BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

Isododecane, Mica, Polyethylene, C13-16 Isoparaffin, C12-14 Isoparaffin, Lauryl Phenylisopropyl Methicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C13-15 Alkane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Behenyl Dimethicone, Acrylates / Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C20-24 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate. [+/-: CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)], N° 07108/A.

on 6/2/2009 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The Sephora and BeneFit websites both describe RSVP as a "sparkling champagne," but it looks a little pink in the pot and shows up as a pale, shimmery baby pink on my olive-toned NC 25 skin. No champagne whatsoever. It's gorgeous and I LOVE these BeneFit cream shadows. RSVP is definitely a shimmer and is a little frosty on me when worn alone but it's simply gorgeous when worn under powder shadows. This is a pale color and the coverage is on the sheer side so I don't know how happy you would be if you're looking for a big color payoff. I haven't tried applying two layers of cream shadow. My current favorite look is to wear RSVP under my Chanel Mystic Eyes quad. Even without a primer, the cream shadow doesn't crease at all. I am so hooked!

This is pretty much the only eyeshadow I use. In the packaging it looks very light and almost metallic. Once you put it on, it turns to a very brightening, glistening shade. It's not sparky, just shimmery (if that makes sense). You could wear this out at night or during the day with no problem. Also, the lasting power is quite good. I will repurchase!

on 2/12/2009 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Marvellous shimmery neutral with a touch of pale pink. This is what I wanted MAC's Bare Study Paint Pot to be. RSVP is sparkly, but can be applied sheerly to look very glowy and brightening - even with a bit of building-up it doesn't look too OTT. It really imparts a lovely halo to my eyes! In contrast I found Bare Study to be a tad yellowish for my cool colouring and the shimmer was too chunky. The texture of the Creasless Creams is so light and easy to use; I find fingers are best.

on 1/4/2009 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

RSVP is a shimmering rose champagne shade. It looks great with my n15 skin. It can also be used as highlighter.

Now for the important bit; the wear is incredible. Very little to no creasing at the end of a busy day. Application is so smooth & even. I use my finger to apply this as a shadow & my Pout angle brush to use it as a liner, it looks great every time!!

I cant wait to buy more shades.

on 12/29/2008 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I loved the color in the jar, very pretty. When I put this on my lids I wasn't pleased, it has simply too much glitter for me. Now if glitters your thing... you'll love this. The color is a creamy rosey-mauve.

on 11/17/2008 8:41:00 PM

I bought this product in four different shades: gossip, RSVP, get figgy, and skinny jeans. There is 4.5 g of product, compared with 3 g for MAC fluidlines, and 5 g for MAC paint pots. I paid $19 at Sephora for it. I spread a light layer of it on my lid with my MAC 239 brush and smooth/blend it out. Today I'm wearing RSVP on the lid with Get Figgy on the outer V, and it makes my hazel eyes look great. The consistency and color of RSVP reminds me almost exactly of MAC's paint pot in Bare Study. It is very shimmery, so if you don't want shimmer in your eyeshadow, don't buy this. For those who have problems with creasing, I recommend using a brush like the MAC 239 to spread it out more thinly so it won't crease. I didn't wear a base under it, and it hasn't creased on me all day. I recommend these shadows as a low-effort alternative to putting on eye makeup. I probably wouldn't buy this again since there is so much of it that I'll probably never run out. And if I do, I still have my MAC paint pot in Bare Study, which is a dupe of this.

on 10/26/2008 6:25:00 PM

This is my new everyday shadow....it glimmers. I have used MAC before but found that powder fades and creases on me. Now I have an everyday....when I am home I use a brush but also can smear it with my fingers too.

on 9/9/2008 3:25:00 PM

This e/s does exactly what it's supposed to; it doesn't crease. I have very oily lids and I can wear this on my lid, by itself (no primer underneath), and it wears all day without creasing! Since I run late for work pretty much every day of my life, this stuff really is perfect for me because it's so quick and easy. I don't use a brush for this, I just put it on with my finger. The color is a "nude" color with sparkle. It reminds me very much of Urban Decay's Sin e/s or the shimmery side of NARS All About Eve duo.

I love many of the Benefit products, so I thought I would splurge on a cream eye shadow. I don't regret it. RSVP is a light pink on my lids with some shimmer and if I feel lazy for the day, I apply this and some black or brown eye liner and I'm done. It does stay on, and I don't see any creases on my oily eyelids, so I'm impressed. I might be tempted to buy another color at some point, but I am not compelled to keep buying RSVP just because I rely heavily on powder shadows.

on 5/4/2008 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I like the concept of creaseless eyeshadow. Thing about this is that, it comes on pretty dry, I would have to add a little water to my brush for a better effect of the eyeshadow. This eyeshadow is much to shimmery for me, but works best with primer. Actually, primer is a must for this product for the full color. I like all the colors, but I hate the fact that it is TOO shimmery. The packaging is cute and I like the glass pot, but the price? ehh. Was it worth it for me? No.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products