October 23, 2014 | 892 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

RSVP is a shimmering rose champagne shade. It looks great with my n15 skin. It can also be used as highlighter.

Now for the important bit; the wear is incredible. Very little to no creasing at the end of a busy day. Application is so smooth & even. I use my finger to apply this as a shadow & my Pout angle brush to use it as a liner, it looks great every time!!

I cant wait to buy more shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Snootus0722

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved the color in the jar, very pretty. When I put this on my lids I wasn't pleased, it has simply too much glitter for me. Now if glitters your thing... you'll love this. The color is a creamy rosey-mauve.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 8:41:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product in four different shades: gossip, RSVP, get figgy, and skinny jeans. There is 4.5 g of product, compared with 3 g for MAC fluidlines, and 5 g for MAC paint pots. I paid $19 at Sephora for it. I spread a light layer of it on my lid with my MAC 239 brush and smooth/blend it out. Today I'm wearing RSVP on the lid with Get Figgy on the outer V, and it makes my hazel eyes look great. The consistency and color of RSVP reminds me almost exactly of MAC's paint pot in Bare Study. It is very shimmery, so if you don't want shimmer in your eyeshadow, don't buy this. For those who have problems with creasing, I recommend using a brush like the MAC 239 to spread it out more thinly so it won't crease. I didn't wear a base under it, and it hasn't creased on me all day. I recommend these shadows as a low-effort alternative to putting on eye makeup. I probably wouldn't buy this again since there is so much of it that I'll probably never run out. And if I do, I still have my MAC paint pot in Bare Study, which is a dupe of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by forladybug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new everyday shadow....it glimmers. I have used MAC before but found that powder fades and creases on me. Now I have an everyday....when I am home I use a brush but also can smear it with my fingers too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Cuppiecakes

This e/s does exactly what it's supposed to; it doesn't crease. I have very oily lids and I can wear this on my lid, by itself (no primer underneath), and it wears all day without creasing! Since I run late for work pretty much every day of my life, this stuff really is perfect for me because it's so quick and easy. I don't use a brush for this, I just put it on with my finger. The color is a "nude" color with sparkle. It reminds me very much of Urban Decay's Sin e/s or the shimmery side of NARS All About Eve duo.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2008 9:38:00 AM More reviews by wordsandnumbers

I love many of the Benefit products, so I thought I would splurge on a cream eye shadow. I don't regret it. RSVP is a light pink on my lids with some shimmer and if I feel lazy for the day, I apply this and some black or brown eye liner and I'm done. It does stay on, and I don't see any creases on my oily eyelids, so I'm impressed. I might be tempted to buy another color at some point, but I am not compelled to keep buying RSVP just because I rely heavily on powder shadows.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2008 1:17:00 AM More reviews by freshremixs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the concept of creaseless eyeshadow. Thing about this is that, it comes on pretty dry, I would have to add a little water to my brush for a better effect of the eyeshadow. This eyeshadow is much to shimmery for me, but works best with primer. Actually, primer is a must for this product for the full color. I like all the colors, but I hate the fact that it is TOO shimmery. The packaging is cute and I like the glass pot, but the price? ehh. Was it worth it for me? No.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by littlefuzz

i really like the color and consistency at stuff but it smells SO TERRIBLE

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2008 3:42:00 AM More reviews by mallorysusan

I liked this shadow, but it just didn't flatter me the way I wanted it to. The staying power is great and I'd recommend this color to someone with a little darker skin than mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by vanillacupcake

This eyeshadow is great - it stays on all day and looks exactly the same as when I first applied it, even 8 hours later. I use it to create a smokey eye with the Bossy Silky Powder eye shadow (also Benefit) and the cream shadow really helps to keep the powder on, too.

I sometimes wear it during the day but find it a better night shadow due to the glitter.