Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

3.9

INGREDIENTS: cyclopentasiloxane, ozokerite, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, phenyl trimethicone, candelilla cera ((euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax) cire de candelilla), tocopherol, sorbic acid, BHT, methylparaben, propylparaben, (mica), (iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)), (titanium dioxide (CI 77891)), (black 2 (CI 77266)), (ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510)), (carmine (CI 77470)), (ultramarines (CI 77007)).

on 5/26/2009 1:46:00 PM

I agree with Starrlite77 who wrote the review below in that.....I don't get it. I know friends who swear by this eyeliner pencil also, so I went and got myself one and I'm afraid, I didn't like it. It doesn't apply well, I really have to drag it across my waterline, I had to reapply after about 1.5hrs and if I didn't reapply, it was gone after 2 hrs! I really wanted this eyeliner to blow my other eyeliners out of the water but sadly, GOSH twist up liner is still the best I've found so far in terms of staying power and that's even compared with all MAC eyeliner pencils and Urban Decay!!

on 5/25/2009 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I just don't get it. A co-worker of mine swear by this liner. She work nights 12 hour shifts, when I come to work the next day it appears untouched and still in tact. So I asked her what she used and she told me about it. For me I would say 3 hours later most it is gone. It doesn't stay on at all.

on 5/25/2009 8:03:00 PM

I love that this eyeliner is one of those twisty kinds cuz I hate having to sharpen eyeliners over and over! But the good thing is that it comes with a little mini sharpener at the end that you can pull out if you just want to make the tip sharper. I love the staying power of this and is true to color, but one thing I've noticed is that it tends to skip a lot of my eyelid. You really have to pull your eyelid taut to make a smooth line, which is why I prefer using cream liners like the L'oreal HiP one. But unlike the cream liners, it's a lot more convenient to carry around with you and touch up with. Which is why if I ever use it up, I'd probably get another one=]

on 5/18/2009 9:45:00 AM

One of the best black eyeliners I have ever used over the years. I have tried others (MAC, Urban Decay, Lancome etc) and always come back to revlon colorstay.

on 5/3/2009 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This eyeliner is another HG eyeliner, along with Mac's fluidline. I use Revlon's eyeliner on my top lid because I find it easier to apply than Mac's fluidline. I apply Mac's fluidline on my lower lashline/waterline. I love, love Revlon's Colorstay. I have used it for years and always keep 3-4, just in case they discontinue this product. This eyeliner has awesome staying power but can be washed off with soap and water. Awesome product.

on 4/8/2009 12:03:00 AM

I'm really falling in love with this eye liner. I love how it's really tiny so it's great for precision lining. Much better than Tarte's Emphaseyes, IMO. It's very smooth and doesn't tug or pull. It blends easily and lasts a very long time. It definitely helps give me those Bambi eyes! I got them BOGOF from CVS, too!

got this from cvs's bogof event.
loooove it!! extremely smooth and pigmented.
True black, blackest black you can find.

The only con is that you don't get alot of product. I think i'll finish one in like a month...

oh wells, i still like it.

go to your cvs now to catch the revlon bogo event

on 4/6/2009 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this eyeliner at Ulta because they were having a BOGO on Revlon. I am amazed. I didn't expect this to go on so smoothly and so rich and dark. I have been using the L'Oreal HIP gel liner, but on some days it's easy to apply and on others, it's too time consuming, it smudges, etc. The ColorStay doesn't budge. It says 16 hours and it means it! At the end of the day this looks as fresh as it did when I put it on. No smudging, smearing, fading, raccoon eyes--absolutely no wearing off. I layer it heavily so it gives me the same look I get from the HIP or liquid, but in half the time and effort. Definite repurchase.

on 3/25/2009 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not a good eyeliner. Smudges after probably an hr.
So not longlasting.

on 3/25/2009 5:49:00 PM

this is the eyeliner for my top lids that i put in my travel makeup bag. it's cheap when you get bogof deals so i dont mind if i lose it and stuff. it requires a little tugging when i put it on and the color isn't as intense as my fluidline or hip cream liner but for when im traveling, it gets the job done. it stays for 5 hours or so without fading or smudging, but it needs udpp underneath.