July 24, 2014 | 1791 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use angled liner brushes, but I bought this brush because I wanted to be able to draw a thinner line. It applies liner fairly thinly ( I haven't succeded at drawing a super thin line) but the best part is that this creates the perfect wing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 10:45:00 AM More reviews by MsJuicyJ88

Works great with my black track fluid line from M.A.C! Makes a nice clean straight line.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 9:24:00 AM More reviews by karen2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE ?? HG Brush !! I didn't know I had been using the wrong brush until I got this one ! I have been using MAC 266 for years but during the last few years I was wearing eyeliner less and less .. recently I ran across some great Wet and Wild Cream liners so I picked up my trusty brush and I found myself having such a hard time.. I thought I had lost " my touch " ( sniff sniff ) I ran across the review for the Sephora angled brush BUT THEN I found this gem.. Same brush BETTER PRICE ! For 6 bucks my eyeliner life has been resurrected ! I kid you not.. This makes eyeliner application SO MUCH BETTER.. Is it the angle ? The small tip ?? I don't know.. all I know is that IT WORKS !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

I use this with the WNW gel eyeliner---- makes perfect lines everytime! I love how you can easily control the thickness of your lines. This brushes washes really easily- I just let it dry flat and it's ready for the next round. I will definitely repurchase over and over- that is if I need another!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 3:09:00 AM More reviews by maybelle

I bought this brush because my other angled brush was not up to par. This is a decent brush for the price, and I like the angle tip. The tip is a bit bigger than I really like, unfortunately, so I haven't used this more than once or twice. I actually prefer the teeny little liner and spotter brushes that I bought from Michael's (Leow Cornell), in sable, Taklon and white nylon. The ones I own have short, slightly thick handles that make it easier for me to control, so my cream/gel liners go one well even with my clumsy technique.

Edit: After trying the Sephora bent eyeliner brush, I've pretty much trashed this one. I also took away a lippie because it's not that great. I thought that I was unskilled at applying the eyeliner with this, but I had no such problems with the one from Sephora, so it wasn't just me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by cjmar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I typically use this brush for applying my Stila Smudge Pots (the brush included with it sucks and bristles poke everywhere). All the bristles are densely packed and none of them poke out, so you get a clean crisp line every time. I haven't had any bristles fall off, and the brush is easy to clean. The bent handle was awkward to use at first, but it's easy to get used to quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by nancyfeldhaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I've been using it for about 6-7 months now. It applies my MAC Blacktrack and L'oreal HiP gel eyeliners perfectly, and I only paid $5.99. That was one of the best purchases I've ever made, definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by MsSteenky

The bend in this brush makes all the difference in a perfect line. When it comes to liquid liners, I don't have a steady hand to make a decent line. When using this brush with my Laura Mercier eye liner, I get a perfect line every time. I can make my line as thin as I want or as thick as I want with this brush. I love this brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by mishycakes

i love it! i use this to apply my HiP cream eyeliner and its perfect! its small narrow tip allows for precise application and it really gets to all the places on my lid that an angled eyeliner brush couldnt. a definite must have for any makeup brush collection

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:09:00 AM More reviews by MakeUp_0507

This is a must buy. It will make all the difference in your eyeliner wear... this brush is cheap but very good and effective. Make sure tho if you plan to buy this that the hair on this brush isn't sticking out left and right before u buy it. The bent part makes it easier to see where you're moving your eyeliner whether it be liquid, cream, or gel this brush can help you achieve a great line with no fuss.