 2/5/2012 9:32:00 AM

Just an OK primer. It doesn't fresh up my face like the BA claimed. I mixed it with the liquid foundation for the dewy look. Will not buy again.

on 2/5/2012 2:20:00 AM

This product was a waste of money. Its usless, it peels off and its yogurth smell makes me sick. Didn't notice any difference in my make up, this product is just a joke!

on 1/23/2012 5:24:00 PM

I originally only wanted to buy the professional balm, but the lady at the counter recommended mixing the professional and that gal together, under my foundation. She was demonstrating this on another lady at the time and her skin did to lovely and smooth. After buying them both and taking them home to try i was a bit unsure as i didn't think it made much of a difference to my skin before my make up was on. However, once my make up was all finished, good god i was impressed. My huge pores looked so much smoother and filled in. PLus it stayed put all day. That gal smells lovely and comes in a really good packaging which enables you to control the amount that comes out. I'll be definitely re buying once iv run out.

on 1/20/2012 4:17:00 AM

first of all, i don't know what primers are suppose to do so i don't know how to rate it. but i gave it 4 lippies because:

-it has a nice smell
-the bottle is super cute
-you can control the amount so well

i have read many reviews on primers, and from what i read- primers shall give your foundation a long-lasting, and control oil.
My foundation does last with this primer. But my face still gets oily during the day (i have normal/combination skin)
Since i live in New Zealand, which Benefit makeup is no where to be found unless i order it online. so i won't be repurchasing. however, i would buy it again if there is a Benefit store here :)

on 12/30/2011 12:37:00 AM

I have light skin so this product works well for me. I especially like it when I use my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (Nude) to give it a little bit of glow, rather than the slightly flat look that tm's often have. My favorite use is on my cheekbones on top of cream blush to soften and add a bit of gleam, which is flattering on my--ahem--mature face.

Popular Primer/ Correctors