July 26, 2014 | 1452 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Starbucks - Napkins

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 11:00:00 AM More reviews by karreyberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use these too! They work better than anything else at blotting oil. Every time I go to Starbucks, Whole Foods, or anywhere else that has this kind of brown recycled napkin, I stockpile like crazy. I always like to have some on hand at the office, in my purse, in my glove compartment, etc. I use the most at home when putting on make-up though, because they're also great for blending excess foundation at the jawline, wiping off hands, and of course doing a final oil blot. Probably the biggest advantage is that I feel like I don't have to worry about how many I'm going through (since they're free, recycled and in constant supply).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 10:19:00 AM More reviews by bratirella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You're so right! No oil-blotting paper can compare to these brown paper napkins. In Asia, one can buy cheap paper napkins at any grocery store. The downside is that these napkins are usually rough. The Starbucks ones have a smoother texture so it's kinder on the skin ... and they're FREE to boot!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 5:33:00 PM More reviews by april647

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OK this is hilarious LMAO. I have recently discovered the magical powers of the brown, undyed, recycled kind of napkins as well (this is the kind used at my local deli also.) They blot oil like NOTHING else! White napkins somehow don't seem to have the same magic powers. Try it, you will be amazed! And they're free!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2007 4:19:00 PM More reviews by funnygirl131

I love these and always (shhh take extras) when I leave...It bllots up so much oil ,they are fantastic ,better than my rice papers taht distribute a bit of powder when used.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2007 11:19:00 AM More reviews by BurgundyMist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I love these. My college cafeteria uses the same type of napkins - the brown, undyed, recycled kind. If you have oil, these soak it right up! I have some in my room, my backpack, my purse, my car, everywhere! Next time you see these in a Starbucks (or even your cafeteria...), get a couple extra. You will be SHOCKED at how much crap comes off of your face --especially if you press it in a bit!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2007 5:50:00 PM More reviews by roussel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is so funny, I also use these napkins to blot oil and they work great, better than toilet cover sheets! ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 11:13:00 PM More reviews by SueTT

lol! I thought I was the only one using Starbucks napkins as blotting sheets :). I agree with the previous reviewer - they work great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 2:00:00 PM More reviews by watergirl78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Now I know this sounds weird, but Starbucks napkins are the absolute BEST blotting sheets I have ever used. I'm talking about the large brown recycled paper napkins. I dislike Clean & Clear because they contain mineral oil (why add oil to an already oily face?) and I need about 4 of them to blot all the oil off of my face, making them expensive because I go through the package so quickly. So, every time I go into my local Starbucks, I grab about 4 or 5 napkins to stash in my desk at work or in my purse. One of them is large enough to cover my whole face, and they blot oil like you wouldn't believe. Plus, the napkins are environmentally friendly. And, best of all, they're free (aside from the price of the coffee)! If you don't believe me, go try one...and then send me a message to let me know how well it works.

51 out of 51 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No