Starbucks - Napkins

Price: $

Price: $

Naps

on 11/14/2007 10:19:00 AM

You're so right! No oil-blotting paper can compare to these brown paper napkins. In Asia, one can buy cheap paper napkins at any grocery store. The downside is that these napkins are usually rough. The Starbucks ones have a smoother texture so it's kinder on the skin ... and they're FREE to boot!

on 8/2/2007 5:33:00 PM

OK this is hilarious LMAO. I have recently discovered the magical powers of the brown, undyed, recycled kind of napkins as well (this is the kind used at my local deli also.) They blot oil like NOTHING else! White napkins somehow don't seem to have the same magic powers. Try it, you will be amazed! And they're free!

I love these and always (shhh take extras) when I leave...It bllots up so much oil ,they are fantastic ,better than my rice papers taht distribute a bit of powder when used.

on 5/9/2007 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Okay, I love these. My college cafeteria uses the same type of napkins - the brown, undyed, recycled kind. If you have oil, these soak it right up! I have some in my room, my backpack, my purse, my car, everywhere! Next time you see these in a Starbucks (or even your cafeteria...), get a couple extra. You will be SHOCKED at how much crap comes off of your face --especially if you press it in a bit!

on 4/17/2007 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is so funny, I also use these napkins to blot oil and they work great, better than toilet cover sheets! ;-)

on 4/8/2007 11:13:00 PM

lol! I thought I was the only one using Starbucks napkins as blotting sheets :). I agree with the previous reviewer - they work great!

on 4/6/2007 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Now I know this sounds weird, but Starbucks napkins are the absolute BEST blotting sheets I have ever used. I'm talking about the large brown recycled paper napkins. I dislike Clean & Clear because they contain mineral oil (why add oil to an already oily face?) and I need about 4 of them to blot all the oil off of my face, making them expensive because I go through the package so quickly. So, every time I go into my local Starbucks, I grab about 4 or 5 napkins to stash in my desk at work or in my purse. One of them is large enough to cover my whole face, and they blot oil like you wouldn't believe. Plus, the napkins are environmentally friendly. And, best of all, they're free (aside from the price of the coffee)! If you don't believe me, go try one...and then send me a message to let me know how well it works.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools