Avon Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/8/2003 5:44:00 PM

A nice generic lip balm. I gave the packaging a three because the last time I bought it, it didn't have a seal around the top and I believe that new products should be sealed especially ones that are meant for your face. A step up from Chapstick. I'd recommend this to keep in the office drawer or in your purse. It's a keeper.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

zZZzzZZZZzZZZzz this is *so* boring.... i'd rather use a scented lip balm by avon that smells terriffic and is slightly more exciting. it does moisturize well and is shiny, so i have to give it a 5. but this isn't one i'd buy again and i doubt i'll use it up :P

on 1/1/2003 12:50:00 AM

The very best moisturizing lip treatment around! I keep tubes of this stashed all around the house and use it constantly. At about 99 cents a tube, you can afford to! I put on plenty at bedtime too! I don't usually use it with lipstick, but it would probably work fine. You can't lose on this one.

on 12/12/2002 9:51:00 PM

Icky pink tube. Smells nice (like baby powder) but tastes awful. It is moisturizing but because of the annoying taste I tend to not use it.

on 10/30/2002 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love this lipbalm. I am so glad that they still make it as i was afraid that they would stop production. This has a pleasant smell and leaves my lips soft, been using it since i was first introduced to Lipbalm

on 4/26/2002 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Another one of my favorite lip balms, no smell and a nice natural shine. This is a great lip balm to use alone or you can mix it with a lip liner to give a really nice lipstick look. Again this is very cheap, so you can stock up on these!

Update: I think they reformulated this because it goes on really smooth and moisturizes even better. It gives a nice shine to the point, that I don't have to use my Maybelline Clearly Pink lipgloss. Big rave for this product.

Popular Lip Treatments